f i n a l

Girlfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joohyun-unnie, can I ask you something?" The younger girl asked. "What is it, Sooyoung-ah?" The baby-faced girl replied as she ate the food plastered in front of her. The two of them were peacefully eating lunch at the cafeteria.

 

"What are we?" She asked. "Uhm, humans?" Joohyun sarcastically replied with a laugh. "Yah, I mean what are we?" Sooyoung confusingly asked.  Although, Joohyun didn't really understand on what Sooyoung meant by what they were, she still replied. "Uhm what do you mean what are we? What, like best friends?" Joohyun said. "Oh! That's it! Were best friends!" The younger happily said and smiled then she continued eating.

 

But Joohyun didn't seem to feel satisfied. She admits she likes Sooyoung, a lot. Ever since they met, Joohyun knew she had something special for Sooyoung, something she hadn't felt before. Sooyoung is perfection for her. Her eyes, nose, lips, her smile, her laugh, everything. She just.. love her. "Best friends?" She asked. "Yep." Sooyoung was a bit frightened because of Joohyun's voice but still, she managed to reply.

 

"I'm not satisfied." Joohyun replied. "Wae? You said it yourself!" Sooyoung replied. "I dont know, how about..girlfriends?" Joohyun's eyes widened as well as Sooyoung. What did I just asked? Joohyun thought to herself.

 

"U-uhm, its okay. I like it." Sooyoung said that made Joohyun's eyes wider, still shocked. "Jinja?" Joohyun asked. The younger just nodded and smiled sweetly that made Joohyun's heart melt.

 

"I mean its true! We are girls and we are friends! So that basically makes us girlfriends!" Sooyoung stated.

 

That's not what I meant by it, Soooyoung! Joohyun thought.

 

"Oh! There they are! Yah! We've been looking for you two for almost like an hour!" Seungwan yelled to the two. "Yah, Seungwanie calm yourself." Seulgi said and chuckled. "Lets just eat, I'm hungry." Seungwan said and sat beside Sooyoung while Seulgi sat beside Joohyun.

 

The four of them were very very close friends. They would hang out every weekend, and visit or have an overnight at each other's house. But that was before, cause now they now live in a dorm. "Oh right! Selgi-unnie, I did what you told me! I asked Joohyun-unnie what we were and she said we were girlfriends!" Sooyoung said while smiling innocently while the three were left their jaw-drop hanging. "Oh? Why are your reactions like that?" Sooyoung asked, giving the three a confused look.

 

The three did a fake laugh which made Sooyoung more confused. "Nothing, Sooyoung-ah!" Seungwan said and eyed the two girls in front of them. Seulgi seemed to catch what Seungwan was trying to say. "That's right, Sooyoung. It's nothing!" Seulgi said and continued to fake laugh.

 

"O-kay. I'll go now. My class is about to start. Bye!" Sooyoung stood up and waved to the three.

 

The three waved too until Sooyoung was finally out of sight. And when Sooyoung was, Seungwan and Seulgi attacked Joohyun boxes of questions.

 

"What did she say?"

 

"Was she surprised?"

 

"Did she get mad?"

 

"Did she confess to you?"

 

"Did you kiss?"

 

"Torridly?"

 

"W-what? Wait!" Joohyun breathed. "One question at a time please!"

 

"Okay we are sorry." Seungwan apologized. "So, what did she say?" Seulgi asked, obviously excited for the answer. "What did she say about what?" Joohyun asked raising one brow looking confused.

 

"Oh come on Bae Joohyun! Don't play dumb on us now, what did Sooyoung say after you said to her the girlfriend thing?" Seungwan patted Seulgi's back and said,"Seulgi-ah, calm now."

 

"Okay. So? Answer!"

 

"Okay, okay! She just said that she likes it."

 

"So, she wasn't surprised or something?" Seungwan turned to ask. "Well of course she was. We both were." Joohyun explained.

 

"Did she get mad?" Seulgi once again asked, but this time, calmly.

 

"I told you right? She just said its okay and that she likes it and that because we were girls and we are friends, so I guess she's not mad." Joohyun replied.

 

"So she didn't confess to you?" Seunngwan asked.

 

"You didn't kiss?" Seulgi followed.

 

"Torridly?" Seungwan added.

 

Joohyun blushed at the question. "What are you two saying? Of course not!" Me and Sooyoung kissing? Torridly?! No way. She thought to herself.

 

"And besides, Sooyoung is too innocent." Joohyun said.

 

"Your right. That's why she doesn't mind if your girlfriends because she just thinks of it as a friend thingy! She's so innocent, so stupid." Seulgi hissed.

 

"Yah! Don't call her stupid. She's just a kid!" Joohyun scolded.

 

"Aww~Bae Joohyun is in love with a kid!" Seungwan teased then she and Seulgi laughed.

 

Joohyun rolled her eyes and left the two, heading to her next class.

 

 

xxxxx

 

 

It has been three days since Joohyun confessed to Sooyoung, you know that they were 'girlfriends' and nothing seemed to change.

 

They were still friends.

 

And Joohyun wanted to do a move, but she doesn't know what. So she asked the experts, Seungwan and Seulgi. "You have to seduce her." Seulgi said with a very serious face. "No. You have to just simply held her hand, wrap your arms around her waist and other things until you get to kiss her. Becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter