final

Idols' Fight

"What? Why us too?" Seungho piped up when the MBLAQ manager conceived the news that MBLAQ would also be involved in the healing camp.

"Because the rumors involved you guys too." The man with large frame answered pushing his thick glasses back in place.

"But, the rumors about MBLAQ is not true." GO cut in and Mir nodded.

Byungki sighed. "I know that much. But some of the rumors involving other idols are true and the fans won't believe us. So, let's just join it."

The five members exchanged a look in silent agreement. "Well, fine I guess. I don't see the disadvantages." Seungho finally agreed.

"But, do girl groups join us too?" Mir asked getting rolled of eyes from his hyungs. "What? I'm not trying anything. It's just that if they do join, there might be another scandal rises other than the already exist ones." The youngest defended slightly blushing.

Byungki chuckled. Mir could be so cute sometimes. He knew exactly the youngest member was having a crush on one of the members from a girl group under different company which happened to be involved in the scandal as well. "What Mireu said is true." Mir took the chance to scowl at his hyungs showing he was right. "That's why the company decided to split the camp into two based on gender."

Mir pouted but knew it was for better. He would just have to find another chance later. 

"So... Where's the camp?" Joon finally asked.

 

■■■■■

"Holy cow..." Mir breathed, face darkened. When Byungki told him, they would be left in a forest to bond, they just laughed it away thinking it was just impossible to even think about. But now, here they were, standing on the quite wide clear ground surrounded by nothing but forest.

All the managers had retreated back to the city leaving all the idols to themselves. Mir felt thin arms clung to his arm. He turned to see an excited Taemin(shinee) causing him to smile. "What are you so happy about?" Mir asked, smile evident even in his voice.

"Because, this is something else. I'm excited to spent the whole three weeks here." Taemin exclaimed innocently. 

Mir shook his head and patted the younger boy's brown hair. The boy was too simple for his own good.

"Taemin! Don't run off by yourself. We're in the middle of jungle! It's dangerous." Came nagging voice which Mir recognized immediately. 

Mir beamed and waved at Key(shinee) and pleasently surprised to find Woohyun(infinite) by Key's side waving back at him.

"Aish! Key! You'd say the same thing even when Taemin just went to the toilet stall, one floor below your practice room." Mir could hear Woohyun joked and he laughed. "Look, he just went to Mir. He's totally safe." He added.

Key rolled his eyes. "How did you ended up here too?" Key asked when he approached Mir.

Mir shrugged. "Our names were in it too."

"You're not really fighting with anyone, right hyung?" Taemin asked concerned. The smaller boy tugged on Mir's arm which he never released.

Mir shook his head. "Of course not." He cocked his brow when Taemin released a relief sigh. "Why are you so worried anyway?"

"Because the rumor about our group isn't just a rumor." He revealed.

Mir gasped as he remembered reading the news on Shinee. "You really did pull Sungjong's(infinite) hair out?" He asked a bit too loud causing the smaller boy flustered.

"NO!" The boy immediately denied, releasing Mir's arm and flail his hands in front of Mir's face barely missing from smacking the older's cheeks. "Not the one about me. The one about Key hyung."

Mir's mouth formed an 'O' as a recognition sound escaped his lips. Well, that made more sense. He chuckled. "This is absurd." He finally commented to himself thinking of the whole situation.

 

■■■■■

Mir rubbed his eyes when sound of people fighting and yelling could be heard from outside his tent. He sat up with his elbows holding on his slightly propped up upper body and looked over to his right. The other MBLAQ members were still sleeping.

Sounds of things being thrown harshly made the copper haired boy to sigh. He went out of the tent after slipping into a jacket to at least shield him from the cold night.

Mir's half opened sleepy eyes shot wide opened when he saw Key was in a brawl with Kwanghee(ZEA). Well, when you said about guy fighting, you would've imagine some cool kicking and uppercut punches act but this was different since both guys involved were too much of a diva.

Key were screeching when Kwanghee tugged harshly on the slender boy's blond hair. Mir rushed to their side and pulled Key away, noticing how all the noises started to draw other idols out of their respective tent looking clueless and panic being awoken out of deep slumber by such noises.

Kwanghee lunged again at Key but failed when Mir was fast pulling Key behind him and pushed the fuming Kwanghee away. Kwanghee stumbled back almost falling to hard ground but a pair of strong arms caught him. 

