Final.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4Minute except for Gayoon are lazing around in their dorm. Hyuna is lying on the couch with her legs spread widely; Jiyoon is using her laptop on the floor, lying flat on her tummy. Sohyun is using her phone and Jihyun is cooking in the kitchen.

“Ah… The dorm is so quiet without Gayoon unnie.” Sohyun said all of a sudden.

“Hm? Gayoon isn’t noisy normally.” Jiyoon look up at Sohyun.

“But you and Gayoon unnie always bicker so it’s fun to see.” Sohyun replied.

“She has got no time for us, maknae.” Jiyoon said sarcastically.

“What do you mean unnie?” Hyuna sit up upon hearing what Jiyoon said.

“She’s always going out with her girlfriend, isn’t it? Ha.” Jiyoon smirked.

“Ah… Right. Gayoon unnie has Soyu unnie.” Hyuna pouted.

Without Jiyoon and Hyuna noticing, Sohyun went to the kitchen to look for the eldest unnie Jihyun.

“Unnie!” Sohyun gives Jihyun a backhug.

“Wow here, what’s wrong with you huh little youngster?” Jihyun pat on Sohyun’s head.

“Unnie, we’re having a long holiday right since our promotions have ended?” Sohyun asked with sparkles in her eyes.

“Yes yes, what do you want?” Jihyun laughs.

“Since I just graduated from college, I wanna go on a graduation holiday unnie! Just like how my friends do.” Sohyun showed her not so cute aegyo.

“My mom controls my money, sorry hehehe, go find the other unnies.” Jihyun giggled cutely and Sohyun went back to the living room sulking.

“Hyuna unnie! I heard that you control your own money right?”

“Yes but I’m not giving you money to go overseas for your graduation holiday, ask Jiyoon unnie.” Hyuna did a merong to the younger girl.

“Jiyoon—“ Sohyun got cut off even before she could say anything: “Nope, my mom controls my money too, ask her if you want to borrow money.” Jiyoon showed her victory smile.

“You unnies are horrible! I’ll ask Gayoon unnie when she comes back!” Sohyun pouted and went back to her own room.

After an hour, the other members continue doing their own things in the living room after having lunch. The door opened and behind the door is Gayoon with her really messy hair. The members wondered what’s wrong with Gayoon.

“Unnie, are you okay? Why is your hair so messy?” Hyuna asked.

“Yeah, I’m okay. The wind was so big.” Gayoon fake laughed.

Gayoon took off her shoes and goes to kitchen without looking at her members. Sohyun, without knowing anything, went to the kitchen to look for her Gayoon unnie to ask about her sponsorship for a graduation holiday.

“Gayoon unnie! Can I ask you something?” Sohyun asked cutely.

“Go ahead.” Gayoon said without turning back.

“Do you want to sponsor me for my graduation holiday? Hehe. You’re my last hope Gayoon unnie!” Sohyun asked.

“Okay.” Gayoon agreed without even hesitating for a second.

“Really?! You’ll sponsor me for one ticket to Europe?” Sohyun asked again to confirm.

“Yes.” Gayoon said again, but still not looking at Sohyun.

“Plus $500 allowance?” Sohyun decided to be mischievous.

“Okay.” This time, Gayoon moved to the sink to do the dishes which she normally doesn’t do it.

“Are you serious unnie?!” Sohyun thought it was too good to be true, “Unnie, why won’t you look at me? Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter