End

Spontaneous Taemin

Finally a day when Taemin and Minho have time for each other. These days are rare. Key, Jonghyun and Onew are at the radio interview so we all have some idea what will happen at the SHINee dorm. There are not enough days when 2Min are alone and we all know that SHINee members have their needs too. Minho’s needs are on the edge so he’s starting to be impatient.

They were cuddling on Minho’s bed. Minho was whispering by his y voice to Taemin’s ear and that made Tae moan. Minho couldn’t hold back anymore and he started kissing Taemin. Taemin accepted the challenge and the fight for dominance begun.

Their tongues were dancing and their hands were travelling at the others body. Taemin’s hands found their way to Minho’s hair while Minho’s hands were exploring Taemin’s belly under his t-shirt. Minho wanted more so he replaced his mouth on Taemin’s neck. He was and his skin and he left red marks there. Taemin was because of that pleasure. He took off Taemin’s t-shirt and Taemin did the same to Minho. Now the only cloth that was covering them was boxers.

They started kissing again. When they had to interrupt their making out for some air, Minho wanted to continue but Taemin stopped him.

,,W-wait hyung.”

,,What’s wrong Taeminnie?” Both were breathing rapidly because of their wild moment.

,,Oh nothing just wait here okay? I’ll be back in a minute.” With that Taemin ran out of Minho’s room leaving confused and hard Minho alone.

What a perfect timing. When Minho got really hard, Taemin just ran God knows where. Minho was kinda mad at Taemin because he needed him for a long time but when it was almost ten minutes after Taemin left, Minho was a little bit worried. His hardness didn’t make it easier. Should he go look if Taemin is alright? But when he made the decision to look for Taemin, he heard a footsteps and the door opened. Taemin carefully stepped in the room and Minho couldn’t believe his eyes.

,,I’m so sorry for waiting that long … oppa~” Taemin wiggled his painted eyebrows that it looks like it’s fused. He even had a little ponytail right at the top of his head and he had a red lipstick. Taemin was making “y” poses and “y” faces for Minho.

His hard member suddenly fell down. He was so shocked and his mouth was wide open. Taemin started to laugh hysterically at Minho’s face. Poor Minho though that this day is going to be hot but Taemin just started to act like … Taemin.

,,And I actually thought that we are going to have some dirty .” Taemin calmed down a bit but he was still grinning like an idiot.

,, I’m sorry hyung but I just got an idea how would I look if a had fused eyebrows.” Taemin pouted cutely.

Now it was Minho’s turn to laugh hysterically. Maybe he was disappointed but this was hilarious. He was amazed how Taemin can do things like this in the middle of making out.

,,My life would be so boring without you and your spontaneity.” They were laughing again. Minho stood up and he kissed Taemin’s nose.

,,Can you please go wash your face now?”

,,Wae? Hyung doesn’t like fused eyebrows?” Taemin was teasing him.

,,No It’s not about that eyebrows but that red lipstick irritates me.”

 


A/N: Annyeong my lovely people^^ I don’t even know how or when but I got an idea of Taemin with painted eyebrows and I was like ’Hey, I should try write some fanfic about it’ so ... yea. Please let me know what do you think about it and if you found it funny at all. I would be really happy for every comment so please leave here some comment *puppy eyes*

Have a nice day~