(Final)

The True One.

He threw himself on his comfy bed. The news was already out and it bothers him so much. He couldn’t just stay and did nothing. Gosh, this thing really drives him crazy! What should he do now? Everything is totally ruined. His fans will decrease. But that doesn’t matter. What worries him the most is his group. He really afraid that the news will affect his group. “Gahhh!” He shouted and ruffles his hair. He was panting terribly. Totally angry with himself. He should think first before he done something. Dammit.

Suddenly, his phone rang. It’s his group’s manager. He nervously pushed the ‘Answer’ button and put his phone upon his ear. “Hello, Myungsoo?” His manager greeted.

“Yeah. It’s me.” He answered weakly. He could her his manager’s sigh on the phone. “Perhaps, did you saw the news?” His manager asked. “Yes.” He said shortly. He’s totally frustrated when he saw the news. It shouldn’t happen. “Look, the director gonna meet you soon. We must discuss and find a way to solve this ‘thing’.”

“Right. I’m sorry for making the mess.” His manager must be disappointed with him. Also his group. And not to forget his fans from all side of the world. How he wish that he could turn back the time and clear all the mess that he had done. “Don’t stressed yourself. We will figure a way to clear all this mess.” His manager comforted him. With that, he ended the call. Myungsoo let out a heavy sigh. It’s gonna be tough week for him. “Damn you Kim Myungsoo. Stupid!” He cursed himself.

“Knock knock”

Somebody just knocked his bedroom’s door but he ignored it. It must be one of s. He needs time to be alone. It doesn’t matter since s understands him so much. They’ll know that he need his time alone.

“Myungsoo-yah…” A voice called him from outside. It’s Sunggyu-hyung. “What is it, hyung?” He answered lazily. He’s not in the state to talk with the others. “Well.. Do you mind to come out for a little? We need to talk.”

“Hyung..... I need time to think. Could you leave me alone?” He could hear Sunggyu’s sigh. “Alright. But still.. We need to talk. Tell me when you’re ready.” With that Sunggyu left to the living room. Myungsoo took a deep breath. He’s cursing himself in silence. How come he’ve done a foolish and selfish decision. He didn’t even think about s when he decided it. After a while his phone vibrated. Someone just texted him. He hopes it’s not from the reporters or paparazzis who wants an explanation about the news. He opened the message.

 

From: Kim Sunggyu

 

Don’t act like a fool. You can’t run from

the problems without solving it.

Where’s the Myungsoo guy who always make me proud?

You need to face it!

Don’t blame yourself for making this happening. You’re

a humankind after all. Everybody makes mistakes. Think

about the other people too. We’re worried about you.

 

Then suddenly it hits him. Sunggyu was right. He’s acting like a fool. He’s being a coward. This is just not him. Looks like he didn’t even know himself. He need to clear all these mess so that the people don’t have to feel worried about him. He stood up from his bed with all his might and made his way to the bedroom’s door. He needs to face the reality. This is it.

 

 

Naeun just woke up from her long sleep. She’s totally worn out after she finished her recording for We Got Married program in the night. The recording last night was totally interesting since she can do all the things that she never have chances to do it. She’s grateful to have Lee Taemin as her vritual husband. He is a really friendly person and a good senior. He is just like an older brother to her that’s why she felt quite comfortable when being with him. All her members including her are free from any schedule today so they could have a peaceful rest at home. It feels like a heaven to be at home during this time.

“Good morning.” She said as she entered the living room. Her other members already woke up a few hours ago and they’re slacking themselves at the living room. “Morning.” The others replied shortly. They totally so into their phones and gadgets. Eunji who’s sitting on the sofa didn’t even took a glance at her as Eunji’s eyes were totally plastered on her phone. And her face looks serious. Same goes to the other members. Then she looked at Chorong. She let out a sigh as Chorong also doing the same thing with the others. This somehow annoys her.

“Umm, guys is there anything just happened? You guys looks so serious with your stuffs. Are you guys competing for game again?” She asked. No one answered her. It annoys her so much. She just can’t take it anymore.

LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS PLEASE ANSWER ME!” She shouted hysterically. The other members eyed her annoyingly. “Yah! You’re being too loud!” Chorong scolded her. Naeun scoffed and took a seat beside Chorong, didn’t even care about what Chorong was doing with her iPad. “How come I didn’t do that if I’m being ignored by you guys! Geez what’s actually happening? You guys are too serious facing your gadgets urgh.” She mumbled while pouted her lips, sulking. “Right sorry.” Namjoo and Hayoung apologized on behalf of other members. Naeun closed her eyes, looking like she’s gonna sleep for another round.

