Engagement Proposal

Liger Couple Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING NEWS

"It's been announced and confirmed by C-Jes Company and Urban Works Entertainment that variety stars actress Song Ji Hyo and singer Kim Jong Kook are to be married according to their companies. The couple released a press conference earlier today announcing their pending plans surrounded by friends and family members," the announcer for SBS concluded as he continued delivering the daily news.

*

Miles away in Ilsan a couple sat cuddled on a couch, watching the news like many others were doing so currently. 

The woman looked away from the TV with a smile on her face as she directed her gaze to the shiny object on her left hand. It looked delicate and expensive, something she wasn't expecting yesterday night when he had asked to be ready for a blind date. A blind date was the understatement of the year.

Yesterday at this time she remembered worrying about what to wear and what he had in mind since he'd been secretive, something she had found worrisome thinking it had something to do with their relationship seeing that it hadn't been easy since they revealed their relationship to the world and fans alike.

Though it hasn't been easy, Ji Hyo had no regrets of the steps she took to be with the man who she loved.

A stronger muscular tan hand curled over hers, tightening in a reassuring grip. He was there for her, just like she was there for him. Nothing could ever tell them otherwise. Now mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter