One.

Hopelessly In Love
*NO ONE'S P.O.V*
 
 
To be honest, Jimin really despised being alone in the room but for some reason, those four walls of his room seems to be the only one comforting him.
 
 
He had enough of him. Jimin had enough of pretending being okay and all because he really isn't okay to start with. He was broken for the first time and even his bestfriend can't comfort him right now.
 
 
And it's all because his bestfriend Jungkook is the main reason why he's feeling miserable and broken and crying right now.
 
 
They were the best of friends that most of the people find it cute and made everyone envious. They were inseparable so there's no doubt that if you see one of them, the other must be somewhere close too.
 
 
They treat themselves like real brothers. They love each other in a BROTHERLY way.
 
 
Until the day Jimin turned 13 and Jungkook is just 11 at that time.
 
 
He's noticing things that he didn't notice back them and it made him feel somewhat uncomfortable, and he DID NOT like it. He thought that things will pass by and he will no longer feel those fluttering butterflies in his stomach.
 
 
However, he is now worried that it's getting deeper and before he knew it, he has fallen in love with the younger, and he DID NOT like it ONE BIT.
 
 
He just wanted to shrug this feeling as soon as possible because the more he felt for the younger, the more he felt uncomfortable. And these days, he is trying to start avoiding Jungkook, making the latter confused and hurt by his bestfriend's actions.
 
 
======================
 
 
"Jimin-ah, why the hell are you avoiding me?" Jungkook asked the older as he cornered Jimin in his locker, putting his arms beside him because Jungkook can't take any anymore as he tried to figure out why Jimin has avoiding him.
 
 
"I-I-I... Am really busy these days. Sorry if you f---" Jimin tried to reason when Jungkook cut his reasoning off and opened his unfiltered mouth.
 
 
"Now that's bull, Park Jimin. I know you're not busy because I keep asking the teachers if you ever had a project or an activity these days or not and guess what they said? None. You don't have any activities as of now and the last time you made a project is like a month ago, A FREAKING MONTH AGO PARK JIMIN!!! NOW TELL ME THE REAL REASON, WHY. THE. HELL. ARE. YOU. AVOIDING. ME." Jungkook said while Jimin flinched at the younger's sudden outburst.
 
 
He can't tell the younger that he liked him, his bestfriend who he treat as his own brother. He can't tell that he fell in love with Jungkook. He just can't but he has to answer the younger. He just sighed at at the moment, took a deep breath and answered defeatedly.
 
 
"I'm just confused, that's all." Jimin said, not looking at the younger.
 
 
"You're confused at what?" Jungkook hissed, his words are like venom to Jimin. The older had never seen the younger this mad at him.
 
 
"Confused at... my feelings. I just wanted to figure this out on my own first before telling you. Sorry. Now can you release me now?" Jimin tried to sound normal, only to end up cracking his voice. Jungkook then released Jimin from cornering and suddenly, the younger hugged the latter as tight as he could, saying things that made the elder's heart beat faster.
 
 
"Hyung, please don't avoid me from now on. I don't like it. I really don't." Then he released him and smiled. The elder just smiled.
 
 
"I won't, Kookie-ah, I won't." Then he smiled and hugged the younger back.
 
 
====================
 
 
It's been days since the incident happened and as what the elder promised, he never avoids the latter like he did these past few weeks. He thought that maybe this is better than losing his bestfriend if he told him his real reason.
 
 
But he decided to confess to Jungkook today to let go of his feelings if he got rejected and he may be lucky if Jungkook likes him too. He's looking for the younger everywhere but he didn't even see a strand of his hair.
 
 
Suddenly, Jungkook hugged him out of nowhere and spins him around, which made the older confused as what made Jungkook THIS happy.
 
 
"Yah!!! Put me down this instant!!!" Jimin playfully scolded Jungkook, which the latter obeyed and grinned like he got the jackpot.
 
 
"Hyung, I've got the great news!!!" Jungkook said, jumping wildly and Jimin raised an eyebrow.
 
 
"And what was this news that made my Kookie happy?" Jimin asked him, only to regret it as soon as Jungkook speaks.
 
 
"I'm dating Krystal Jung, hyung. You know, my crush since childhood?" Jungkook said and Jimin swear that he heard his own heart being shattered into pieces like a fragile glass.
 
 
He had forgotten, that his bestfriend is as straight as a ruler, that he wasn't into gays. He had forgotten that little detail.
 
 
However, he had to be strong to himself and not to cry in front of Jungkook. In front of his bestfriend who he loved dearly.
 
 
"O-oh, that's uhh... Great!!! Great. C-congratulations Kookie-ah." Jimin smiled rather forcefully while he cursed himself internally for stuttering and the other had sensed something was wrong with the older. The younger took noticed of Jimin's sudden change of expression.
 
 
"Hyung, are you alright?" Jungkook worriedly asked.
 
 
"Oh, I'm fine, don't worry. Just got dizzy all of the sudden. Y-you should go to your classroom now or else you'll get late." Jimin said, tears already threatening to fall and before the younger replied, he ran off, heading to the roof.
 
 
================================
 
 
As soon as Jimin reached the rooftop of their school he cried as hard as he can until he felt satisfied. He didn't care if someone had heard him crying. 
 
 
"Y-you okay there, buddy?" A guy asked and he stiffened, noticing the familiar voice. He then turned around and saw Taehyung looking at him with a worried expression.
 
 
"I'm sorry Taehyung but I believe that this is none of your business." Jimin wiped his eyes and tried not to cry again but ended up failing miserably. Taehyung then went beside Jimin and hugged the crying mess. The older can't help but to cry again harder, not caring if he whether wet Taehyung's uniform with his tears. All he wanted to do is to cry to someone's shoulder.
 
 
They stayed like that for half an hour until Jimin had calmed down, his eyes were puffy that you can barely see his eyes anymore.
 
 
"I'm sorry, Taehyung for wetting your uniform. I-I must looked like right now." He said and let out a strained chuckle.
 
 
"It's okay, actually. You don't look like hyung, although your eyes are very puffy right now." Then Taehyung let out a slight chuckle and Jimin smiled.
 
 
"So tell me hyung, why are you crying?" Taehyung then asked him and Jimin felt like crying again but he tried not to and fortunately, his tears obeyed as of now.
 
 
But is he ready to tell Taehyung the reason? Won't it be awkward for the two if Jimin said it afterwards? Well, he cried in front of Taehyung so might as well spill the beans out, but not everything.
 
 
"I... like someone." He started. "And I was about to confess to him but he beat me through telling me that he's now dating someone." I said and continued telling how it felt and he's just there, listening to what I say so after I'm done talking he just stared at me and...
 
 
"Don't worry. I'll be here for you." He said and hugged me tight.
 
 
=======================
 
[A/N:] Well this is a crappy I made and I thought I'll do a oneshot, but I guess not. Maybe I'll do  short chapter. I hope you like it!!!