~final~

By the Water Puddles

 It was the day after a rainy one. Sunlight filtered through dull grey clouds that were gradually chased away by a gentle breeze. The air was light and carried a pleasant earthy scent. A weather as such was perfect to relax the exhausted bodies and minds of Bangtan Boys. After yesterday's hectic practice session, the members were granted a day off to spend it however they wished. 

 

 Grateful for that, the day was to be spent resting and catching up on much needed sleep. Well, that was what Suga decided on as he lazily mumbled a tired 'Just don't wake me up..' then flopped down onto his warm bed, hands grabbing onto the soft pillow, the gears in his head slowing to a stop until he was drifting into a deep slumber.                    

                                                                                            

 Meanwhile, Namjoon and Hoseok were lazily sprawled on the couch in front of the tv, deep in a heated discussion about the drama that was currently airing, arguing over wether the protagonist deserved being slapped by his possible love interest or if that was simply a jerk move from an oversensitve girl. 

 

 The kitchen was where the remaining members gathered in. Now, Jin isn't a fool to allow three hyperactive men-children in his precious sanctuary a.k.a the kitchen, yet he did anyways because of the miserable state he found the maknae line in, just a few moments ago..

 

         ~~~~*~~~~

 

-earlier- 

 

 "Hyung, have you ever played marbles before?" Taehyung asked the older, voice laced with excitement and curiousity. 

 Jimin pushed the black frame of his glasses, diverting his attention from his mobile to the boy who was bouncing on his heels, waiting patiently for a reply. 

 "Yeah, I did" the older confirmed with a smile. 

"I remember us gathering around in the school's playground to play that game. We even went as far as to risking ourselves by breaking Ramune bottles just to get the marbles that were inside" he laughed while shaking his head at the memory. 

 

 "You did that too, hyung?" Taehyung asked with a grin to which Jimin answered with a nod.

 "So..What brought up this subject so suddenly?" Jimin questioned as his eyes landed on the boy's clutched hands. 

 Taehyung's smile widened at his hyung's intrest. he took a step back, hands clutching tightly onto the smooth spheres as he failed to hide them.

  "Because.." he began slowly, bringing both arms in front of Jimin to see.

  "I got some as a gift from a fan!" He announced rather loudly, finally opening his hands to reveal the shiny marbles.

 

  "Wanna play, hyung?" He asked the dancer, eyes glinting. "Loser goes down to the store and buys snacks."

 Jimin knows a challenge when he sees it. So, he doesn't hesitate to agree "oh, you're so on."

 The two 95 liners began playing, hands skillfully shooting at marbles, jokingly mocking each other's shots. Their laughter was fairly loud, attracting a certain ravenette towards the room they played in. 

 

 Jungkook curiously glanced in the room, one eyebrow raised in question of what might possibly rile his hyungs so much. 

 The two boys noticed their maknae's presence and excitedly invited him to play with them too. 'The more the merrier' Taehyung sang out. Understanding the root of all the ruckus, Jungkook happily agreed to play marbles with his hyungs, warning them both that he's simply unbeatable in such games. 

 

"You talk a lot for a kid, maknae" Jimin teased the younger as he waited for his turn. 

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't cry if I end up winning, which I definitely will" came the snarky reply from the younger as he grinned mischievously. 

"You guys shouldn't underestimate my skills either. I beat my own father at this game, and he was the best in our neighborhood!" Taehyung announced proudly, mouth forming an adorable box smile.  Jungkook childishly stuck his tongue out, earning a light smack from Taehyung. 

 

 The three boys continued playing for what seemed like hours, when infact it was merely 15 minutes.  Arguing when they thought one of them was cheating, laughing loudly when a marble rolls out of their hands accidentally. 

 They were so engrossed in playing, that the sound of a door slamming open and heavy footsteps followed by a gruff voice fell on deaf ears. 

 "Don't you little s have an ounce of respect for your elders" came the bone chilling voice of no other than a half awake Min Yoongi. 

 

 The trio's voices instantly disappeared, their heads bent down in guilt and fear. ( A/N: Hey, that rhymes!) Jungkook secretly nudged Jimin as a clear sign of 'say something, he's your boyfriend!' , causing Jimin to carefully look up at his boyfriend, stifling a laugh as he quickly looked away.

  Taehyung and Jungkook stared horrified at their hyung as if he'd grown a second head. 

 

What the hell was he even thinking. 

 

 Yoongi's eyes narrowed. He should've expected the lil would do something like this, always being the first to trigger him. he made his way behind his boyfriend, whom was having a hard time suppressing his giggles, and tightly grabbed the back of his sweater as a way to shut the brat up. Jimin's eyes widen slightly as he struggled to break free from the older's iron grip, apologizing profusely. 

 

"This is what you kids make me do." He deadpanned angrily, glaring at the other two as they mumbled an inaudible apology, daring to look up at him, but quickly looking down with wide eyes and shaking shoulders.

 

What the actual .

 

"Stop laughing, this isn't funny. If you brats have any idea of when was the last time I actually slept peacefully- God ing dammit, listen to me at least." Yoongi seethed, equally furious and confused as to why Taehyung and Jungkook were red in the face from suppressing their sniggers. 

 He clicks his tongue in annoyance, grip loosening on Jimin's sweater, causing the boy to double over in laughter, glasses askew and sweater crumpled where he held the fabric not so gently, glare not diminishing at the bunch.

 

 "Right. You want me treat you like kids? Then I will." He calmly informed.

 "Jimin." He snaps at the younger who immediately straightened up to properly face his hyung "y-yes, hyung?" He replied reluctantly, trying to regain his composure. 

 "Pack up this stupid game and hand it over. Now" Yoongi ordered.

 "Hyung, you can't be serio-" 

"Don't make me repeat myself, brat. There's a limit to my patience." Yoongi interrupted Jimin angrily.

 Jimin gave Taehyung an apologetic look and the brunette could only nod meekly. 

 

 Jimin pouted as he gathered up the marbles, handed them over to Yoongi and huffed. The older grabbed them harshly and returned back into his and Jimin's room, muttering grumpily about noisy brats at 10 in the morning. 

 After that situation, The maknae line were left to mope around the living room, energy drained and happiness deflated.

 

           ~~~~*~~~~

 

-current time- 

 

  Jin sighs exasperatedly, half smiling at the sight of his dongsaengs as they excitedly rained suggestions on what to cook for dinner. 

 It still remains a mystery to him where all of that unbound energy comes from, but he decided it was best to not stick around that matter anymore.

   Unlike Yoongi, Jin was a very easy going person with little to no complaints. He's patient with the younger ones, choosing to tolerate them usually rather than releasing his rage on them. He actually couldn't bring himself to do it even if he wanted to, it simply leaft him feeling guilt ridden.

 

  With a small shake of his head, Jin gently calms the maknae line and suggests an easy dish to prepare himself, while they could be in charge of dessert. The decision pleased them, and they eagerly agreed with him.

  "You see, this one's pretty easy to cook, but it also has a lot of ingredients. So, I need one of you to run down to the store and grab a few things for me." The eldest explains as a matter of factly, glancing up from the list that was written in his neat handwriting to find Taehyung and Jungkook automatically pointing at Jimin. 

 

"Kookie and I are tied, while you're behind us by three points, meaning you lost hyung." Taehyung reminds, high fiving Jungkook. 

  "Jiminie? Are you up for it?" Jin smiles at the younger hopefully. 

 The dancer rolls his eyes at the two boys that were continuously chanting 'pudding'.

 

He shrugs. "no problem, hyung."

Jin smiles happily. He hands Jimin the list and money, and flicking the younger's glasses playfully. 

"Thanks, Minnie." 

 

 "Ah, hyung! Don't forget the pudding!" Jungkook demands, giving Jimin the all too familiar cute bunny smile which never failed to grant him what he wanted.  

 "Sure, kookie" the older laughs out as he reaches to ruffle the younger's hair, making him beam gladly. 

 

            ~~~~*~~~~

 

 Jimin quietly enters his and Yoongi's bedroom, walking on his toes as to not make a noise that might wake his boyfriend up.  Yoongi was comfortably burried in a pile of pillows, snoring softly. 

 Quickly, Jimin pockets his wallet and phone, turning around to exit the room, except he stops dead in his tracks with wide eyes and a hammering heart.

 

Why?

 

 His goddamn leg just had to hit the desk chair, releasing an ugly, loud screech. His head whips back to check on his sleeping lover, well not anymore because the older started shifting around, yawning loudly. He slowly sits upright and glances up at Jimin, whom didn't dare move a muscle, too afraid of Yoongi's reaction. 

"Yah, how long are you gonna stare at my face like that?" 

 Jimin visibly relaxed, releasing a breath he wasn't aware that he was holding. Yoongi speaking softly is always a good sign. Definitely in the safe zone.

 

"Jimin"

The younger snaps out of his trance, hand scratching the back of his head as he smiles apologetically. 

"Sorry to wake you up, hyung. I'm on my way to the store, you see and my leg accidentally hit the chair.. sorry." He utters out. 

