Sufferings are steps towards happiness!

Sufferings Bring Joy

               

               The whole story is written in Sungyeol’s POV. Please give feedback about my way of writing here, since its my time writing like this. Enjoy the story~~

 

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I always felt that I was the most unlucky person in the entire universe. I had to deal with lots of sufferings since my childhood. But, I didn’t know that those were the steps to lead me to joy…immense happiness!!!

 

Scene I:

                Neil was my best friend. We were very close from our days in nappy. I enjoyed going to school due to him. But, one day  my father came being happy to announce that he got promotion at his work. So, we will have to move to Seoul now. Although, it was a great achievement, I was very sad due to the news, I liked it there. Living there in a cozy environment was really peaceful, people were very warm. I had lots of childhood memories attached in each street & corner. And, most of all, I had my best friend there. So, I was reluctant to move. But, since I was just a child then, I had to follow my parents. I still remember I cried whole day & night that day.

 

Scene II:

                I was admitted in a new school at Seoul. The building was so HUGE & the infrastructures there made me star-struck. Everything there was awesome, EXCEPT THE BULLIES. Yes, there were some guys who enjoyed making my life hell. They were a group of 6 boys, who named themselves BEAST. Since, I was a new to the school & was of shy personality, they teased me a lot. I wished I could go back to my old school, to Neil instead of being stuck with these scary looking guys here. 

                But, they could not hurt me much because a certain guy named Myungsoo came into my life as a shining armor. Though he was little shorter than me, his cold stare was enough to keep those guys away from me. He was always there for me. Whenever anyone tried to come near me, he used to be in front of me like a shield. I don’t know what would I do without him.

 

Scene III:

                Myungsoo & I had established strong friendship between us even till we passed our high school. We were trying to enter the same university so that, we would not have to be separated. Finally, we both made it through. At the new university, we made lots of new friends. They were super cool. Sunggyu hyung was like a real hyung to me, Dongwoo hyung was happy virus, Woohyun hyung was full of grease but he took care of me so much, Hoya was a man with less expressions, nonetheless, he was “Friend in Need is Friend Indeed”. And, Sungjong was our optimistic cheerful maknae.

                Among the pool of people, I met someone special. He was cute & handsome. He was good in sports, especially in basketball. When I first saw him playing basketball with his friends, I was mesmerized. Even when his face was all sweaty & hair all messed up, he looked amazing. Later, I found out he was the Ulzzang of the college, just like Myungsoo and his name was Mark. So, they had tough competition to keep their #1 position.

                Those two guys!!!  I never understood what was so good of being #1 hot guy of the college!!!   They always pulled their legs whenever possible. Myungsoo was my best friend & Mark was my crush. I had very difficult time to choose between them. So, I stayed neutral. I never had enough courage to speak to Mark. But, when he came & PROPOSED ME, I felt like I was in some sort of dream. The loud scream of the students in the cafeteria brought me back to reality. Who was I to deny the person who I had crush for so long?

                There was a long silence in our usually chattering table in cafeteria with my friends. The first outburst was from Myungsoo. He yelled I could date anyone in this universe but not Mark. Since they were ark enemies at the time, I thought his rage was normal. But, I was surprised to hear everybody opposed my relationship with Mark. Even Sungjong who was always supportive of me was bitter about the situation. They argued that he was just using me to gain higher position than Myungsoo. I thought it was ridiculous, who would act the play of love just to win some stupid position of a mere university which didn’t have any significance in the world outside. But, however, to confirm my suspicion, I asked Mark if he really had feelings for me or is it just a game for him?

                With sincere eyes, he told me that he treasured me a lot. The position didn’t matter anymore as long as he was with me. So, I tried to assure my friends that Mark will not hurt me. Still, they were not persuaded. As I didn’t leave Mark’s side, they slowly drifted away from me. My heart broke due to them. I loved Mark, but I needed them as well. They had already become a very important part of my life.

                Feeling my sadness, Mark pulled me into his friend circle. His bunch of friends was sweet. I especially found Bambam very cute. I thought Jackson was little difficult to get along with but he was super funny if we know him. Though JB & Jr. seemed mature among them, they acted really childish at times. Youngjae seemed reliable friend & Yugyeom was the tallest maknae. My group of friends were the best one could ever ask for, they were like family, but Mark’s friends were cool as well. They willingly accepted me into the group.

                During the three months of our relationship, Mark took good care of me. He was the boyfriend any girls/boys would ever dream of. Since, I spent most of my time with him, I ignored the hurt expression seen in Myungsoo’s face or disapproving look of Sunggyu. I thought that they can comfort each other.

                It was the last day before the semester break. The morning was beautiful with warm sunshine but little did I know that a fierce storm was awaiting me. After classes ended for the day, Mark walked me home as usual. But, the atmosphere was quite unusual. He was quiet during the whole time. On asking what’s wrong, he just replied it’s nothing big. When my house was in sight, he held my hands & said that he had something to confess. My heart raced in anticipation.

                “I’m sorry Sungyeol. Let’s break up.” With these three words, my world collapsed. I felt so weak.

                “ W…why? Did I do something wrong?”

                “No, Sungyeol. Its me who did wrong. I’m a very bad person”, Mark took a deep breath & continued “Sungyeol, I have to tell you this. Please, listen to it until the end. After that, you can hate me, punish me or do whatever you want. I’ll gladly accept it.” He guide me to sit under a huge cherry blossom tree for which I am thankful for because my legs had already become powerless.

                He slowly started, “You know…the competition Myungsoo & I had… I had wanted to win it at any cost. So, I …I proposed you. After me & him, you were the hottest guy everyone looked for & you being with Myungsoo gave him more points. My friends said that my idea was ridiculous and accused me of being selfish. But, I didn’t care because due to our strong friendship, I knew that at the end of the day, they would come to me. With the passage of time, I came to know you better. During this whole time, the affection I showed to you is not fake. I really cherish you a lot. Your charm, your honesty, your innocence, the more I felt them, the more I felt guilty. You are such a warm person Sungyeol, a person like me does not suit you. You deserve true love & there is someone else who can give you the blissful happiness. I am not a right guy for you. I am sorry for everything. But, I can’t continue it anymore knowing this because I can’t inflict you any more pain than this.”

                By the end of the bitter confession, I was crying so hard. He tried to comfort me but I pushed him away. My heart was feeling hurt, betrayed, idiot, guilty for not listening to my friend’s warning.

                Mark stood up from my side and ran away. I was really alone now. After a while, out of nowhere someone came to me panting so hard and hugged me tightly.

                “Yeollie, everything will be alright.”

                With that said, I cried until I ran out of my tears in that person’s arm. The warmth emitting from him & just his presence helped me to soothe down a lot. After a long period of time, I had my shining armor in front of me. He always protected me from every pain. The person having such power was none other than Myungsoo. That day, I went to Myungsoo’s house since I couldn’t let my parents see me in that condition.

                The next day, when I woke up, all my friends were there. I thought now they would mock me for not listening their advice. But, Sunggyu came, hugged me & patting my back, he said, “It’s okay Yeollie. Time would heal every wound.” And, then we had a group hug. I missed them so much. Their love made me shed more tears.

                Since I was so depressed, Sungjong told so many jokes to uplift my mood, Dongwoo did random things, Woohyun did aegyo, even Hoya tried to crack some fun. I was very grateful for the efforts they were making to make me brighten. But, I just could not bring myself to have fun. I was emotionally hurt.

I totally avoided Mark & his group. In our cafeteria table, Mark’s friend came to me & apologized. At first, my friends tried to push them away but I asked them to sit down. JB started, “We didn’t want to hurt you but we could not do anything to stop Mark at that time. We still want to be friend with you. Sorry for causing you so much ache.”

                I felt the sincerity laced in their voice & as a soft-hearted person I am, I forgave them & once again trusted them. But, that didn’t mean I forgave Mark as well. I was keeping my fair distance from him. JB & others knew the discomfort between him & me so, they wanted us to reconcile.

                One day after the basketball practice, when we were at the changing room, Jr. suddenly asked, “Can’t you forgive Mark? He really regrets whatever he did to you”. The sudden question caught me off-guard. I turned my back to them & told, “NO”. Youngjae tried, “He has changed a lot after that incident. Yeah, we agree that his first move was wrong but after he realized his mistake, he immediately withdrew from whatever he was up to. After knowing you, he didn’t want to hurt you.”

                At the same time, Myungsoo came inside the locker so, Yugyeom asked, “Myungsoo hyung, didn’t he call you that night when he left Sungyeol hyung under the tree?”