“Hey, you know what something just happened.” Eunji said suddenly. Naeun opened her eyes, looking at her members one by one as they’re sitting close to her. It frightened her though. What’s wrong with them actually? They never acted like this before. Then she turned to Eunji who just spoke to her. “Well, what is it?” She asked, curious. Eunji looked at Chorong, asking for permission. As Chorong nodded, she took a deep breath before saying what she wanna say. Naeun totally looked puzzled. Still not getting what’s happening.

“Myungsoo-sunbaenim. He’s dating with an ulzzang named Kim Doyeon. It’s all over the news now.” Eunji said. Naeun felt like her heart just being stabbed. It’s so unbelieveable! The other members eyed her worriedly. She took a deep breath and relax herself. She didn’t want her members felt worried to her. She didn’t want to be looked as a weak person. She needs to be strong.

“Really?” She sounded so relax, like there’s nothing happened. It shocked her members. How could she didn’t feel anything. Naeun took a tab from Eunji’s hand and scrolled down to read the news. She felt so bad. She felt like she’s been betrayed. “INFINITE’s L and Ulzzang Kim Doyeon Are Currently Dating.” She read the head of news silently. She felt like she wants to cry loudly right now. She stared at the news for a few seconds and returned it to Eunji.

“So.. It’s that why you guys are ignoring me? What’s so interesting about the news? It’s a normal thing for a celebrity like us right?” She said while faking a laugh. Her members looked at her with an unbelieveable expression on their faces. All of them knew that Naeun had a big crush on their respective neighbour who is one of the INFINITE’s member, Kim Myungsoo. But she didn’t have rights to be angry, she’s nothing to him.

“You don’t feel sad?” Hayoung asked in sudden. Naeun tried to laugh on her dongsaeng’s statement. “Gosh, why should I? It’s not like I’m gonna die if he dates. By the way, I already have a husband to take care of, right?” She said in a calm tone. For God’s sake, she wants to scream right now! It really hurts her. Her members were being so silent. It bothered her, she didn’t want they felt worried just because her biggest crush ever dated to someone else. She knew that they’ll be worried if she was hurted by the news. She had decided that she won’t let them seeing her being hurted.

“Alright guys, I need to take my bath now. How about we go to somewhere today? It’s been so long that we didn’t have our precious time together right?” She said while standing up, currently making her steps to the bathroom with a heavy thug in her heart.

            “Is she really okay?” Eunji questioned. Based on her observation, it’s obvious that Naeun tried to hide her disappointed feelings when she heard the news. Well, she felt bad to her too. It supposed to be Naeun, but then… If it’s not because of the virtual-marriage show, it won’t be like this. Naeun would just confess to the guy how she felt to him. Eunji knew that both of them like each other. Even they never says it, all of them knew.

 

 

            “Damn, stop crying Son Naeun. It didn’t worth at all.” She said to herself. The water from the shower didn’t help her at all. It makes her tears rolled more freely. For God’s sake why is she being like this? It’s not a big deal, seriously. She is nothing to him yet she felt hurts. Naeun couldn’t stood up on her feet.

            “Stupid.. He already had someone! Just don’t think about him anymore.” She tried to persuade herself, telling her mind to not thinking about the guy. Yes, they barely interact with each other yet she couldn’t help herself from falling to him. No one would understand how much she wanted to be closer to him.

            “I guess, it’s one-sided huh?” She thought. When she received the offer of joining the virtual-marriage show, she gladly accept it since the director said that the partner would be him. But then out of the blue, his position got changed and he was replaced with Lee Taemin. If she knew that this would happen, she won’t even signed the contract. It’s supposed to be him. Like seriously, entertainment world is cruel sometimes.

            She went out from the bathroom as she finished taking her bath. Changing into her casual attire, Naeun applied light make up on her face. Well, her face looks quite terrible after crying so much in the bathroom. She has cover it so that her members won’t feel worried of her. Until now, she didn’t get any idea about how did her fellow members knew about her secret crush. Sighs.

            “Girls, are you guys ready?” She asked them as she entered the living room. All of them were already in their casual attire. Looks like they’re faster than her. Oh of course, she woke up late, that’s why she’s quite late.

            “So.. Let’s go. Our manager already waited in the van.” Chorong instructed. With that, they leave their dorm together and not forget to be careful so that they won’t be recognized by the public. Naeun in the other hand hoping that today would help to make her feel better.