Mir gulped when a pair of dark eyes glared at him from behind Kwanghee. "How dare you pushed a hyung." The voice was deep and menacing. 

Mir stepped back cautiously. "Ya! He's the one started it. He's trying to kill me, Joon hyung. Mir was just trying to help me." Key rebutted trying to stepped out from Mir's side but Mir's hold him firm and protectively. He didn't want Key to get hurt or hurt other people.

"And that's an excuse to be so rude?" Joon spat angrily. Clearly the boy would take on Kwanghee's side. They were bestfriend after all.

Mir frowned. He knew they were bestfriend, but Joon couldn't just jumped into conclusion and put the blame on him. That was unfair. 

"That little brat was being rude!" Kwanghee suddenly seethed, glaring at Key who simply glared back.

"STOP!" Mir jumped when he saw Sunggyu's(infinite) practically burning in fire. "Mir, take Key to his tent. Everyone, disperse!" 

Mir nodded and dragged Key into the tent trying to calm the fuming diva down.

 

■■■■■

A sudden shadow hung over Mir caused the wide eyed boy to look up only to met with Joon's serious face and smirking Kwanghee.

"I think you and your little diva friend should apologize." Joon started, using his authoritative voice as an older brother.

Mir had to restrain himself from snorting. "Why?" He asked, his tone was simply a question. No rebelling hint but still, Kwanghee took it wrong.

Kwanghee snorted. "Why you! You two are so rude! I guess it's true that same birds flock together. No wonder you guys are friend. Both are so rude." He kept rambling on.

Mir felt his nerves were snapping one by one but before he could explode in rage, another bout of fight float through the camp. Mir turned and sighed as he saw it was Heechul(SuJu) and Kangin(SuJu). They were from the same group for Kimchi's sake.

Hongki was taking Heechul's side while Leeteuk tried to pry them apart. Mir didn't make a move like he did last night. He was kind of afraid of those two. It felt like it was totally out of his league.

But Joon and Kwanghee already stepped in to stop the fight. Mir sighed again. It was just the second day and already, two fight had occured.

 

■■■■■

A hand slung across his shoulder. "You okay, buddy?" 

Mir stiffened when he realized who was the one that approached him. "Eh? Y-yeah. Of c-course." He felt like smacking his own face for stuttering. That was so not cool.

A deep chuckles could be heard. "You're Mir, right? From MBLAQ?" 

Mir nodded. "Ye, sunbaenim." Again, those smooth chuckles rolled off those pair of lips. It wasn't like Mir was scared, he was just a bit intimidated by the presence of a very great senior idol. He never once talked to him or any other member of the same great group. He frowned. He never found any news on Big Bang involved in any rumor. Then, why were they here?

"No need to be so formal. Just call me Top hyung like Seungri did." The tall guy tussled Mir's copper locks. "Who did you fight with that you ended up here, little tiger?" He asked, eyes blinking with curiousity.

Mir blushed with the nickname Top(Big Bang) gave him. The older just reminded him of his dad. "Ours is just a rumor." He mumbled, looking away from the blue haired man. "Speaking of that. How did you ended up here too?" 

"Well, we're just get reprimanded for running away from our schedule. We're kind of rebels, you know what I mean?" The tall guy wiggled his brows succeeding in gaining Mir's sweet smile. "So, the CEO thought this would be great opportunity to punish us and shape us into good boys. What kind of punishment by throwing us into outlanded forest? And then..." Top kept jibbering.

Mir had to say, he didn't expect this. He himself was a talker but Top was way on the other level. But he honestly didn't mind but rather enjoyed listening to the older since the way the other talked was so interesting and sometimes too cute. He really had different image from the image on the stage. Mir didn't realize two pairs of eyes glaring in his direction.

 

■■■■■

Mir rolled his eyes when he saw Joon sulkily sat way at the opposite end of the tent where he sat. Way mature, Joon. Way mature...

He saw how GO approached the dancer and engaged the sulky boy into a hushed conversation. He pretended not to notice how their eyes were glancing to his way once every few seconds. Could they be more obvious?

"Cheer up, maknae." Seungho patted Mir's shoulder when he entered the tent and laid on his bed beside Mir. He closed his eyes for a minute before they peeled back open. He patted Mir's thigh who were still sitting cross legged beside him. "Not going to sleep?" He asked. 

Mir just shook his head, lips pursed in a thin line.