                Myungsoo didn’t want to answer. So, JR told, “He knew that you loved Sungyeol and you are the only right person for him. He trusted that you could comfort him the best.” Jackson remarked, “he is not going to take Yeol from you man!!” Jr continued, “We just want to have a friendly environment because both of you are our precious friends we care for.”

                There was a pin drop of silence for a few minutes until I spoke, “Myungsoo, you love me?”

                I heard Myungsoo cursing under his breath, “Out of all the things those stupids said, Sungyeol had to ask that one!”

                But I was curious to know his reply.

                Sensing that they had spoken little beyond the line, JB quickly tried to get out of there, “G…Guys, I am feeling very hungry. We..we’re heading for lunch. Are you guys coming?”

                Without waiting for the response, the 6 boys rushed to exit. After a while, I once again repeated the question, “Umm…Myungsoo, what they said, is that true? Do you love me?”

                At that moment, Myungsoo felt like Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities can be lost in a blink of an eye but regrets lasts for a lifetime. So, he mustered all his courage & gave me an honest answer, “Sungyeol, I love you. I treasure you the most. You captured my heart the first day we met, back when we were in school.”

                I was so surprised by the fact unrevealed. “Then, why didn’t you tell me before?”

“Back when we were young. I thought if I tell you my feeling, you would certainly think it childish & immature feeling. And, when we came to university & I was planning on confessing you, you announced your relation with Mark. How could I tell you I loved you when you were so happy with some other guy?”

(A/N: I remembered Jason Chen’s song- Best Friend while writing this^^)

                This was too much to process within few minutes for me. “I can’t give you my answer right now Myungsoo. Please give me some time.”

                “You can take your time Yeollie. But remember I will forever love you whatever your answer is.”

                The nickname made me blush a bit. So, I simple nodded & got out from there. That night I just could not bring myself to sleep at all. Myungsoo’s voice was ringing in my head so clear & loud.

“He loved me from back then when I was a loner, scared of everything & everyone. He always protected me. We have shared lots of memories-some good ones, some sad ones. He brought happiness in my life but I have only been causing trouble to him. It must have been so painful for him to hide those feelings for such a long time. He was always there for me to share my joy & sorrow. I must have been a fool to not notice his feelings for me.”

                Early next morning, I went to his house. Myungsoo’s mom opened the door.

“Good Morning aunty. How have you been lately? Is Myungsoo still sleeping?”, Sungyeol greeted with a soft smile.

Mrs. Kim replied gleefully, “A very good morning dear! I have been good. I think university has snatched all your free time. You don’t come to visit us often as before.”

I tried to sweetly smile at her, “I am sorry aunty for not coming to see you more. I’ll make sure to do so frequently from now on.”

“I’ll be glad Yeol. I really miss you dear. And, yes, that sleepyhead is still in his bed. You can go wake him up. Then, come downstairs soon, the breakfast is almost ready.”

“Sure, aunty.”

                I gradually approached to Myungsoo’s room. I saw a small bundle of blanket in the room & inside it was Myungsoo cuddling up. “Myungie, wake up~~”, I sing songed, slightly nudging the sleeping beauty.

                My effort of 20 min was in vain.  Myungsoo was not affected a bit. Then, I moved a little closer to Myungsoo & slightly kissed his cheeks & whispered “Saranghae Myungie~”  in his ear. This made Myungsoo’s eyes immediately open. I quickly backed away fully blushing. But, Myungsoo hold my wrist. “Thashi bareba!”

                There was no way I could tell that again when Myungsoo is wide awake. I tried to move away from Myungsoo’s grip. But he was quiet strong. He pulled me swiftly & flipped our position so that, now he was on top of me.

                Myungsoo in a calm but demanding voice told me, “Tell me again, Yeolie”. His intimidating stare was so spellbinding that the words slipped out of my lips naturally, “Saranghae Myungie”.

                Finally hearing the phrase that he had been yearning to hear from so long, Myungsoo was over whelmed. He closed the short distance between us & kissed those soft plump lips which he had been wanting to taste since like forever.

                I felt thousands of butterflies in my stomach when our lips met. I had never felt like that before, not even when I was with Mark. I realized that this is true love. Our eyes showed the sincerity & love we felt for each other. I didn’t want this feeling to disappear soon so, when Myungsoo parted from me, I pulled his nape & kissed him passionately. Both of us wanted to explore each other but was interrupted by Myungsoo’s mom calling us for breakfast. We abruptly parted. Myungsoo went for shower & I headed towards the kitchen.