 

 

            “Why did we came here?” Naeun asked as they arrived at the different destination which is not as they planned earlier.

            “Well, our company’s café is currently having some reservations from the VVIPs. So yeah, I guess that we should spend our time here. It’s no different at all. Maybe better.” Chorong said to the younger. Naeun let out a heavy breath, slowly she stepped out from the van. “It’s already such a long time.” She mumbled by herself.

            “LoveHeart Café! How I miss spending my time here!” Bomi shouted from the other side which caused all of them giggled. With that, they quickly entered the café and find a personal spot for themselves. This café is often visited by the idols since it provides the privacy service which protects the idol’s identity from the customers and fans.

            The other members already got into their personal privacy room while Naeun is still having a walk to her favourite place in café. It’s maybe not that special as if compared with the other private rooms but she liked it. She rather spends her time there than being in the other rooms. The other girls also splitted their ways, as they had their own private rooms too.

            As she was arrived in front of the door, she reached the door knob and opened it. The room is still the same even though she haven’t been here for years. The wall of the room is decorated with some vintage wallpaper which made she adore it so much. The sofas are still comfy as ever. The books are neatly arranged on the rack.

            Naeun offered herself a seat on the sofa but then she lied her figure on it as it feels so comfortable. Her eyes wandered to the whole place of the room. Closing her eyes, she tried to relax herself. Trying to forget all the incident that just made her sad. All she want is peace for now. Peace from everything, works, love….

            “Naeun?” Avoice greeted her. She almost fell from the sofa but then a pair of strong hands caught her. She couldn’t even open her eyes thinking about falling.

“Naeun?” The voice called her out again. Naeun couldn’t even think right as she thought about the voice. It sounds familiar. Slowly, she opened her eyes.

            Naeun gasped. Like seriously, she couldn’t think right. Her heart is beating faster than ever. She didn’t even know how to react. “Myungsoo-sunbaenim?” She muttered his name as she tried to calm herself. His hands are still on her waist, preventing her from falling.

            “Are you okay?” He asked as he helped her to fix her position. Naeun quickly changed her body posture and sits comfortably. “Gosh, what is he doing here?” Her small heart said.

            “I never expect that I would meet somebody else here,” The guy said as he took a seat on the sofa which is opposite her. Naeun nodded slightly, couldn’t even lift her head. All she did is thinking about how the guy found this room and her very personal place.

            “I thought that I’m the only one who used this room,” He literally said, wandering his eyes over the room. Naeun raised her brows. “You’re also using this room too?” She frequently asked as she curious. Myungsoo nodded.

            “Yeah, I already used it for about 7 months and I came here daily when I have free time. So I’m quite shocked to see you here,”

            Naeun got up from the sofa. “Is that so? Then, I guess I should leave…” Naeun said frankly, giving him a faint smile. Naeun slowly made her steps through the door.

            “Wait!” The pleading voice of his made her to stop. She turned to the guy. She couldn’t even think right, all she want to do right now is to leave this room. It hurts her to see him after knowing the news.

            “What is it, sunbaenim?” Myungsoo blinked his eyes for a few times, trying to find an answer for the girl’s question. Seriously, he doesn’t want her to leave.

            “Can you stay with me for a while?” He asked with courage. Naeun couldn’t even answer when she heard him. “Is he crazy? For God’s sake, he already had a lover,” Naeun thought in her mind. She clasped her lips nervously, trying to find a way to decline the guy’s wish politely.

            “I’m sorry sunbaenim. I couldn’t because….” Before she could finish her words, Myungsoo cute her off, “Please… I really need someone to accompany me right now,” He begged. Naeun was defeated by his innocent acts. They’re not even close but he still can act like that in front of her, okay how amusing.

            “Fine,” She finally gave in as she steps away from the doorway. Naeun took her seat back, trying to act calm in front the guy. Her heart is bursting instead. How couldn’t she? She’s being with the person who she likes — loves secretly right now. Naeun kept looking down, doesn’t even dare to take a glance of the guy.

            Myungsoo in the other hand was scratching the back of his head, keep being silent since he doesn’t even know what to say. But still, he was relieved since the girl agreed to accompany him in this favourite room of his. There’s a long silent between them and of course it is awkward.

            “So…. How’s your schedule lately?” Myungsoo suddenly asked, trying to brush away the awkwardness between them. Naeun cleared before she stated her answer.

