LandD end

Love and Deception

*Here it is, enjoy!

#jrenislove

 

Nu’est- jren

Love and Deception

 

One doesn’t live without reason; and when one forgets, his other half would always be there to remind him.

He’s literally everywhere.

Flirting has been a normal routine; so does being hyped by electro and booze from bar hopping. It gives him the rush. It thrills him every time a new victim falls in his trap without thinking twice; and sounds of pleading and sobbing doesn’t melt his heart, it just pushes him to totally drop the girl out of his life.

Yet Ren stayed.

He didn’t ask for any attention, he gives it. He doesn’t care if he’s late and doesn’t give him enough time; he’s willing to arrange his schedule for him, no matter how tight it sounds. It’s not new to him, when he enters his apartment and catches them red-handed; he simply finds his way towards the kitchen and prepares for breakfast.

He’s simply crazy.

Yet they haven’t shared any sweet thought or any intimate touches more than just a hug.

They simply can’t.

“Hey.”

“I’d appreciate it if you show some respect.”

His hands skillfully put the final touches on a two-layered marble cake, and the oven beeped in time. Swiftly, he took the new set of red velvet cookies freshly-baked and filling the air with sweet, enticing aroma. Before he could return to his baking session, he quickly gripped his free arm.

“What’s it this time? Do I need to do another task of cleaning your mess?”

His doll-like eyes seems colder than usual, a glint of amusement showing. His usual tight lips curved into a mocking smile. He can read the guy in front of him easily, he knows his kind, and they’re like those wolves taking a refuge in lamb’s skin. But he knows this already, with one look at the playboy, he doesn’t need to tell him the details of his games and pranks.

“I’m commanding you to….like me. No, scratch that; love me. Make me feel loved.”

A giggle escaped from his mouth, which later erupted into laughter. While clenching his stomach, he leaned closer to the guy who started to flush red due to their proximity. He hates him during these moments, when he can be so pretty and attractive than any other girl he had met without trying hard and despite having jet black hair cut in a manner to look manly, and becomes the only person who can throw him off-balance and sweat profusely without being under the sun.

But then, he wants him at the same time. His presence resembles the warmth of summer, his words could burn like the embers within the fireplace, and the way his skin lingers when he cures him after getting caught between some brawling is calming like being enveloped in hot springs. He doesn’t need to act like the other girls he had brought to bed to make him want him. Ren’s like fire and JR’s a glow-bug who’s willing to stay anywhere near.

“Seems like you’re getting forgetful JR, you’re asking for a thing that I could never, ever give you,” he teasingly whispered to his right ear, who then turned pink, not only from mere embarrassment, but from the warmth of his breath as well. He felt goose bumps forming on his bare neck. He shivered with every word that reaches him.

He snapped back to reality when a cookie was smacked straight into his slightly-parted lips, jolting from pain due to the reason that despite of having a sweet tooth, he doesn’t want to eat his one source of pleasure straight from the pan.

“Yah! What was that for?!”

“I needed to bring you back to your senses, master. And no, don’t try to complain further. Try to remember why you called me to be your servant in the first place. To clear things for you, even if I happened to be a human, you’re definitely not my type, so get a hold of yourself and make me do sensible things a demon should accomplish for you.”

Can someone tell him why did he summon this demon in the first place?

After looking straight into his deep eyes once again, letting his gaze wander to every corner of his deceiving face, he believes he doesn’t need further reasons.

His presence is enough.

Though he knows he needs to return soon to the path of his real plans against his nemesis. But as time permits him, he would find ways first to win the battle of earning Ren’s heart. Sure, it would consume much of his energy, but he knows it’ll be worth it, for sure.