Final

Time Machine

You woke up early in the morning, seeing Hakyeon, your boyfriend sleeping next to you, hands around your waist. You smiled at this innocent and beautiful figure lying in front of you. You tilt your head up and gave him a light peck on the cheek, the nose and the lips. He slowly open his eyes and smile the moment he sees you.

"Good morning my beautiful angel~" He said while caressing your face.

"Good morning my precious~" you replied him with a smile.

You guys stared at each other for awhile more, before deciding to get out of bed.


You tip toed behind Hakyeon and gave him a back hug, which scares him alittle, causing him to jump.

"Oh m gosh! Yeobo ya~ You scare me!" Hakyeon said. You giggled playfully and gave him a peck on his cheek.

"What are you doing Hakyeon?" You asked him.

"Hmmm I am baking some cupcakes. Do you wanna try some?" He asked you and you nodded.

He turned around and let you try one of it.

"How does it taste?" He asked you.

You took 1 second to think before replying "It is deicious oppa!" you smile as you continue to take another bite.


"Hey Yeobo~" Hakyeon called you.

"What?" you said, feeling a little annoyed that Hakyeon isn't here to celebrate your birthday with you. All he could do now is to give you a call to wish you.

"I am sorry Yeobo... I really have a last minute schedule that I have to go... I am sorry~" Hakyeon said.

You just sigh and told Hakyeon it's okay. I mean there isn't anything you or Hakyeon can do when it comes to situations like this.

"Yeobo~ Forgive me alright?" Hakyeon said and you said yes. But the feeling of sadness still stays in your heart. 


"Sorry Yeobo... Is time for me to go..."

"No no... No! Oppa! No! Please come back to me!" you shouted loudly.

"I have to go~ I am sorry..... I love you till the very end..."

"Oppa! Oppa! Ahhhh!"

"OPPAAA!" you woke up and realise you were sitting on the sofa. So... that was a dream.... All those.... were not real.... They were just dreams...

 

In reality, you are just sitting on a cold sofa with you, the only one in the house.