            “Well… It’s quite good. I’m busy with the WGM recordings lately,”

 

            Hearing her answer, Myungsoo could feel that his heart ached a bit. No, it aches a lot actually. He let out a heavy sigh which earned a look from the girl. “Looks like you’re doing well lately,”

 

            Naeun nodded slightly, “Yes, I am. You’re doing good too, sunbaenim.”

            Myungsoo let out a heavy sigh once again. Looks like something is bothering him. Naeun looked at him confusedly. What’s wrong with this guy?

            “Is there anything wrong? You keep sighing..” Naeun stated. Myungsoo let out a light chuckle which caused Naeun’s heart burst more.

            “Yes it is..”

            “I’m sorry, sunbaenim..” Before Naeun could finish her sorry words, Myungsoo cut her off again, “Can you drop the formality please? It makes me feel uncomfortable,” Myungsoo said, he sounds serious. Naeun gulped her own saliva as she felt nervous.

            “Um.. Yeah, I’ll try.”

            Myungsoo gave her a heartwarming smile. Slowly, he reached for his phone in his pocket. “Can I have your phone number?” He suddenly asked. Naeun almost got her jaw dropped. What kind of situation is this?

            “Eh? Are you sure that you really need it?” She asked for confirmation. Myungsoo nodded, handing up his phone to her so that she could enter her number in the contact-list. After that, she gave the phone back to Myungsoo.

            “Naeun-sshi, I’m sorry if I’m being weird with you today,” Naeun blinked confusedly as she heard the guy’s words. It’s true, he’s acting weird. It’s weird that he talked to her comfortably as if they known each other well. It’s weird that he’s trying to keep her with him in his current situation. It’s weird.

            “I don’t have anywhere else to go. It’s such a fortunate thing that I met you here. Maybe God sent you to me so that I finally find my own peace during this kind of situation.” Naeun kept being silent as she heard his words. He sounded so fragile — it was as if he’s going to fall at any time. He makes her want to protect him. She stared at the elder who was sitting opposite her, and suddenly she just remembered about the news.

            “Sunbaenim..”

            “No. Just Myungsoo.” Myungsoo cut her off. Naeun gulped upon her own saliva, couldn’t believing that the elder just gave her the privilege as easy as that.

            “Alright, Myungsoo. What happened actually?” The question that have been lingering in her mind finally escaped her lips. Just for a moment she finally realized what’ve she done. Crap, she shouldn’t ask that. She nervously glanced towards Myungsoo who still didn’t utter a word after her sudden question. “I’m freaking so dead.” Naeun couldn’t even think right. What if the guy felt bothered with her question?

            After for a while being silent, Myungsoo finally gave his answer. “It shouldn’t happen, at all. I felt so betrayed. And the news just came out of nowhere.” He buried his face in both of his palms. Naeun could feel the tense. The guy was so frustrated. And by the way he talked about the matter, it seems like he felt as if he was framed or something as that.

            “I still couldn’t understand much about what had happened, but I got your back,” It’s weird. She didn’t even know where the strength came but the words really came out from . Myungsoo shifted his gaze on the girl in front of him. She looks beautiful as ever. The only one who makes him regretted his decision for declining the virtual marriage show. The one who caused him to find anyone else to be with. It’s because of her. And it hurts him so much to know that she’s happy by the side of the other person. Damn, it’s ing suffocating.

            “Thanks.” The latter muttered. Somehow, the girl’s words really encouraged him. It gives him some unusual strength — he felt better. He almost forgot his current big problem. They stayed like that for a while, stayed froze in their own seat — looking at the empty floor. Naeun didn’t know how to even react to herself. Should she be happy? Should she felt encouraged? It seems like both of them could be closer to each other. But in the same time Naeun still felt unsure — about her current feelings towards the latter.

            Myungsoo cleared his throat, his hand d the pocket of his coat and pulled out the phone. It’ve been silent for a long time since he already set it into the silent mode. He needs some peace for a while, like seriously. He gasped as he took a look of the current notification in his phone. 20 missed calls from Manager hyung, 15 missed calls from Kim Sunggyu, 7 missed calls from Nam Woohyun, 8 missed calls from Lee Sungyeol, 5 missed calls from Lee Sungjong, Lee Howon and Jang Dongwoo. Wow, he felt quite touched since all of s really cared about him. Sighs. That makes him to feel more guilty towards them.

            He heaved a heavy sigh as he ruffled off his hair. Damn, this is so frustrating. How he wished that this kind of situation would never occurred in his life. Couldn’t blame anyone though because it was his own fault.