 

                We walked hand-in-hand to the university. Though we always went together, that was a new feeling. Both of us were walking silently enjoying each other’s company & experiencing a total bliss.

                As we entered the university gate, our friends were already there with a teasing smile in their faces. Sungjong clapped his hand, “Oh, you two are finally together!!”

Dongwoo was hyper as well. “You guys are made for each other….keke…I wonder what took you so long to reach this point!”

I was so flustered but Myungsoo pulled me by my waist & declared shamelessly, “Yeah, we are now together, right Yeolie!”

“Guys, Mr. Park is going to punish us if we reach his class late”. I rushed towards the class leaving the rest behind. But I heard Sunggyu exclaiming, “Isn’t he too adorable!”

At cafeteria, after we had our tray, instead of our usual table, I headed towards Mark’s table. My friends were curious of my action but followed me nonetheless. As we approached the table, all eyes were focused on us. But, I didn’t care. I casually greeted, “Hey guys, can we join?”

They were very much surprised, Bambam even had his jaw dropped but slowly made space for us. I sat opposite of Mark & Myungsoo sat beside me.

“How is your preparation going for the basketball tournament, Mark?” I asked him. I saw him getting pale by my presence. So, I smiled at him, “All the Best for the game. By the way Thank You so much for making me realize my love of life. Gomawo for letting me recognize my own feelings. I am glad to have Myungsoo as my former best friend and now my boyfriend.”

“Y..you are not angry with me?!” Mark stuttered.

“Due to you I got this happiness”, I said squeezing Myungsoo’s hand. “And, you tried not to hurt me when you could have misutilized the situation. So, Friends”, I forwarded my hand to him.

Mark gladly accepted my hand, “Friends!”

I cheered, “Now practice hard for your tournament. We will be rooting you!”

I could feel that Mark felt like a heavy stone was removed from his chest.

 

Before separating to go to our own class, Sunggyu hyung patted my shoulder, “Woah! Uri choding has become so mature!”

“Thanks hyung!”, I replied shyly and glanced at Myungsoo who was watching me with cute smile being so proud of me.

 

 

Both I & Myungsoo enjoyed our new found relationship. Days were passing by faster & soon the time for our graduation had come.

 

I sensed that Myungsoo was being so nervous from the morning of the graduation day while I was super excited for the big day. Our group & even Mark’s group passed the university with flying colors. After the ceremony, we blew our hat in the air & felt the freedom.

While others were still enjoying their achievement, Myungsoo gathered all our close friends, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungjong, Mark, JB, Jr, Bambam, Youngjae, Jackson & Yugyeom, in the backyard of the university. We were so happy that we could explore the world now. But, Myungsoo on the other hand was restless, he was sweating & seemed like he was about to collapse any moment now. This didn’t go unnoticed by me so, I approached my boyfriend & asked if something was bothering him. Myungsoo just shook his head and went away from me. I was confused by his reaction. Myungsoo went to our friends & I saw that Woohyun was patting him trying to encourage him, Sungjong was trying to cheer him up, Jackson was pushing him for something. I was dazed as I realized that something was up & everyone there except me knew the problem. I was confused why I was the only one left out.

I was lost in trance so, I didn’t notice Myungsoo slowly approaching me & kneeling down. Myungsoo slowly took out something from his pocket and hold in front of my eyes, “Yeolie, will you please marry me.”

I was tongue-tied when I saw the beautiful diamond ring with Infinite symbol hold by the most gorgeous person in the entire universe asking me in such a pleading voice. I was taken aback by the sudden proposal. I felt myself so stupid for even doubting his love just a while before. Now I understood why Myungsoo was acting so wired the whole day. Since I was immersed in my thoughts, Myungsoo took the silence in other way. He got up from the ground, mumbled “I am sorry. I think I decided in a rush” and turned around ready to run away. But I caught his wrist and turning him around swiftly, hugged him tightly.

Looking intently in Myungsoo’s eyes, I said, “Don’t you dare run away from me. I am yours and forever will be with you. Thank you so much for this moment. Thank you for making me feel so loved. I am going to marry you and only you, Kim Myungsoo.”

We heard a loud cheering & clapping from all our friends. Everyone was happy for us.

 

Scene IV:

We decided to marry only after one of us would get a stable job. So, we worked hard in the job market to settle in some good company. Actually every one of us was going through hell. We thought that studying was very difficult but now we know that the actual tension starts after graduation. Sunggyu & Hoya hyung were lucky one since they got the job before us. Woohyun hyung, Dongwoo hyung & we are still struggling. Sungjong still has got a year to enjoy his freedom. Finally after 7 months of struggling, Myungsoo got a job in a big photography studio. After working for 6 months as a trainee, Myungsoo finally became a full time photographer.

Myungsoo wanted to treat me in some good restaurant to celebrate his success, so we went to Paradise restaurant. The place was modest with a comfortable environment. I was so excited for the night since we had not spent quality time in a long while. I was busy searching for the job while Myungsoo was engaged in making himself capable. I have to say Myungsoo had a good choice with the venue, menu & everything. I was really enjoying the moment. After we finished our dinner, Myungsoo was fiddling with the hem of his shirt. So, I asked him, “Soo, do you want to tell me something?”

“Actually I was thinking that we should get married now”, Myungsoo said directly with a pink face. The sight was so adorable that I wanted to tell “Okay” right then. But, I still was unemployed. So, I mustered my courage to say, “Soo, I am still in my job hunt.”

“But we had promised that once one of us would get the job, we would get married. I don’t want to force you but I want to assure you that I earn decently to keep up with our expenses for now. You will also get some job soon”, Myungsoo tried to reason.

“Soo, you know that I love you and I have only you in my mind. But….”

“No ‘but’ Yeolie. Don’t you trust me? We can plan for our future together. After marriage we can combine our force to go through all the circumstances. Please Yeolieee”, Myungsoo tried to do some aegyo. I was feeling myself heating up by that so, I had to reply “Okay”.

When we shared our marriage plan with our friends, they were supportive of us. Woohyun hyung & Sungjong became in-charge of our dresses, Sunggyu hyung helped with the venue, Dongwoo hyung & Hoya hyung assisted us in other preparations. With the support of our family & friends, all the preparations went well. Finally the grand day of my life came.

I could see that the white suit Sungjong chose for me fitted well but I was so nervous at my room. However all my worries were gone when I stepped into the hallway and saw the love of my life in front of me. He was shining in the black suit with that dimple smile. We vowed in front of God to never leave each other’s side & be there for one another in sickness & happiness. It was such a wonderful feeling. I felt so glad to marry someone whom I loved a lot & moreover to know that the person returned my feelings equally. I was so much blessed.

I think marrying Soo was my best decision in life. I felt so contented & my days were less stressful. Even if the company rejected me in the interview, Soo will cheer me up so, my mood was immediately lifted. After one and half month of our marriage, I finally got a job. Yes, I made it at last. And, I got the job in Woollim entertainment as a model.

As soon as I was seen first in a fashion show, I picked up my career soon as I was endorsed in many brands and magazines. I felt myself so lucky. I tried to bring Myungsoo in our company so we can work together & it happened in real. Myungsoo had become a popular photographer till that time so, it was easy to persuade our CEO. Moreover, I was one of the top model of the nation so, the boss would try to fulfill my every request.

For a CF shoot, I had to go to China. I thought of taking this time to make up for the loss of honeymoon that Soo had desired so much. Since I was not earning a penny at the time of our marriage, I didn’t want to make unnecessary expenses. So, when Soo had wished to go to some nice place to enjoy our time, I refused. I thought this China tour can be my business trip as well as my honeymoon trip. So, I asked my manager to make sure that Myungsoo would be my photographer for that particular shoot.

The first day we arrived at China, we had meeting with the Chinese company with whom I was working. They said us to take rest for the day and they could start the shooting the next day. That means we had whole day free. The Chinese market was so huge, there were lots of things that attracted our attention. We had lots of fun riding the roller coaster, eating delicious foods, shopping & enjoying each others company.

 

 

 

It had already been two years that we had been married and we wanted a small happy family,i.e. we wanted a child. Our parents were dying to see their grandchildren. But I didn’t know what the problem was. More than anyone I wanted a child because I had seen how Soo adored other children in the park. We made love frequently but was unsure of why we could not complete our family. So, one day I talked with Soo openly, “Soo, I know you want a child. And, I think we should get a check-up. There might be some problem in our health. Yes, we don’t want to think about the worst scenario, but let’s be assured babe!”

