Final

This I Promise You

HELLO~!!

 

This will be my second one-shot dedicated to the birthday boy SONG MINO..  and no, this is NOT ~!!  XDD

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUGE BOY~!!

 



 

After an extremely tiresome day at the studio, I looked at my phone to check the time..

 

 

March 30, 2015-- 12 am

 

 

The moment I checked my phone, Seunghoon, Seungyoon and Taehyun popped out of nowhere while throwing confettis and handling a cake..

 

 

"Happy birthday SONG MINO~!!"

 

 

"Thank you guys.."

 

 

"Make a wish and blow the candles.."

 

 

Before I wish, I realized that someone's not here celebrating with us..

 

 

"Where's Jinwoo-hyung??"

 

 

"He told us that he'll go back to the dorm early cause he's not feeling well.. Go blow the candles.."

 

 

As I blew the candles, I have two wishes: For WINNER to last a lifetime and for Jinwoo-hyung to get better..

 

 

"Finally~!! Let's celebrate~!!"

 

 

Before I can say anything, Taehyun suddenly smacked my face with the cake..

 

 

"Well deserved birthday boy.."

 

 

We celebrated that midnight, forgetting the burdens we've been through for our comeback.. We decided to go back in the dorm at 2am... Upon reaching the dorm, the members bid goodnight and went straight to their rooms.. I entered my room and was surprised to see a gift.. I unwrapped the gift and saw a framed drawing.. It was a caricature of me while I was busy writing lyrics for our song.. The drawing was beautiful and I mentally noted myself to hang it tomorrow morning.. As I was busy admiring the drawing, I saw a note beside the gift..

 

 

"Happy birthday MINO~!! I hope you like it..  ~^.^~

 

 

----KIM JINWOO"

 

 

I was shocked that it came from hyung.. I thought he's not into drawing.. How come he drew something as beautiful as this? But I need to thank him for his gift.. So I went out of my room and peeked inside his shared room with Seungyoon.. Unfortunately, he's not there.. I peeked through the members' rooms but I didn't saw him there.. Where is he at the middle of the night?? Where is Jinwoo-hyung??

 

 

Without second thoughts, I went out of the dorm and I started looking for him but there're no signs of him.. I went through every corner of the building but I didn't see him.. Maybe he went out to buy medicine or to breathe some fresh air.. I strolled and stop by the Han River.. Maybe he's here- I know he loves to stay here because the river reminded him of Imjado.. And my thoughts were correct, I saw him standing there, wearing his gray hoodie, a black sweatpants, and sneakers..

 

 

"Jinwoo-hyung??"

 

 

I guess he heard me as he averted his gaze to me.. His hair slightly messy cause of the wind and eyes sparkling like the stars..

 

 

"Mino-yah, what are you doing here??"

 

 

"I was looking for you.. You're not there when we came.."

 

 

"I'm sorry, I forgot to text you.."

 

 

"What are you doing here??"

 

 

"I'm thinking??"

 

 

"Thinking of what??"

 

 

Before he answered my question, he lay down on the grass and I followed suit..

 

 

"I'm thinking if you like my gift.."

 

 

"I don't like it hyung.."

 

 

"HUH??"

 

 

"I don't like your gift, I LOVE it~!! I didn't know that you draw.. And you have skills.."

 

 

"Thank you Mino-yah.."

 

 

I saw him smile- his big eyes suddenly disappeared and his dimples showed..

 

 

"But why are you not there with the other members?? Why did you go home first??"

 

 

The smile in his face vanished and there's a hint of nervousness..

 

 

"Mino-yah??"

 

 

"Jinwoo-hyung??"

 

 

"Can you promise to stay with me??"

 

 

"Of course hyung, I'll stay here with you.."

 

 

"No~! I mean, can you stay with me for life??"

 

 

"What do you mean hyung??"

 

 

He sat down and I watch him hug his knees as if he'll say something embarrassing..

 

 

"I know this is weird but promise me that you'll not be awkward with me after this.."

 

 

"Promise.."

 

 

"What if I told you that I like you?? N-no, I don't like you, but maybe I'm falling for you??"

 

 

I quickly sat beside him and his face is as red as all the shades of red combined.. He hid his face between his knees..

 

 

"My gosh~!! I'm so stupid.. Forget about it Mino-yah.. Let's go home.."

 

 

He stood up but I grab his wrist that surprised him..

 

 

"Mino-yah??"

 

 

"I'll also tell you something hyung.."

 

 

He calmed down and sat again on the grass..

 

 

"I thought I'm weird because I'm falling for a person that I considered as a close friend, but tonight I realized that I'm not.."

 

 

"What do you mean Mino-yah??"

 

 

"I guess I'm also falling for you too, Jinwoo- hyung.."

 

 

I looked at him again and the blush on his face never fades..

 

 

"Since I entered YG, my eyes laid upon you.. I wished that we'll be close in the future- and that happened.. I was never expecting that my interest towards you will grow into something like LOVE.. I'm afraid to tell you about my feelings because I'm afraid that you'll reject me.. But tonight, you just proved to me that I have nothing to be afraid of.."

 

 

"Mino-yah~~"

 

 

"And about your question if I can stay with you for life?? Yes, I'm willing to stay.. I'm willing to wake up every morning seeing your beautiful face.. I'm willing to share every meal with you.. I'm willing to help you during recording and choreography.. I'm willing to hold your hand when you're nervous.. I'm willing to be with you every single day and night. I'm willing to do everything with you.."

 

 

"Mino-yah.."

 

 

He held my hand and rested his head on my shoulders..

 

 

"Hyung??"

 

 

"I'm also afraid of rejections Mino-yah, but I need to tell you those things or I'll regret it forever.. Well, I'm not regretting it.. Thank you Mino-yah.. Thank you for the assurance that you will stay with me.. And thank you for......"

 

 

"I love you Jinwoo-hyung.."

 

 

"What??"

 

 

"I love you hyung..."

 

 

"I love you too Mino.."

 

 

"You just gave me the best birthday present.."

 

 

"And you'll love me forever.. Promise??"

 

 

"Promise hyung.."

 

 

We stayed there with Jinwoo's head resting on my shoulders and his hand tightly holding into mine.. Everything was peaceful and we're both happy and contented..

 

 

We were on our own little world, oblivious to the three pair of eyes watching us from the back, recording everything with their cellphones..

 

 


 

end...