Yoongi nods, stretching his arms one more time before unlocking his phone to check the time, a surprised 'oh' escapes his mouth when he mentally reads the digits on his bright screen.

 

3:32

 

"Damn.." Yoongi  sighs out, untangling himself from the soft, white comforter.

"So, You going to the store. And?"

He questions, encouraging the younger to speak again. 

Jimin smiles brightly, gladly blabbering on and on about random topics, making sure to avoid anything remotely related to 'marbles'.

The older didn't mind one bit, having gotten used to the younger's chatterbox sort of nature. It was cute to say the least. 

 

  

          ~~~~*~~~~

 

 See, Yoongi and Jimin have been going out for a few months now. How they got together is still one of J-Hope's all time favorite stories. 'It's like a scene from a romance drama!' he'd say with a chuckle.

 It took a whole year of misunderstandings, awkward moments where they were left alone in the dorm, more misunderstandings that led to a fight, loud voices and a fair share of cuss words. Jimin storming out in the heavy rain out of embarrassment and frustration, and ending up with a dead phone in an unfamiliar alley. 

 

 Using whatever rational thoughts he possessed, Jimin stayed where he was until Yoongi came around, panicked shouts of his name reaching his current spot. Once he was spotted, the older ran over to him and engulfed his shivering form in a tight embrace, burying his face into the younger's wet locks while repeatedly calling him a 'ing idiot'.  

 Jimin didn't cry, arms left limp by his sides. It was only when an accidental shout of 'Jiminah, come back..I need you with me' slipped from the older's lips did Jimin react, going stiff as a board in Yoongi's arms and looking up at him with a shocked expression. The older noticed his slip, and stammered out 'don't.. just forget I even said that.' 

 

 Overwhelmed with emotions, Jimin broke down then and there, pressing his face into the older's chest while sobbing out muffled 'I hate you's. He held onto his hyung tightly, and Yoongi felt a heavy weight lifting off his shoulders, wrapping his arms once again around the sobbing, shivering mess in front of him, gently nipping and kissing the younger's earlobe while whispering soft apologies in his ear, voice rough yet calming. 'Jiminie likes me too..'

 When they both finally reached the dorm, Jin did a great job at scolding them deaf. They listened quietly, too tired, and too stunned about their sudden relationship upgrade to argue. 

 

 They both were down with high fevers the next day, getting a second serving of Jin's fury. They laughed it off, cuddling together in bed, noses red, voices hoarse, and bodies worn out from running so much in the harsh rain. 

 It was kinda embarrassing that it took a melodramatic confession to get them together, but it was worth it. Really, they deserved that much for being stubborn idiots.

 

                 ~~~~*~~~~

 

 "So, then TaeTae grabbed my console and literally threw it-" 

 His speech was interrupted by soft lips pressing on his own, words dwindling into nothing as he kissed back automatically. Yoongi broke the kiss first, leaning his forehead against the blushing younger. 

"W-what.." Jimin mumbled out of confusion.

 

"Has anyone ever told you that you have this annoyingly y habit of playing with your lips?" Yoongi pointed out, soft lips hovering over the younger's pouty ones. Jimin shudders slightly, nodding his head "yeah.." 

"I don't want anyone else to see it" The older growls, the urge to possess what was his raging. He pulls the shorter boy closer, cold hands sliding under his sweater to feel up the warm and firm skin beneath. He angles his boyfriend's face, making it easier for him to nip his lower lip, abusing the pink flesh. 

 

 Jimin's heart beat ten times faster, breathing ragged and eyes hooded as the older trailed soft kisses and nips on his jaw, and down to his neck, aiming at the most sensitive parts of the flushed skin. He heard Yoongi mumbling something that envolved 'glasses' and 'should wear them more often', but his mind was too distracted by his lover's hand, trailing up and down his side to think properly. 

 The idea of giving into the older's touch was so tempting, and as much as Jimin wanted to, he also had to run down to the store. 

 Gently and unwantingly, the dancer pushes his lover away, pecking his lips one last time before reminding him quietly of the task he was supposed to complete. 

 

 Yoongi clicks his tongue, irritated that his target of affection had to leave so soon. Jimin giggles at his hyung's childish attitude, promising with a wink to continue where they left off when he returns.

 "Or... " Jimin begins, eyes glimmering like those of an excited child. Yoongi an eyebrow up, a sign that said 'proceed'

 "You could come with me, hyung?" He pouts, biting his bottom lip in the most not innocent manner, while staring up at the older hopefully. "Like a date!" He adds, circling his arms around his lover's neck while pressing his nose under the older's ear. 

  Yoongi is in no place to refuse when his lover gives him an expression like that.

 

What a ing minx.. 

 

 Rolling his eyes, the older informs Jimin that he'll be with him in 10.

 Jimin cheers louder than necessary, and fist pumps the air excitedly. Yoongi simply sighs and digs through his closet for something decent enough to wear.

 

               ~~~~*~~~~

 

 Wether it's raining at a maddening pace, wind blowing mercilessly, or even snowing uncontrollably, the busy streets Seoul never changed . Always packed with people shuffling up and down the sidewalks, cars and buses rushing on the roads. 

It was no different this time either, except the clearing sky lifted the spirits of many, rays of sunlight emitting much needed warmth that was welcomed with open arms. 

 

 It was already past 4:00 when the couple left the confinement of their stuffy dorm. Courtesy of Yoongi and his heinous habit of taking longer than necessary to dress up. They were going to the store for God's sake, Jimin thought with a shake of his head, Starting up a small conversation with his quiet boyfriend. The older listened to every word, humming and nodding here and there, all while admiring the eerily alluring afternoon shadows. He secretly wished that his camera was with him.  

 

 The afternoon sunlight gave the busy city a beautiful orange hue, coating the cotton like clouds in different shades of pink, red, and orange. The setting sun offering enough warmth that scarves and thick coats weren't necessarily required. The earthy scent was fading away, being replaced by the various delicious aromas of food stands. 

 The couple enjoyed strolling in this part of the city, it was crowded yes, but the joyous mood always helped them lighten up. The innocent laughter of children running around making them smile softly. 

 

 Yoongi walks more casually than the shorter boy beside him, who's energy was recharged once again by the bright and gleeful atmosphere, talking about everything and anything, jumping left and right to avoid water puddles now that they were away from the stall area. 

 

"What are you doing?" 

The older laughs out, finding his lover's focused gaze quite endearing. 

"I-" hop "have to-" hop "avoid" hop and a misplaced footing "Ah-!" 

 luckily the younger was held by Yoongi's strong arms, whom was expecting his clumsy partner to trip at some point. 

"the puddles." Jimin finishes with a goofy smile, looking up at his boyfriend as he repositioned his glasses. The older rolled his eyes and pinched Jimin's cheeks playfully. 

 

 "Watch it, you big klutz" Yoongi grinned, earning a pout from his boyfriend that could only be defined as adorable. 

 The two then reached their destination, entering the air conditioned store, and grabbing the needed items. Of course, never forgetting Jungkook and Taehyung's sacred pudding. 

 

            ~~~~*~~~~

 

The couple walked side by side quietly, the only sound disturbing the silence was the scruntching of grocery bags held in Yoongi's hand, much to Jimin's dismay. The younger wanted to hold the majority of bags, only to be denied from doing so by Yoongi as the latter ruffled his hair, assuring that he could handle it. 

 They shared a bag of chocolate dipped churros they'd coincidencedently found in the store's bakery section, enjoying the sugary treat as Jimin fed them to Yoongi, blushing when the older playfully bit his finger. 

 

 Pushing the last churro in his  mouth, Jimin crumpled the plastic bag and tossed it in a nearby bin, his fingers that were covered in bits of sugar and chocolate then once again started jumping around puddles, looking like an excited puppy on a walk. The younger hummed a random tune, stopping suddenly when he spotted a fluffy black kitten playing with it's siblings.

Yoongi followed behind, smiling lovingly at his bubbly boyfriend, desperately wishing his camera was with him so he gets to photograph his glasses clad lover. The thick black frames defined the younger's baby face perfectly, making him more irresistible than he already is.

 

"Oh hyung, look!" Jimin yelled, carefully approaching the electrified bunch. The dancer crouched down beside them and noted that they were four. Two brown and two black. Yoongi sighed and crouched by his lover, whom was enamoured of the kittens. 

"Yah, don't-"  Yoongi meant to stop the dancer from touching the felines, but it was too late as Jimin reached over to pet the little black creature, as it meowed and squirmed in confusion. 

 

"They're stray cats, Jimin." The older pointed out disapprovingly

Jimin hummed in agreement, laughing softly as the kitten slowly leaned into his touch, purring loudly. "Hyung, pet them too! See, the brown one is approaching you" his boyfriend stated, completely ignoring his earlier comment as he smiled up at his boyfriend, who eyed the bundle of fluff nervously. 'Where was their mother?' He wondered. 

 

The brown kitten bravely waddled up to Yoongi, meowing loudly as a demand to be touched. The kitten's impatience reminded him of a certain someone. most baby animals reminded him of a certain someone to be perfectly honest. The thought made him chuckle softly. Yoongi reached over to pet the kitten's ear, all previous thoughts of it being a stray and not hygiene leaving his mind as the kitten relaxed into his touch, deeming the attention sufficient enough to please it's greedy little soul. 

They stayed there for a while, laughing at the adorable creatures' actions. It was when the god awful shrill ringtone of Jimin's phone sounded that they noticed how much time they must've spent there. It was Jin. The older demanded to know where they both were, thundering that him and the others are starting to worry. 

 

". I mean, sorry hyungnim! We sorta lost track of time and.. you ordered take out? Oh.." He frowns 

"I'm really sorry. Yeah, we'll be there in 5. Okay, sure. Bye." Jimin smiled sheepishly as he hung up the phone. 

 

"They had to order takeout because we.. I mean, I took too long.." He explains guiltily, biting his lips nervously.

"Can't be helped really." Yoongi said as he stood up, sticking his hand out for Jimin to hold, which the younger gladly takes in his, intertwining their fingers together.

"Yeah..I still feel bad though.." Jimin mumbles, staring fondly at their hands. 

Yoongi glances at his lover, squeezing his clammy hand in reassurance. 

"There's always tomorrow, Jimimah. Don't worry too much about Jin hyung, he's gonna forgive you. It's not entirely your fault too, I did attack you in a way back in the dorm." He reminded, a mischievous glint in his eyes. The younger finally smiles again, nodding his head as He recalled the events back in the dorm. 

 "I was being irresistibly y, right hyung~?" the younger questions teasingly, dodging the grocery bag that Yoongi swung his way with a melodious laugh. 

"Shut up" the rapper mutters. 

 

"Hyung" Jimin calls out softly, gaining the older's attention. 

He leans up towards his lover to place a soft kiss on his lips, lingering there for bit before pulling away slowly. 

"Thanks for today.. I had fun" he whispers, eyes disappearing into those beautiful crescents as he smiled. 

"It was nothing, idiot.." Yoongi mutters, ears burning, and heart having skipped a beat. 

This kid is seriously going to be the end of him. 

 

                           ~~~~*~~~~

 

By the time they reached the dorm, the moon was out and the sky was littered with stars. 

The gentle breeze grew into a warm gust of wind. The humid weather signaling the possibility of  a shower or two. 

 

The couple had an earful of Jin's seemingly endless jabbering, had Chinese leftovers for dinner, and a long whining session directed from Taehyung as he begged Yoongi to give him his colorful marbles back. The rapper agreed eventually, threatening the maknae line that he won't hesitate to throw them out if they ever woke him up again. The younger ones nodded stiffly, point taken. 

 Namjoon and Hoseok seem to have retrieved to their respective rooms, having not reached a convincing conclusion to their mindless discussion. Although, they did agree that dramas should be handled by those who were experienced in that field.

 

 The thought of going to sleep was pleasant to Jimin, now exhausted from walking about and fooling around all day. The younger yawns tiredly, diving into his bed with a soft thump.

 He doesn't expect someone to suddenly flip him over, pining his hands over his head and capturing his lips in a heated kiss. 

"You promised to continue where we left off, Jiminie" the older mumbles huskily in between kisses.

 Jimin whines quietly, responding lazily to the kiss. "hyung..I want to sleep" 

 He earns a peck by his lips, Yoongi's free hand roaming the soft expanse of his toned stomach and chest. "Well too ing bad." He hears him growl, hand tugging his T-shirt in impatience. 

 

              ~~~~*~~~~

 

 Basically, Jimin didn't get to sleep much that night, waking up the next morning with a horrible sting in his lower back and purple marks tainting his neck -visible even after putting a shirt on-, his shoulders, and down to his inner thighs. 

 Yoongi smiled smugly as the younger complained infinitey, admiring his handiwork on his lover. He knew the younger secretly liked them too, just never seemed to admit it. Either way he wasn't intending to stop anytime soon. 


 

                ~end~


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I swear this one was supposed to be a short yoonmin fluff fic, but it somehow escalated to this..thing.

IDK, ANYMORE. 

This is all Park Jimin's fault T_T

I mean look: 

 

 

tumblr_nm9w2dA66M1swk5jpo2_r1_500.gif

 

HONESTLY

 

tumblr_nmg0ss6Eba1s32p6do2_400.gif

 

Anyways, I'm thankful to everyone who took the time to read this crap. I hope it fulfills your yoonmin needs. I might make an omake/extra explaining the reason behind Jimin's laughter.

I'm not sure really. Bye now!