More than convincing Soo, I was convincing myself that both of us are healthy enough. I wished the result would not be what I thought of. When Soo agreed to visit the doctor, we were both nervous as hell. Finally when the result came out, I was sitting in the chair like a mannequin. I lost ability to hear, to see, to feel. It was only later when I heard Soo sobbing I came back to reality & overcame my trauma. The doctor told that I had Malfunction of the hypothalamus due to which I can never get pregnant. Soo tried to comfort me saying that its okay. But I knew that he was as disappointed as I was. We wanted child of our own but due to my imperfection I could not bear a child.

After 2 months of taking break from my modeling & drowning in sorrow, I managed to get a little better due to my family’s & friends support. I was welcomed back to the industry & started getting busy which made my pain subside a little.

In one photo shoot of a very popular brand of Ice-cream, I had to shoot with a child. Her name was Na Ri. She was such a cute girl of 3. I wanted to squeeze her tightly & never let go. When the time came that she had to be taken back to her parents I felt a stinging pain in my heart. I was a crying mess when Soo came in the apartment. He tried to say some comforting words like he still loves me, we are enough for each other, we can adopt a child if I want and what not. But my aching heart had shut down & refused to listen to any thing.

 

 

It was a cool evening when Dongwoo hyung called me & asked if we could meet. I happily agreed to him since it had been a while we had met. When we met, his face was disappointed. I worried about him since he was one cheerful person. So, I asked him, ‘Hyung, is there any problem?”

He hung his face low & said, “Yeolie, I know I may sound ridiculous but I need to vent out my worries.” With a long sigh, he continued, “My cousin sister is no more in the earth. Both my sister & her husband died in an accident.”

“I am so sorry”, I patted his back.

“Thank you Yeol. But the problem now is they had a small child of 3 month & now that little angel is with me. Since you know that I don’t have a perfect job that can feed and take proper care of me myself but now this small angel….I don’t want her to lead a miserable life. She needs proper care at this period of life which she won’t get from me. That child has no one else & I can’t abandon her in some orphanage as well. Yeolie, now you are not disgusted in me right? I am having a hard time to decide what to do.” When he had completed his story, I could see that tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

“I will adopt the child”. I said in a blink. I didn’t think about anything & just was determined to raise that child. I was very excited to talk about the situation with Soo. When he returned from the shoot, I immediately jumped onto him & explained the whole story. Soo was as excited as I. The very next day, we went for the adoption process and adopted you.

Though we adopted you, you are so dear to us as our own child, Sooyeolie. Since you are turning 16 tomorrow, I thought you had right to know who you truly are & now you have got the judgement ability to decide on your own. I am so happy to see you grow so well. Seangil chukkae Sooyeolie!

As soon as I said that, Sooyeolie hugged me so tight & sobbed in my shoulder. “I love you appa.” I was afraid what will be her reaction when she finds out that she is not our real child but she is truly an angel. She was happy to be adopted by us. When Soo came after preparing the venue for our princess’s  16th birthday, she hugged him as well & thanked him for everything. Soo seemed confused so, I mouthed him “I told her”. Then, Soo too felt so relieved & returned the hug.

We didn’t want her to find out the truth from other people and feel betrayed. But we also waited for the proper time. Now, I feel truly in joy after going through so much suffering.

 


 

A/N: Thanks to all those who patiently waited for the story. I thought it would be easier to write in first person’s POV but after writing it, I felt like writing in third person’s POV is much easier. I am so sorry if I have made any grammatical mistakes. And, about the “Scenes”, “Scene I” is about Yeol’s childhood; “Scene II” is about his high school days; “Scene III” is about his university days & “Scene IV” is about his life after graduation.

Your views and comments about the story is always welcomed ^_^

 

And, Seangil chukkae to uri choding Sungyeolie, my ultimate bias, my ball of sunshine ♡♡♡  Whenever I go through some tough times, I am delighted by simply watching him, he makes it easier when life gets harder. I wish him all the best for his future endeavors! Wish he would be casted in a lead role in a movie, he will so good in realities, Infinite F would become more popular, his wish to have a pet monkey would be fulfilled ^_~