FINAL

WONKYU-TRUST ME

 (4/4/2015)

After SW finished recording WGM, he straight going into his apartment because he knew someone was waiting  for him. When he entered his apartment, he found out his BabyKyu lying on the couch eating snacks. When he approached his baby and want to peck his lips, KH avoid it. He knew something was wrong and he remember about WGM. His Baby is in jealous mood.

Then SW seat on the couch and lay BabyKyu head on his thigh. They keep on being silent for half an hour. Kyu focus on watching TV while SW keep on staring his Baby,holding their hand together and KH hair gently. SW then start the conversation because he can’t take it any longer..

SW: Hey Baby~ what wrong?

KH: Nothing… (eyes still focus TV)

SW: Hey look at me. (SW slowly turns KH head to him). Are you mad? I’m sorry because i don’t tell you early that the recoding will start today. Forgive me please?

KH: (Glaring at SW) Why would I mad? So how was your first date? I believe you must be very happy right. Seeing you smile widely on the photo that your fan post just now, don’t need to doubt about it.

SW: Photo? What photo?

KH: (Give his phone to SW that show several photos taken by fans during WGM recording. Then he rolls his body, back-pacing SW and starts to focus on TV again).

SW: (Keep on scrolling the photo and found nothing that can make his baby mad with him. It just a simple photo. Until, he reads the comment post by fans. ) Baby~ you trust me right? I need to be professional for my job. Moreover, this is variety show and everything is being scripted. You have done this before too and you know how it’s working. Fans might say ‘They look good together’ doesn’t mean that she is my type. And I will date her in the future. You know I’m belong to you right? Baby~~(They no respond from his baby and it turn out that his baby is crying silently while munching popcorn)

SW: Oh Baby~ Stop crying. (Wipe KH tears gently) Okay! Tomorrow I will meet the director and ask them to choose other partner for her instead of me. Or I might stop join the program. Sorry because I join this show without your permission. I thought you will be fine for it. Baby answers me please~~

KH: (KH shakes his head,Wipe his tears and hug SW) Sorry hyung~ I’m so selfish. I don’t want to share you with anyone else. I know you did all of this just a matter of job. I want to think that way but my heart can’t take it when I see those comments for both of you. I’m scare what if one day you realize she is you right one? And…

(SW suddenly kissed KH lips to stop him continues his nonsense thought. They kiss passionately for a few minutes until both of them out of breath. Then SW hugs KH tightly)

SW: Baby~ never crossed in my mind leaving you okay. I love you so much.. I rather die instead of living in this cruel world without you. You are my everything and without you my life is meaningless. So please stop thinking that way. Understand? (KH nods). I just need you to trust me. (KH smile cheekily)

SW: There..there.. My baby is back~ I just want to say this again and please keep it permanently in your brain. I (kiss KH temple) LOVE (kiss KH nose) YOU (kiss KH lip)..

They kissed passionately. As time goes by the kiss became wild. SW hands start roaming KH abdomen. KH moaned under him and into his mouth as he pulled his shirt up and slid his hands underneath. SW moved to just below KH ear while slowly running his hands up and down the silky skin. Then, without warning, he moved his hands up to KH chest, fingers flicking across with just enough friction to make KH moan. Their deep kiss broke slightly and Siwon took that opportunity to and bite on his swollen bottom lip. KH hand reached up for support and he clung onto SW shirt just as their hips met again. He hungrily pushed his lips over SW, and over his tongue.

“Ughn, Siwon…” Kyuhyun tried in between breaths and Siwon proceeded to gently the skin all over his neck. “I-I don’t know if I can take this much longer…” Suddenly, SW dragged KH into his bedroom. And you know what happen next.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At 22:30pm (SIWON BEDROOM)

WONKYU were lying in the bed with heavy breathing after finished exercise(?). Suddenly KH wpke up, pick up his shirt and grab his phone. SW watching the whole scene wonders what his Baby was doing.

SW: Baby what are doing? Came to bed..

KH: Wait Hyung~ I forgot to post our 6th promise. Okay. Done!

Kyuhyun Weibo Update: 我们的约定 第6次。 今天也辛苦了 ! 到了明天 我们的约定 结束 晚安^^

 

[TRANS] Our 6th promise! I worked hard today too! Tomorrow our promise ends Good night ^^

Then KH return back to bed. SW wrapped his arms around KH and pulled him closer by his waist. He kissed KH temple softly. KH murmured soft melody and played with SW chest. Then they fall asleep.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At 1:00am (5/5/2015)

SW suddenly wakes up due to his grumbling stomach. He wants to go to kitchen but he doesn’t want his baby to wake up. He looked at KH sleeping peacefully. His baby must be really tired as he heard KH snoring lightly. Then he smiled, tangling his fingers through KH tousled hair and pressing a kiss at KH temple. SW really proud and be thankful to have KH for being supportive and understanding boyfriend. SW grabs his phone and post something on his twitter.Then he falls asleep again.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At 8:30am (5/5/2015)

KH was the first to wake up the next morning. He served some foods for both of them. He was serving the plated on the tables when SW came down down from stair.

SW: Good morning,babe~ (SW came closer to KH and kissed him on the lips)

KH: Good morning,Wonnie~ Sorry hyung I just prepare simple breakfast for us because I have schedule after this.

SW: It’s okay. I will eat later with Haha-hyung.

KH: Haha-hyung? What are you doing today with him?

SW: We have recording today but I don’t know what time the recording finished.

KH: Okay! But can you do me a favor? Can you please post photos of what you eat later. I need to make sure you eat healthy food.

SW: Okay~

TING TONG~ TING TONG~

KH runs like quickly to the door followed by SW. He wears his shoes in a rush.

KH: What time your schedule started?

SW: (SW looks at his watch) my schedule starts at nine.

KH: Remember, call me every one hour and post the photo later”

SW: Yes, baby.

KH: And no talking to woman..

SW: (SW laughs.)Yes… baby.

SW sent KH to the terrace. KH waves while running to the car. His manager is already waiting inside the car.Within seconds, the car moves and leaves his home area. However, just a short moment later, Kyuhyun is frowning.

KH: I think I forgot something…

MNG: (manager frowns) your cell phone?

KH: No~ (KH shakes his head while staring at his full sized back-pack.)I don’t think so. This is something much more important than any of those.. wait! Stop!

MNG: (The driver directly kicks the break at once. KH manager automatically worries) don’t open the door again, Kyuhyun-Ah!

It’s too late. KH has already opened the door and running back to his house.

SW is still there, standing in front of the terrace. He walks to KH, approaching the boy with a disbelief funny stare.

SW: What are you doing? Why are you running back home? Did you forget something?

KH: (KH nods.) I did.

SW: Do you want me to get it for you?

KH: No need (KH moves closer.) He’s already here.

SW: It’s me, you forget?

Smiling wider, Siwon realizes that KH forgot to kiss him. So he let the boy tip-toes a little bit, just to give him a sweet kiss on the lips. Just a regular sweet kiss is not enough, Siwon decides to grab KH chin and force the boy’s mouth to be opened wider. The movement is very slow but they can last to be tasted for a very long time. Running out of breath, KH finally let go of the kiss. He stares at his handsome boyfriend with cute smile.

KH: Well now… I better get going. (He walks some step backward) See you soon.

SW: (SW nods) See you soon…

KH: (Still taking few step further, KH waves.) I LOVE YOU!!!

SW: (SW chuckles) LOVE YOU TOO!!!

Siwon is still chuckling. His life is indeed full of laughter more and more after knowing KH. And now that he has received the Best Boyfriend Ever Award, he is absolutely sure that he will laugh even more in the future. The handsome man turns around and walks back to the house. Siwon smiles. Ah~ indeed a beautiful

That day SW posts photos that KH want

*****THE END*****