            “What should I do, Naeun-ah? Everything is going to screw up just because of me.” The latter’s words made her to feel a thug in her heart. She understands how it feels. She knew how it feels. It’s hurt as if our hearts were being sliced into pieces. The pain could never disappear in just a blink. It took time to heal.

            “I know how it feels. Don’t blame yourself either. We couldn’t predict the future. None of us knew that this thing would actually happen. I experienced it once too. I understand it. In this matter, we should just think positive and tried our best to get rid of the problems in a right way. Not by running. You can’t simply hide yourself from the world. If you’re not wrong, then prove it.” The girl’s wise words really made him to lost in words. Indeed, she’s right. The girl had got through the worse situation compared than him. Yookyung’s departure is not what they wanted but they needed to accept it. Myungsoo clenched his teeth tight as he tried to think of a solution.

            “You know what…” Myungsoo shifted his gaze on her, his eyes currently staring her eyes. “You gave me the courage. You gave me strength. I’m glad that you’re here. It might be true that you’re sent here to hear my problems. I’m so grateful for you.” Naeun couldn’t help but blushed. She didn’t expect that Myungsoo would say those kind of heart-fluttering words. Gosh, she should learn to control herself. Like seriously, she’s someone’s virtual wife — well it sounds serious though.

            “Er.. Well, it’s not a big thing I guess. I’m just giving you a little help,” Naeun awkwardly mumbled as she looked down to the floor, not even dare to shift her gaze on the guy. Of course, her heart was beating like crazy right now and she almost lost her sense. Damn, blame Kim Myungsoo. Naeun just couldn’t breathe properly anymore, not when someone who was ‘her one-sided love’ is currently with her. This shouldn’t have happened. Looks like she needs to figure a way out.

            “Umm..” She clasped her lips, before talking again. “I think that I gotta go, Sunbaenim.” Myungsoo shifted his gaze on her, for a moment their eyes stared into each other. Naeun almost swore, it’s such a golden moment in her life. It took a lot of strength for her to be the one who broke the eye-contact. Gosh, this is so suffocating.

            Naeun stood up from her seat, making her steps towards the door. As she’s going to pull the door knob, Myungsoo’s word stopped her.

 

            “I did it because of you.”

 

            Myungsoo’s husky voice sent shivers to her spine. She took all of her strength to turn back, staring at him again with a very confused expression on her face. “I don’t understand.”

 

            “I dated her because of you. Because of your virtual marriage show with Taemin. It hurts me. Damn, it was supposed to be me and you. I’m such a fool to turn the opportunity down,” The moment when he said that, Naeun could see the pain in his eyes. The pain that could slice her heart into pieces. For some reason, she really had a thought to burst into tears but then she didn’t. It hurts her too to know that she’s hurting him but then — the happiest thing was she’s not the only one who had such kind of feelings towards him; Of course she’s glad to know that.

            Naeun didn’t know where she got the strength to step back towards him, the sure thing is she wanted to make all of this clear. She wants to help him to clear this mess. She could feel a thug on her heart as she approached the soulless Myungsoo who’s still sitting on his seat, his head looked down to his lap — not even dare to even glance at the girl after what he just said. Pfft, if only he said those words earlier before everything happened, these mess won’t occurred. It’s all his fault — for being a fool.

            “Kim Myungsoo…” She chanted his name as she stood in front of the soulless figure. Her hands cupped his face, lifting it up so that his eyes could stare her eyes directly. Naeun swore that it feels like a dream — it feels unreal to her. Her heart cried silently as she stared at the sad coffee eyes of his, being drowned in sadness and pain — because of her. She felt sorry of course, it’s her fault too for not telling the truth. Both of them really shared a same thing — because both of them were afraid of losing.

            Myungsoo barely could breathe when the moment their eyes stared into each other. Did he even deserved this? Did he even deserved to be touched by an angel named; Son Naeun? Suddenly he felt embarrassed of himself. He shouldn’t be such a coward. Sighs, if only he could turn back the time. If only he didn’t make the stupid decision to date Kim Doyeon because of his jealousy towards Naeun’s virtual marriage. Like seriously, it’s freaking scripted and he shouldn’t be worried about that — but then he just couldn’t because it’s — Son Naeun, the one that he loved and he adored. From their first met even until now, the girl still managed to make his heart beats in a fast rate.

 

            “I like you too, Sunbaenim. No, I love you. I really love you.”

 

            The words that just entered his eardrums sounded so magical and truthfully unreal. He’s not dreaming right? Did Son Naeun just confessed her real feelings towards him? Did she? Or it’s just part of his imagination?

            His eyes started to grow big upon hearing her confession but then he couldn’t even respond as — her lips brushed against his, making his body become limb. God, he never asked for this but really it feels so heaven. The way their lips brushed makes his body chills like hell and he could feel tons of butterflies in his stomach. Damn, this is how love could affect someone so bad.

            He gasped for air as the girl broke the kiss. He almost couldn’t breathe well — was he dreaming again? He couldn’t think right as he stared the girl in front of him, blushing so hard. What a such heart-fluttering moment. He didn’t even expect that she’ll do that after her sudden confess — but still, Myungsoo couldn’t deny that he’s enjoying it too.

            “Ahem.” Naeun faked a cough as she looked up to Myungsoo. She almost swore to herself because of her action. It’s ridiculous and unacceptable since she’s someone else’s wife — oh come on, it’s not like she’s really married.

            “I’m sorry for that sudden—” She was cut off as Myungsoo left a peck on her lips once again. She couldn’t help but blushed so hard. She could feel the hotness in her cheeks. Damn, what an embarrassing moment.

            “Sunbae—” Another peck again. Naeun stared at Myungsoo who’s smiling micheviously. The sadness in his eyes was completely gone. She didn’t see any pain in those eyes. Was it because of her?

            “For the last time I’m reminding you. It’s Myungsoo.” Myungsoo said with a smirk on his face. Son Naeun is a type of magic to him. The magic that would brush away all your pains and sadness in just a whoosh. He couldn’t help himself — after their sudden kiss and it feels like himself getting some warm vibes from it.

            “What even makes we? This is forbidden.” Naeun’s sudden words caused him to drew a bitter expression on his face. Eventhough he wanted to deny it but then Naeun was right. It shouldn’t be like this. Not when all of these mess were still not cleared yet.

            “It’s forbidden —  but not between us.” Myungsoo said as he reached for her hand. Naeun could feel the sudden flush on her cheeks as the guy squeezed her palm in a gentle way. It just happened too fast.

 

            “I promise that I’ll clear all of this mess. I promise that I’ll endure the pain of seeing you and Taemin,”

            “But it won’t be that easy,”

            “I know. But I should at least made some effort. To show my love towards you,”

            “But—”

 

            Another peck reached her lips. Damn, Myungsoo shouldn’t do that. Her heart couldn’t endure it anymore — the butterflies in her stomach too. Crap, Kim Myungsoo is too much to be handled.

            “I’m such a fool to be blinded by my own feelings. After all this time, it’s always you. The one that I only need was you. It’s always you,”

            “So please….  Give me a chance to fix everything.” He begged. Naeun can’t stand herself anymore watching the guy that she loved in such a fragile state. It hurts her as well. Seems like there’s no way out anymore.

            “Alright. But promise me that you’ll be careful, alright?” Her doe eyes stared at the coffee eyes’ owner with a lovingly expression on her face. A smile crept on the guy’s face and she couldn’t help but felt fluttered.

            “We’re going to be in trouble if anyone else knows about this.” She continued, feeling quite cautious. As idols, falling in love with each other is forbidden. And as for her, it would affect her group greatly since they’re still a rising girl group.

            “No. I’ll make sure that we’ll not caught. I don’t want to repeat my stupid mistakes again. As long as I could protect you, I’ll try.” He vowed, holding to her hand tight. Naeun could see the ambitious side of Myungsoo which makes her felt proud of him. From now on, it’s going to be a new start for both of them.

 

            “You will?”

            “Of course.”

            “Why?”

            “Because you’re the true one,”

 

Naeun smiled as she buried her face against his chest. She could feel his heart beating as fast as hers. It’s a new beginning and start. It won’t be easy but she already gathered all of her strength to get through all of this, including what will they face in the future. Being in love is not a crime though — we’re humans after all. Nothing wrong with that. As long as they have each other, they’ll be okay. Yeah, they will.

 

 

Omg, I'm sorry if the storyline cries it's just that my MyungEun imagination skills seems quite lacking lately sobs I'm so sad. Btw, I still hoping that all of you guys enjoyed it (yeah but I know that it omg I'm truly sorry T^T) I really tried hard to finish this haha sobs and special thanks to all those who read this and those who subscribed omg I love you guys /throw hearts/ As for other stories I'll try to make an update as soon possible tsk I'm so busy since I need to attend the examination for university entrance and interviews haha wish me luck guys *u* Okay, that's all I think keke bye lovelies!