Mission Success

Today More Than Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere is gradually getting more and more tense. There are only four survivors left for the final mission, which means whoever winning this round automatically acquires the title of being the final winner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jong Kook slightly leans towards the huge glass windows as he briefly scans the lower floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where is everyone?" he mumbles. As far as he recognized, the only survivors left are Ji Hyo, the two guests, Shin Shi Kyung and Kim Dong Hyun, and himself. He realized he hadn't seen Ji Hyo much in the final mission. He wonders what she could be doing right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He slowly walks towards the nearby elevator, making random guesses of the other members' whereabouts in the process. He stood in front of the elevator and watches the ongoing numbers on it. When it stops at number 13, he assumed that as the location of the others.

After the elevator had landed on 13th floor, he cautiously looks at the outside and steps out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

There. His guess was accurate as he spotted the person he had been looking for through the glass doors...with a man whom he sensed something weird with her. That man gave her the win easily during the previous mission, and now sticking with her. What is he doing exactly?

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two people also found him and started running away from him as he followed them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, what are you guys doing?" he hollered at them. His voice may be a bit of an annoying tone, but he could care less at that moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then it flared him up even more when he saw their connected hands. Are they seriously thinking they're filming a romantic drama or what?

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the way, he unexpectedly met with Kim Dong Hyun, and they made an evil plan of teaming up and attacking the other two. To his pleasure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you guys running away? Let's talk." He continued to chase after them. They still tried to run away from him together but not to avail when they were cornered at a wall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter