The End

When You Were Stress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wish you could vanish right now. You pull your hair out of frustration as you studied the paperwork in front of you. There’s a lot of work to do! I mean, who the hell can stand to do all this ! You thought. But then again, this is your dream. To help your parents in any way you could. And so, you became a secretary to your father. But this is one of those times where you regretted your decision. Because of this, you have to stay at your office and not to mention, your boyfriend is coming today.

“Argghh”, you practically scream.

You glanced at your watch. 9.30PM. you sighed in defeat. Finally, you’ve finished your work. You packed your things and grabbed your handbag then headed towards the bus station. Luckily, the bus still available until 11PM. You waited for a few minutes before your bus came and head towards your home.

When you reach home, you noticed your boyfriend’s shoes in front of your door.

“Oppa?” you called out for him and turned back to lock your day before you put down your things.

Hearing no answer, you headed to your shared bedroom. You went to the centre of the rom when you noticed no sign of him. “Oppa?” you called out again. As you were about to turn around, a pair of arm suddenly sneaked to your waist and you could feel hot breath from your neck.

“Jagi, I misshh you”.

You giggle at the statement and turn around to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter