Final

Of Jealousy & Kisses

Sohyun blushed as the boy suddenly came really close to her. Sohyun looked everywhere but at him as she avoided all eye contact with the boy.  Beside her she could feel a killer aura coming through L.Joe.

“Hi! I’m Jackson! I’m in your class!” he said cheerfully oblivious to the other boy who is ready to kill.

“Hi Jackson. I’m Sohyun” Sohyun said with an awkward smile as Jackson showed no signs on backing off.

“We are gonna be great friends! I just know it!” Jackson said as he took one of Sohyun’s hands and looked at her with round innocent eyes.

L.Joe was at his last strand of patience as he his hand formed fists and he clicked his knuckles. The killer aura still surrounded him.

One more time and he is gonna die.

Sohyun thought to herself as she became worried.

“Oh there you are!”

I love you Youngji!

“Ah! Youngji!” Jackson said and let go of Sohyun and smiled at Youngji.

Beside Sohyun she felt L.Joe calming down. Sohyun mentally sighed in relief as she watched Youngji and Jackson talk cheerfully.

They would make a nice couple.

Sohyun smiled to herself before turning to look at L.Joe.

“Oppa got jealous” Sohyun told him with a giggle.

“What? No!” L.Joe denied it which made Sohyun laugh.

“Don’t worry, I’m all yours” Sohyun assured him.

L.Joe looked at her and smiled before leaning back on his chair with his head resting on his hands. He put his legs up on the table. He then took one of his hands and grabbed her hand before closing his eyes to take a nap.

Sohyun watched him fall asleep in peace before she looked back down at the book on her lap. She was reading her favourite book and humming her favourite song when she heard someone call her.

“Sohyun-ah!”

Sohyun looked up to see Jackson frantically waving at her.

“Yes?” Sohyun asked.

“Youngji said that there is a great place to eat! Let’s go together!” Jackson said as he grabbed her free hand.

“Eh?”

“Come on! We are friends right?”

Actually we just met…

Sohyun laughed nervously and Youngji grabbed Jackson by the back of his jacket.

“She is busy right now so let’s just leave her” Youngji said as she tried to drag him away.

Sohyun mouthed a “thank you” but Jackson freed himself from her grip.

“But why?” he whined like a little kid.

“Just come on!” Youngji dragged him away before giving Sohyun thumbs up.

Sohyun sighed and looked back at L.Joe who was still asleep. Sohyun took her free hand and ruffled his hair. Sohyun felt L.Joe’s grip tighten on her hand which he was still holding. Sohyun chuckled and leaned down to kiss his chin. L.Joe smiled.

“I thought you were asleep”

L.Joe opened one eye before lifting their hand and kissed the back of Sohyun’s hand.

“Mine”

“I thought I already told you that I was yours” Sohyun said as she playfully hit him with her free hand.

He hummed in reply.

“You got jealous again” she said as she snatched her hand back and looked the other way.

The next thing Sohyun knew, L.Joe had wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her on top of him. She was uncomfortably positioned on top of him with all her upper body leaning on his and her legs between his legs as they rested on the table. Her hands were on his chest supporting her so she was just hovering inches away from his face.

“So what if I get jealous?” he asked huskily.

Sohyun felt shivers go down her spine as a light blush started creeping on her face. L.Joe smirked and Sohyun playfully hit his chest again.

“Meanie!”

L.Joe arms went to the back of her head and pulled her down for a kiss. What started out as an innocent kiss set to tease Sohyun turned out to be a full on make out session, as L.Joe bit her lower lip making her moan as he took that opportunity to explore starting a tongue war which he won with some difficulty.

His hands eventually started to make its way down her back and to her waist while her hands tangled itself with his hair.

“Sohyun-ah!”

Both of them broke apart patting for air as Jackson froze by the door.

“And this is why I said she was busy!” Youngji said with a sigh.

“Never mind…” Jackson said.

Sohyun had buried her head into L.Joe’s chest out of embarrassment while L.Joe looked over Sohyun at Jackson with a smirk as he tightens his grip around Sohyun’s waist.

Mine

Ah! It's been a while since I last wrote a Joehyun story so I hope you liked this. I thought of this from THIS little clip right here. It you liked it do leave your comments and hopefully I will write more Joehyun stories! Bye!