001.

goodnight kiss.

this is just a fairly short story about taehyung & oc / you / some girl (or guy..? your choice, really) (in which the oc will be refered to as 'she') and isn't meant to bring any harm. wtf am i even saying?

okay, so yeah. i do not own taehyung, yada yada, do not plagiarize yada, any other stories similar are coincidental, yada. tae's blond in this, js.

* please note that i am NOT a fluff person, okay?

521 words
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

goodnight kiss
a story for mattokki
written by kai
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She looked at him - his closed and gentle eyes, his fair and smoothe skin - observing him while he slept and she couldn't help but put a smile on her lips. Watching the boy's chest rise and fall, she could hear his soft, slow, steady breathing that was - just about - the only sound that could be heard in the dim-lighted room.

Raising her right arm to hesitantly brush a strand of his dirty blond hair that fell over his beautiful face, the smile on her face disappeared and was replaced with a bright, yet somewhat curious look. Her fingers brushed his cheek, before retreating it back when she noticed him stir slightly.

She sat back, slouching and maybe even pouting a bit, continuing to stare at the sleeping boy. Her life was very nice - of course, if that meant sitting on a bed and staring at the beautiful Kim Taehyung as he slept peacefully with cough, no disruption, cough. She thought for a bit - actually, yeah, that did make a very nice life; then, she mentally slapped herself for thinking such stupid thoughts! - what is life?

I mean, it didn't really matter if she was just staring at her boyfriend for almost the whole day - okay, a few hours, but still - and doing absolutely nothing but that - besides her breathing and her little movements and her constant sighing -

Exhaling softly, she closed her eyes, trying to calm herself, before opening her eyes again and staring right into the chocolate-brown eyes of none other than -

"T-Taehyung..." she uttered out, as she tried to back away from the way-too-up-close Taehyung.

"Good evening, you." he smiled - she thought it was more of a smirk...

"H-H-Hi." she couldn't stop her stuttering, no matter what she did - him being so close to her face didn't help much either!

"Why, aren't you just cute?" he leaned in closer; she backed up further, only to be trapped between him and his arm that was now s around her waist, "Come here, hm?" As he kept leaning in, she kept backing up, resulting of her falling back into the comfy sheets of pale blue.

She laughed, awkwardly, "Aren't you a bit... too close?"

He faked a pout, "Do you not want me to?"

"Ah, no, that's not it..." she averted her eyes past him - anywhere but him - trailing off.

"Then..?" he slowly urged.

"Nothing... just..." she looked back at him.

"Just..?" he grabbed thin strands of hair with his fingers, kissing them softly, while looking into her eyes.

She then pouted, mumbling some incoherent words that Taehyung didn't bother to assemble. He smiled at her, letting the strands of hair fall.

"You're cute, you know that?" he said, softly, kissing her forehead, "You're beautiful," her nose, "gorgeous, stunning, charming..." and stopped to look her in the eyes, his lips near hers, "You're completely and utterly amazing." he leaned in closer, their breath mixing together, "And remember..." he looked at her closed eyes, eyelashes fluttering and softly touching her cheeks, "this is our goodnight kiss." and finally, her lips.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

gosh, i felt like throwing up from writing this & this ain't even that much! but, sorry if this is... not good? i kinda just went from whatever was in my brain, really, laughs, but yeah! i think it's also kinda rushed at the end? idunno.

do hope you enjoyed and if not, too bad for you, my friend. also, if there're any grammar or spelling errors, i wont be fixing 'em 'cause... it's just a oneshot, so there's no point really. then, salutes,
ja!