Seungho furrowed his brows, sensing something was wrong with the usually bouncy boy. Mir wasn't being obvious but he just knew the maknae too well to not to realize subtle changes on the boy. "Hey..." He whispered softly, sitting up and slung his arm around Mir, rubbing the boy's arm. "Is something wrong?" Mir still shook his head not looking up at the leader. "Is this about Joon and Kwanghee?" Again, shook of head. Seungho sighed, pulling the boy closer and rested his chin on top of Mir's head. "You know you can tell me anything."

They stayed silent. Seungho pulled back a bit when Mir made a slight movement. He watched as the boy took out a shirt from under him. 

Seungho's eyes widened. He knew the shirt was one of Mir's most beloved treasure. He knew because Mir had gleefully told him how Top from Big Bang gave that to him for being such a good friend and dongsaeng. The shirt was shredded and there were traces of red that he hoped wasn't blood. 

He took the shirt from Mir's hand only now noticing the written words on it in red. 'Die'.

"Oh... Mireu." Seungho breathed, pulling Mir into a tight hug. This was more serious than bully. His mind went into racket thinking who could possibly done that to such a lovable boy. He stole a glance at Joon who was looking his way in worried look. Joon and Mir might be not in such a good term nowadays, but that look on Joon's face told him that it wasn't Joon. Then, who?

 

■■■■■

Mir kept counting days. He hated being here and still, he needed to get through another dreaded week before this camp completed. Completed? Like this camp would ever complete with the ways things were going.

Mir needed to get away. He didn't really sure how, but even him and Joon got into a fight that originally wasn't even their fight in the first place. Now, the camp ground just felt icy cold with everyone's cold demeanor.

Mir went on his own way a bit far from the camp ground and he stopped when he saw cliff. He sat near the cliff letting his legs dangled into the deep cliff as he kept thinking.

It wasn't only the fight between him and Joon. Since he started getting close to Top, someone had been sabotaging him. And he still didn't have even a single clue on the criminal and he didn't know if he even want to know. So, he just decided to avoid the older guy. 

Sure, Top was kind of mad and confused when Mir started to avoid him. That was another new rising problem. Because of that, now, his relationship with Top was strained too. Joon, and then Top. He sighed. This was way too annoying and stressing but at least all the sabotaging had stopped.

"Hey." Mir looked up when someone sat beside him. Dongjoon(ZEA) gave him a sweet smile which he replied as it was.

"Hey." He replied quietly, eyes back to the view before him.

They sat side by side in comfortable silence for a while, enjoying the fresh breezes until Dongjoon decided to talk again, breaking the silence. "I'm sorry." Mir cocked his brows in questioning manner. Dongjoon smiled. "Kwanghee hyung can be a real jerk sometimes. But, he do have kind heart. It's just that his mouth has no filter." Dongjoon flashed an annoyed expression causing Mir to cackle.

"Aren't you scared talking about your hyung like that?" Dongjoon just shrugged nonchalantly. They fall back into silence until Mir started again. "Don't you think this camp just worsened the fight? Even the one that never really fight end up fighting. Like Joon and me." Mir muttered, unconsciously speaking informally about the older member of his group. It was actually the way of him relieving his stress being the maknae.

Dongjoon nodded. "They shouldn't put lions and hyenas in one cage. It's a disaster."

Mir turned to Dongjoon, giving the boy a sly smile. "Didn't know you could sound so wise." And the slightly younger boy nudged Mir's arm playfully.

 

■■■■■

Mir and Dongjoon walked back to the camp ground. Well, more like running back. Didn't know who started the race first but ended up with athletic Dongjoon as the winner. Mir panted. "Yah! You're too fast." He complained between his heavy breathing.

Dongjoon laughed. "You're the one who slow." The shorter boy stepped back to where Mir was hunching over gasping for breath and gave a comforting winner-like pat on Mir's back. "You really need to get fit." He commented, barely avoided Mir's offended smack on his head.

Sound of clanging metal on the ground stopped the joking duo. Mir and Dongjoon snapped their head in that direction, seeing Key was heaving with Kwanghee standing in front of the slender boy. Kwanghee shrieked as he realized what had happened. Key had pour the yesterday leftover soup on his head. He smelled his hands and retched. "You!" He gritted his teeth, shooting daggers in Key's direction.

Without thinking, Mir ran to his bestfriend. He pulled Key back. "What have you done?" Mir scolded and turned to look at now Kwanghee who was burning in anger with a horrified look.

Woohyun came too and restrained Key who was struggling against Mir. "Let me go! He deserve more. Let me teach him." 

Hearing that, Kwanghee charged to Key but like always, Mir acted before he could even registered, pushing the older away. He gasped when he felt he was being yanked to the side by his collar. He blinked at fuming Joon who only tightened his grasp on Mir. "You're being overboard."

Mir frowned. Again, Joon blamed him. He turned back only to saw Heechul was taking Key's side. Joon jerked him forward so the younger's attention stayed on him. "Hyung! Let me go!" Mir warned.

But those words had no effect. He felt Joon was being yanked away from him and saw Seungho was holding onto the dancer. "Why are you doing that to Mir?" Seungho seethed and pushed Joon to the side. "You should know the whole story before jumping into conclusion." He nagged, pulling the scared maknae to his side protectively.

The fight between Kwanghee and Key now turned into the fight between Heechul and Kangin when Mir turned back. Mir, feeling scared but still wanting to stop the fight, pulled Seungho with him. He would feel a little bit safe with his tiger-like leader by his side.

"Please stop." Mir pleaded when Kangin and Heechul already rolled on the ground each grabbing the other's collar. Key and Kwanghee wasn't any better. Key's shirt was half pulled up, being tugged by Kwanghee and his hands clasped tightly on Kwanghee's dark locks.

Woohyun and Minho tried to separate the two while Shindong and Leeteuk tried to separate their own group members. However, Shindong(SuJu) ended up getting elbowed on his nose. The large guy groaned in pain before he attacked Kangin, the one who hit him in fury, succeeding in smacking Daesung(Big Bang) who stood in his way. Daesung in turn joined the fight. 

In just a short moment, almost everyone in the camp involved in random fight, punching and kicking whoever stood in their way as the vicious circle kept cycling.

Mir caught sight of Dongwoon(infinite) in the fight. He pulled Dongwoon aside as he believed the boy actually didn't know anything and just joined in the big fight because it seemed fun. The boy had quite a personality.

"STOP!" Mir shouted after all his deeds to stop the fight failed. He had tried to pull one idol, but then another idol pulled the one he stopped back into the fight. It was like playing tag. No one listened though. "I SAID, ING STOP YOU IDIOTS!" He curse-yell. Everyone froze in their position and looked at Mir. Well, that did it. "Why are we fighting over trivial things? Aren't we all friend?" He started, voice a bit softer than before.

It was silent from a while when a voice interrupted. "You're the one to talk." It was Top, obviously still pissed at him.

Mir looked away, feeling guilty. Seungho noticed this and continued what Mir started. "This camp suppose to fix whatever problem we have. But none of us even try. Let's just try, please." Seungho watched how most of them started to softened but still some of them kept being hard headed. "At least for our fans." He added seeing the words actually reached them slowly.

 

■■■■■

Well, it took a day and a couple of night to actually completely solved the problem they had by talking from heart to heart finding the root cause of the fight. Most the causes was just too funny and trivial to think about like, that idol was mad when the other didn't smile back. Or the idol thing the other stole his idea and many more. Most of them were just misunderstanding.

Mir too had reconciled with Joon after Kwanghee and Key apologized for dragging them into their fight. Mir was first to apologize to Joon though since he was the maknae no matter what he did. Him apologizing just as immediately softened Joon and they shook hand in reconciliation.

While with Top, Mir had a private talk with the older, revealing the real reason behind his recent act and apparently the older had some idea on who was behind all the sabotaging crimes and would solve it for them to be able to be friend without some jealous pricks. Mir shook his head no when Top wanted to tell him. He didn't want to hate anyone, so the easiest way was to not know.

Mir smiled to himself at the peaceful sight before him. All of the idols were having fun around the fire, playing and singing.

Mir felt warmth enveloping his slender frame and his smile widened. He didn't have to see to know who was the one backhugging him. 

"What did you talk with Joon hyung, before, GO hyung? You were not talking about me, weren't you?" He asked curiously.

Mir felt how GO shrugged. "Just asking what's his problem and turned out it was you."

Mir chuckled. "Well, sorry for being a problem."

"Doesn't matter. He already knew the real problem. I heard the girl's camp was worse than us." GO suddenly revealed. Mir choked as he tried to imagine worst cat fight ever. "Meow!" GO mewed as if he read Mir's mind and both burst into laughter.

 

 

-told you. Don't bash *grin*-