one

Let`s Talk : confessions and advice
 
 
 
let's talk
to bring you peace of mind. 
 
I think I might have depression...
 
hey there are a few things that i have to tell you. the first is that (as cliche as it is) you're going to get better. know it, repeat it, believe it. the second is that there will always be someone to talk to, someone who's there for you, someone who understands - even if that person is someone who's sitting halfway across the world in front of a computer screen. the third is that you should go see a doctor. get it clinically diagnosed - get help. doctors can help, your parents can help, medicine can help, everyone just wants you to get better, okay? the fourth is to take care of yourself. practice confidence building exercises. don't ever call yourself "stupid" or "worthless" not matter how much you may believe it - you're not. you're valuable and loved and wanted. you're not stupid or worthless in the least. do things that make you happy, like listening to music or reading a book or playing with a pet or hanging out with friends. be happy, if only for a little bit, so you can hang onto that happiness and remember it - you're going to get better, and you're going to be happy. do little things that makes you feel good. take a bubble bath, watch tv, indulge in food, go online shopping.

and remember that you're not alone. go to the doctor, even if you don't want to or if you're scared. it'll be fine, i promise. you can always come back to talk. if you need to talk, privately, you can also pm me. and i have a lot of references for self care and things like that, so feel free to hit me up. you are loved and i love you, okay? (i know that you're thinking right now "how can this person love me? they don't know me" but i know that if something were to happen to you, even though i don't know you, i'd be devastated. i don't know why, but do i have to have a reason? people get sad over worldwide tragedies, it's pretty much the same thing. so don't forget, okay?