001

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Very quietly, Choi Sena got up from the unfamiliar bed. Setting the muscular arm that was stretched onto her body softly down on the bed, she began to look around the room for her clothes. With her shirt, skirt, and shoes all gathered, she only had one thing left to find: her bra. 

"Oh come on, where is it," she uttered in a silent whisper as kneeled down and looked under the bed. Sadly, all that was under the bed frame was the guy's collection of sneakers. 

Sena stood up, her finger to her lip. She looked at the door, trying her best to recollect her memory of last night. Her eyes drew a line from the door, to the wall, to his rolling chair-- which might she say was super uncomfortable-- and even the floor. But, at which point did her bra come off? 

Deep in her thoughts, she almost forgot that there was another person in the room with her, that was, until his yawn echoed through the room. Sena froze for a quick second, crossing her fingers that he wouldn't wake up. Knowing that she had no time to spare, she threw on all her clothes, bra excluding.

If she didn't see the damn bra in the next two minutes, she was ready to leave without it, she thought to herself. She made one more trip around the cologne-scented room, searching for the undergarment. 

Although his eyes were closed, he could see her movement through his thin eyelids. She was moving fast, determined to ditch this house before he woke up. 

Underneath his calf, he could feel a textured material. Lace, the boy identified. He laughed internally. Her bra was under him, which meant that if she wanted it, she would have to wake him up, or look under the covers herself. Either way, he was enjoying her whispers of frustration.

Two minutes passed, and Choi Sena was still clueless as to where her favorite black bra was. "Aish, it's my favorite bra too damn it," she groaned. Realizing that she had no time find it, she went for her second option. Standing in front of the boy's mirror, she looked at her chest. It was totally noticeable that she was bra-less. But, if she crossed her arms as she walked, it would cover up the fact. 

Ready to bid goodbye not to the sleeping male, but to her favorite bra, Sena walked towards the door, arms crossed and close to her chest. However, just as her fingertips reached the metal doorknob, a deep voice spoke and stopped her in her tracks. 

"Looking for something?" He said, his voice deep and groggy. Sena her heels, her eyes growing wide like saucers when she saw the bra dangling from his pointer finger, the expression on his face teasing her. 

Oh that's right. It wasn't at the wall or rolling chair that her bra left her body, it was on the bed. 

And now, it was in Mark Tuan's possession. 

She hesitated for a minute, debating in her mind whether she should leave now and not look back, or walk towards his shirtless body to retrieve her expensive bra. 

"Yah, toss it here." Sena demanded, stationed by the door. The grin on his face was enough to warn her not to come any closer. 

"Come and get it." He leaned up, the sheet falling from his toned chest. Sena bit her lip, an image of her that very chest flashing back into her mind. 

"Look, I already have a hangover, and I don't need you to add to my headache. So please, Mark, throw. the. bra." She asserted with fierce eyes, although her mind was scared to move towards him. 

It was like a sheep entering a lion's den. 

Hopeful that Mark would comply to her order, she mindlessly uncrossed her arms, ready to catch the clothing item if he threw it. 

His sleepy eyes sharpened up. Without her arms over her body, Sena's chest was fully exposed, her sheer white blouse doing nothing in her favor. 

She had forgotten that she wasn't wearing a bra, until she saw the way Mark bit his lower lip, his eyes focusing south of her face. "YAH MARK TUAN," she yelled, angered by the way he was checking her out. 

That very anger, had pushed the sheep into the lion's den before the sheep could realize it. 

Sena had stormed towards Mark's bed, her hands reaching out for the lace bra. Her body acted before her mind, and that distance she kept from him was now out the window. 

Being classically trained in mixed martial arts, Mark was quick to deflect her arm that came towards her, reaching for the bra in his hand. As her other hand came towards him, he grabbed her wrist, stopping her before she could snatch the bra. 

Sena was caught off guard, which gave Mark the golden opportunity to snake his other arm around her slender frame, and bring her onto the bed with him. 
 
Their faces barely an inch apart and bodies pressed together with the only barrier being her thin chiffon blouse, Sena was definitely getting Deja Vu of last night's event. His body against hers, the very lips that she was staring at now, kissing her neck, she relived.

The horrible part was, the bliss she felt last night was purely alcohol induced, but, the butterflies collecting in the pit of stomach now, there was no excuse for them. 

Mark could say the same. When he first pulled her down, he was just hoping to repeat last night's wild ride. But, as he looked at her, her hair creating a curtain over their faces, he felt completely different. He felt-- as the poets would put it-- sparks. 

Unable to resist the way his hot skin felt against her cold skin any longer, Sena lowered her face, crashing her lips against his own. 

Although his mind had no idea what to think of this action, his body automatically reacted. Ditching the bra to free up his left hand, he rested it on the small of her waist, pushing her body against his as he continued to mash with her lips. His other arm worked at pulling her long ebony locks together and pushing them to one side, improving their hot and heavy make out session. 

He at her lower lip, nibbling at the berry skin slightly. Melting at the gesture, Sena was unable to keep the moan contained. Using it to his advantage, Mark slipped his tongue in, exploring the girl. Their tongues battled with each other-- Mark winning just like he did 8 hours ago last night. 

Tangling her legs with his, she weaved her hands under his neck, traveling up to pull at hair. 

On the tip of his toes, utterly by the way her fingers were playing with his hair, Mark flipped their position, so that now, he was on top. 

Admiring the fact the he was already shirtless, Sena ran her hands down his abs, her lips. She was over the edge, and now, all that was left for her to do was crash to the ground. 

The look on her face clearly giving him consent, Mark began to pull down her skirt. Running his fingers up her smooth slender legs, he began to bite at her thigh, which made her legs tremble. 

He was working his way up, ready to peel off the lace underwear that she had put on while he was asleep. Sena was falling and she didn't even care, the only thing she knew being the fact that Mark Tuan was driving her crazy right now. And by the looks of the way he reacted just by her playing with his hair, he was crazy just the same. 

The craziness they felt though, wasn't enough of a force to keep their phones from ringing, one going off after the other. 

They both ignored the first ring, Mark way too content with the way he was making Sena feel. 

By the third time their phones rang however, Sena was far too annoyed to enjoy the pleasure that Mark was giving her. 

"It's my brother..." she pressed the call back button, positioning the phone against her ear. She glanced at Mark's phone, "And your mom..." she whispered, just in case Youngjae picked up at that moment. 

Taking that as an evident stop sign, Mark got up from his position between her legs, and plopped himself beside her on the bed. Holding his hand out, Sena passed him the black iPhone. 

He called his mom back, while Sena's brother finally picked up. 

"Oh crap, I totally forgot I had to drive you today." She said distraught. 

Waiting for his mom to pick up, Mark positioned himself on his side, resting his hand on top Sena's. It was odd, they weren't on top of each other anymore, yet he could still feel the electricity of her touch on his nerves. 

"I went home with Eunyoung yesterday after the party. Still here getting ready for school." She lied. "Uhhh..." she glanced at his alarm clock. "It's only 6, don't worry, I'll be home soon and drive you. Just get ready," she instructed her younger brother. Youngjae nodded from the other end, and hung up on his sister.

"Ughhhhhhh!" She groaned, bringing her hand up to her forehead. 

"Shhh... mom.." Mark mouthed, covering her lips with his hand. "Oh hey mom," he greeted into the phone. "Yeah I'm changing for school as we speak." Sena listened closely, picking
up the sound of his mother's soft voice. 

"Sorry I didn't pick up, I was busy taking my clothes off." He half-lied. It was more like he was busy taking her clothes off.

Sena's chocolate brown eyes watched him as he spoke to his mother, his fingers playing with hers. The look on his face, it was,

Different. 

As he stared at the way their hands fitted well together, he gave off a vibe that Sena had never before seen in the many years she's known him. 

"Alright bye mom, love you." He bid goodbye to his mom. Putting his phone down on the dresser, he pulled Sena in for a hug. 

There was a moment of silence between the two of them-- who was more confused? The sheep that didn't get prayed on, or the lion fawning over the sheep?

"Last time I'm ever drinking something that Jackson mixed," Sena joked, chuckling softly. Her finger was on his chest, drawing hearts. Mark smiled, admiring her beauty. It was weird, he had never seen her in this light before. 

"At least something good came out of it right?" 

"Just yesterday you were pushing my seat out from under me at lunch Mark Tuan," she reminded.

"I guess I just wanted to make you fall for me." He said with wit. 

Sena rolled her eyes. "How poetic." She stared at him. "You know we can't tell any of the guys about this right? I mean, I just told Youngjae that I slept over at Eunyoung's," she said in a low voice. "He'd skin me alive if he knew that his older sister slept with one of his best friends." 

Mark had expected to hear this from her. After all, if the guys had heard about this, they would never leave it alone.  It did disappoint him a bit though. "Arasso, I'll keep everything between us a secret," he started "...if you promise me one thing."

"What?" 

"That me," he rolled on top of her, "and you," he leaned down, lips grazing hers, "will stop messing with each other at school..." he said between kisses. "And save the messing for the bedroom." He smirked, planting little kisses on her check, jawline, neck.

Sena chuckled, giving him one last kiss, then pushing him of slightly. Standing
up, she slipped back on her clothes, this time, bra included. 

"I think we both know that we'll never stop messing with each other, regardless the location." She replied, and Mark could swear he saw her wink. Taking in her perfect figure and flawless face one more time, he savored the moment.

"I should go before Jackson wakes up and notices me." 

Mark nodded, opening his closet and changing into a pair of basketball shorts and a muscle tee. "I'll walk you out." 

"Mark Tuan being a gentleman, what a sight to see." She joked as they left his room. 

"Ah, so we're back to hating each other again." Mark said in hushed voice, as he followed Sena down the stairs.

"Not true, I never hated you." She admitted. 

"Really?" 

"I just liked you the least out of everyone." She playfully shot him down as they approached the front door.

"Yah Choi Sena." He nudged her shoulder. "Where's your car?"

Sena pointed at the road. "I parked it up the street."

"I'll walk-" 

"Ani, it's fine. I can go by myself. You've been sweet enough this morning. You know, except for the part where you held my bra captive and lured me in." 

"Lured?" He grinned, leaning against the doorframe. "You make me sound like a bad guy."

"You are a bad guy," she said, surprising him. Her next move though, made the insult vanish into thin air. Pulling him in by the neckline of his shirt, she moved her lips in the rhythm with his, making for the best kiss goodbye Mark Tuan has ever gotten. 

"But I've found out, the good guys aren't all the great either."

To be honest though, out of all the girls Mark's slept with, he's never walked them to the door. Then again, he's never done half the things he did with Sena this morning with other girls. 

The two separated, both with smiles that stretched from ear to ear. Mark watched as she walked away, seeming oh so perfect. Sena turned her head around, waving to Mark, who reflected her action. 

Making it to her black suv, Sena got into the drivers seat. Sitting there waiting for the engine to heat up, the thought dwelled upon her.

Dear god, I just slept with Mark Tuan.