Final.

12:51
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already midnight in Seoul, and excluding the others still working and just going home, not a soul was awake as everyone inside their houses and home enters the place where they all have dreamless or dreamful sleep.

 

And at an apartment building somewhere in Seoul, all of the occupants was peacefully at rest as they let sandman visits them and welcomes sleeps with open arms. All except them.

 

Inside that building two people in different level stay wide awake as they just got home from their daily schedule, the first thing the first person did as he enters his apartment was feed his excited puppy and head towards his room slumping in his bed and no sooner than later sleeps overtakes his tired body and is already breathing with deep slow rythme.

 

While the second guy did more or less what the first guy did only he went straight to his bathroom and cleansed his face to remove all the chemicals that was slamed and brushed in his face earlier that day, after that he changed his clothes from earlier to a more comfortable ones, a white beater and a pair of sweatpants. He tiredly dragged his half asleep body in his queen size bed and sighed in full content once his body hit the soft matress lulling his whole body to sleep. 

 

He stared at his ceiling in his dark room waiting for his eyes to shut close and sleep completely overtaking him but change his position once it didn't. He was now laying sideways, his whole body facing the space beside him and automatically visions another person laying beside him, he blinked rapidly and mentally slaps himself as he starts to imagine things again and rolled around and was now facing the door of his bedroom. He breathed deeply and closed his eyes to get some well deserved rest when he suddenly felt warm and familliar arms wrapping around his waist, he jumped from startled and sat up straight and looked beside him clutching his chest feeling his heart beat frantically. However, he froaned as he saw nobody beside him and lay down again, his position from earlier but this time his arms and legs all spread out on the bed making no space for another to lay down. 

 

He was back from phase one again. He sighed as he stared at the ceiling once more, he glanced beside him towards his bedside table and saw his phone laying comfortably on it. He stared at it for good couple more minutes before he decided that he will not get another peaceful sleep tonight and took his phone and opening it to life. He stared at his wallpaper with a blank look for a good minute before tapping away. He sighs as he enters his gallery and a hundred of photos was stored in there. There was pictures of just himself, with his friends and family, he slightly smiles as memories flash by his mind as different pictures appears on the screen as he swipes away, but soon he stilled as one appeared and a painful memory flashed by. His thumb shakes as he contemplates whether he should proceed to the nest picture or just shut the damn phone close amd just watch TV in his living room, but maybe he just really takes pleasure on hurting himself more as his fingers moves on its own and soon another picture appeared and another painful memory played through his mind only this time it feels like it was playing in slow motion. His chest tighten as if somebody was clenching it hard and tries to pull it out of his chest, he tookin a deep shaky breath and exhaled and continues to swipe across his screen the next picture giving him more painful memories as each picture goes by. He didn't realize he was already crying when he released a painful sob, he quickly covers his mouth as he tries to stop the sobs from bubbling out of his mouth. 

 

He knew he shouldn't have. He knew he should have deleted those pictures ever since they ended their relationship. He knew he should move on already. He very much knew that it always brings him pain everytime, every damn time he opens his phone and the first thing he will see is a picture of them, a picture of him and him. 

 

Scrolling through my cellphone for the 20th time today 

Reading that text you sent me again

Though I memorized it anyway

 

Tears continues to fall from his eyes down to his face on to the bedsheets automatically soaking them, but he didn't care. He has been feeling like this ever since that day and the first time he cried since that day. Maybe it was because he acted like it was all nothing and that he was alright with it, he avoided every questions that relates towards that subject and just laughs whenever the members tries to saying that, he could always do better but he never comments further and just quietly leaves the room and goes somewhere alone. 

 

He gets out of bed, planning to go to the bathroom and wash this tears and snots away but as he stands from his bed, his knees buckles from exhaustion both phyically and mentally, he felt himself sitting down on the hard floor with a painful thid in his tailbone. His weak knees screaming in pain, but he didn't mind it and just embraced the pain, wanting to feel the physical pain more than the emotional one. He continues to sob and cry on the cold hard floor of his bedroom he tearly looks at his phone and saw it was already 12:45, he has schedule later at 5 but he doesn't care. He dropped his phone beside him, not bothering to close or change the screen that is painfully mocking him and cries. Memories fromwhat happened that day suddenly played in his mind. 

 

 

It was in afternoon in December

When it reminded you of the day

When we bumped into each other 

But you didn't say hi cause I looked away 

 

"Im sorry Hyesung" No.

 

"And I know Im being the biggest in the whole world right now but..." No...please...don't...

 

"We need to break up. Im sorry...Pilkyo..." No...No!...NO!!...please...tell me you're only joking...tell me you only love me forever...tell me...please...

 

"...it's alright Junghyuk-ah. We promised right? No matter what, we'll always be brothers till the end." He smiles trying to lift up the mood even though he felt like something was clogging up in his throat and it was really getting hard to speak more. The man infront of him softly smiles at him and felt his heart beat painfully and his stomach to churn as he realized that this will be the last time he will see that loving smile be shown only to him, for it will be given to another once he turns his back and walks away. 

 

"Yeah...Im glad we are brothers till the end. You are really important to me, Pilkyo" He swallowed painfully and nodded. But I guess Im not that important since you are going to leave me now.

 

"...You too Eric...You will introduce her to the members and don't forget to invite us on your wedding" Oh, how stupid he was for adding more fuel to the painful flame in his heart. You really are stupid, Jung Pilkyo. 

 

The man infront of him nodded with a sheepish grin. He couldn't take this anymore. He has to leave. He has to be away from this place, away from him. 

 

"Uhh, so...my mom called earlier saying I should visit them for dinner tonight so...I gotta...haha you know..." He says after a minute of awkwardness with them just standing stupidly infront of his apartment and looking anywhere else just not each other. 

 

"Oh, yeah. Gosh. Sorry about that. Okay, uhh...I'll see you tomorrow for practice then?" Eric ask as Hyesung proceeds to his door, hands on the knob. He turns and effortly made a guilty face. 

 

"About that...the reason my mom called for dinner was because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter