You Wanted Tea, Anyway

21 Kisses

Word Count: 471.


"Jeonggukkie~ Let me have some, please!"

"No way!" Jeongguk refused, holding his arm higher. "Buy your own!"

"I can't," Jimin whined, eyeing the bubble tea in Jeongguk's hand pitifully. "I don't have any money left to buy one."

"Well, neither do I," Jeongguk muttered, scooting back up in his seat to avoid Jimin's grabby hands.

His boyfriend let out a long moan, slouching over on to the table in defeat, "Jeonggukkie..."

"No," Jeongguk said, bluntly. The elder boy only sighed in repsonse.

There was silence for a few minutes, the only background noise being the absentminded chatter of a few left over students who had free, study periods. The café they were sat in was directly across from the main college building, which was just to the immediate left of Jeongguk's high school. It was weird, Jeongguk had always thought, but he was closer to his friends and boyfriend so he didn't really care. Jeongguk watched Jimin from the corner of his eye as the brunette danced his fingers on the tabletop idly, before mumbling around his straw, "I thought you had your own, anyway."

"I did," Jimin pouted. "But then Yoongi hyung came and took it from me."

Jeongguk sat up straighter at the mention of his hyung. Trying not to look too annoyed, he nibbled on his straw.

"It was so gross, Jeongguk. He drank it from the same straw as me-"

He felt his fingers twitch around the plastic cup. He bit at the straw harder. It wasn't that he disliked Yoongi - he actually liked his hyung quite well - but he was selfish when it came to what he liked, and Jimin definitely wasn't to share.

"It was basically an indirect kiss," Jimin made a face. "So I gave him the whole thing."

Jeongguk frowned, grumbling a tiny bit, before he looked down at his own bubble tea and had an idea strike him.

"Ah!" Jimn perked up, half leaning over the table towards Jeongguk in excitement. "But you know I only want direct kisses-"

Taking a huge gulp of his tea, Jeongguk pulled Jimin the remaining way over the tabletop to him, taking his face with his hands. Cutting him off mid-sentence, the younger male slammed his lips against his hyung's, forcing the tea out of his own mouth and into Jimin's. Jimin made a choking sound, but Jeongguk wouldn't relent until he was sure that the other had swallowed it.

Shoving the elder back into his seat, the noirette took his own seat, hiding on side of his face in his open, leant palm.

"-from... you..." Jimin looked at Jeongguk disbelievingly, a pretty blush dusting over his cheeks, but the seventeen year old couldn't bring himself to care.

"There," he started, looking out of the campus' café window childishly. "You wanted tea, anyway."


Author's note: Oh, a bit longer this time~ (like 300 words longer, haha) I always imagine that Jeongguk would be the jealous type - not overly jealous, but maybe more like, "You're mine, hyung, so don't look at anyone else," kind of jealous? idk where i was going with that to be honest x'D I will try harder! Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought of it~ <3