the hint.

Message On The Desk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-I Love Park Hanbyul.

                                   M.H-

Hanbyul read the scrabble on her desk again and again. Still didn’t believe what she read. ‘Who's the one that wrote this?’

She keeps asking the question to herself. But the answer never came across her mind. She read the scrabble again. Smile cracked around . Park Hanbyul. 17 years old girl. Never had a boyfriend in her whole life but today the sign of it is in front of her eyes. She couldn’t help it but to be happy until her friends started to look at her weird.

“What had happen until she keeps smiling like an idiot?” Jin asked while looking at Hanbyul that standing near the window while looking outside.

“Someone left a message on her desk.” Jia answered then drink her milk. 

“Message?” Jun Wook asked while putting snack in his mouth. 

“Yes. That’s why she being annoying girl right now.” Jia took snack at Jun Wook and eat it.

“Can someone stop that girl? She keeps being annoying.” Jung Wook said because he can’t stand watching Hanbyul grinning nonstop with flower as her background. Sometime…

She would giggle… Like a crazy person.

“Yah, Park Hanbyul.” B Bomb came toward them while eating chocolate bar. “A hero has come to save the day.” Jin said while the other two nodded.

“Ne.” Hanbyul turned her back while grinning never left her face. She would giggling... sometimes.

“That girl really annoys me.” B Bomb said at Jin, Jung Wook and Jia. “You bet.” Jia looked at Hanbyul while rolled her eyes.

“What are you looking while grinning stupidly like that?” B Bomb took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter