The Cyborgs

Error (HIATUS)

 Note: This story contains heavy language... if you didn't read my foreward xD 


A worn-out dusty door opens causing a loud screech in the air. A man in looking in their 40s walks inside the abandoned mansion.

"Ughhhhhh" he says as he stretches out his arms. "I haven't been in this dump for so long, I can't believe it's still here. Well, I guess it could be, after all it's far in the wilderness." 

He looks around him, searching for an item. "Ah, there they are. They are all grown up huh, I guess their hormones are still in their bodies."

The man picks up the charger which was packed with dust all over and blows on it before he plugs it in the outlet.

The 6 things start to light up a bit, their eyes widen. They looked around curiously trying to figure out where they were, what happened, and most of all, when is it. Questions filled their heads: "What are they going to do this time?"  "How come this place is so dark?" "How come this place is so... old?"

After 10 seconds they all look upon the familiar figure they all knew a long time ago, eyes filled with hatred.

"You... what experiment are you going to try this time?" the shortest one asked.

"Oh I almost forgot, you guys were in deep sleep. I'm not going to experiment on you this time, after all it's been 10 years."

"WHAT?" they all scream. They all are in shocked, they haven't been awake for 10 years and had no idea what has happened since then. They all thought it could of been a lie, but they knew if it was a lie, they wouldn't have grew so much.

"Why are you here then if it has been 10 years?" the one with the biggest nose asked.

"Oh, an experiment of course. Before you say anything about how I said how I'm not going to experiment on you this time, I'm not. I'm not going to experiment on you, you are going to experiment for me."

"DON'T WITH US YOU BASTARD! WHY WOULD WE DO SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE AS EVIL AS YOU?" the shortest one cried out. He was about to launch a punch to his face, but he was frozen, he couldn't move.

"Oh you will... this time there will be a reward... a reward you all would want." 

"What kind of reward?" the shortest one asked for all 6 of them.

"I will turn you all back to a human if you do my experiment." he says.

All 6 of the eyes open wide, was he telling the truth? For that was their 1 true wish, to become human again after they all turned into cyborgs after their "incident" but not fully. Sort of half human and half cyborg.

"What's the experiment?" the cyborg suddenly asked who hasn't expressed any feelings or said anything this whole time.

The man takes a photo out of his pocket. It showed a unknown girl eating coffee ice cream.

"Who is she?" one asks.

"She's your Angel who will save you." 

"If you can make her fall in love with you and create true love, you all will be free and become a full fledged mortal." he continues.

They all stare at him. "As simple as that?" the shortest one asked. They all knew there was going to be a catch, they knew he wouldn't just have a offer like that. It wouldn't be "interesting" to him.

"Wouldn't she freak out seeing our metalic structure?" a little one ask.

"I will turn your body to look like a human, but you will still be a cyborg. You won't die, after all your immortal now."

 "But there will be one trigger." he continues. "If your feelings get too overwhelmed, in exactly a hour without you realizing it you will turn back into a cyborg, but as a different form that you all have never experienced before. You will still be you as you see everything happening, but your body will have the thirst for blood, screams of terror, and even death.You'll turn back to normal after exactly 24 hours."

They all gulp as they hear thoses words. Death, something deadly that everyone has to face one day. And the worse part is, not knowing where it will lead. Will we possibly even... give death to my Angel?

"Decide your fate. If you choose not to accept my offer, you will have to fall into deep slumber again. Will you accept my offer or will you live on as a souless cyborg forever?

All 6 machines look at each other, they all knew it could of been a trap, maybe even a lie just to play with them

One decision will change everything.

A voice broke the silence, answering the mysterious man's question and deciding their fate in just one sentence.

"We......

 

 

 

 

 

will accept your offer."


The bus suddenly stops, it was your stop to walk back home.

"Annyoung hee gyeseyo Minseo!" you say to your best friend.

"Annyoung hee gaseyo my kajang chinhan chingu!" she says.

You start walking home as it was Friday and it was time for another weekend to start. 

Your life has been through the ups and downs. Your parents has both died in a car accident 2 years ago when you were just 15 years old as the only child. Since your parents has passed away your city is giving you a house, water supply, and electricity all for free until you are 20. Very cliche right? Though your school life isn't that bad, you have a best friend, good grades, and even a scholarship for college since you take advanced classes. 

Sometimes you like to think your life is like Cinderella, you don't have step-sisters and an evil step-mom who bullys you all the time but has the brains and friends to strive on. Though you sometimes can get depressed and hope one day a Prince Charming will come to you with his snow-white horse and carry you away into a happily ever after

But secretly inside you, you know that's not going to happen. Prince Charming isn't going to just appear in your house and create a happily ever after just like magic, nope.

You sign at that thought, maybe there is no Prince Charming in my life anyway.

In the middle of your thoughts a sudden innocent laughter broke it. You turned to your left and saw two boys playing with little tiny toy robots happily with their mom. You smile at the sight of that. Kids were something you enjoyed in your life, they were always so happy and cheerful. You envyed them a little, they had all the happiness they wanted right in their palms.

You continued walking but suddenly hear a miserable cry, a kid's cry,. You look and notice the mom is no longer there, she probably went to the restroom. But that was not what made you feel furious, yanother kid about the same age with them kicking their toy robots like trash causing two kids to weep heavily. How could a kid so who knows nothing so something like that to others?

You ran across the street after seeing no cars on the street and went toward the little boy. 

"Hey you." you say trying not to scare the kid. The kid looks up.

"Why did you kick these kid's toy?"

"I'm bored." he replyed.

"That doesn't mean you can kick them."

"They don't have feelings, it's not going to harm anything." he tells you.

"How do you know it doesn't have any feelings?"

His eyes widen.

"You might be hurting it's feelings right now since your kicking it." you continue. "Plus even if it's doesn't have feelings, you're hurting the people around it."

He looks at the two kids crying in front of him.

"Oh, I didn't know." he said.

"Now go say sorry for hurting their friend, and also say sorry to the robot too."

"Sorry I kicked your friend. I'm also sorry I kicked you Mr.Robot." 

"It's okay, I'm sure you didn't mean it." one of them said while wiping it's tear.

"Wanna to play with us?" the other asked trying to smile.

The kid nodded and they soon started to play with each other. 

You smiled at the sight of that, if only other kids were like this too these days. You started walking home.


You finally get back to your house and you start searching in your backpack for the keys.

You stop as you heard a sudden voice inside the house. 

Did someone break in? IS THERE A ROBBER IN MY HOUSE? 

"This place sure is nice!" a teenage voice said.

"Wow there's even a 10 inch TV!" a husky voice yelled.

IS HE TRYING TO ROB MY HOUSE? WAIT, HOLD UP, THERE'S TWO OF THEM?!

"There's even four bedrooms! These beds look nice and comfortable... if you know what I mean." a sassy voice said. 

"OW!" the same voice yelled. "Naughty Leo, I'm going to punish you for that!"

WHAT THE IS GOING ON IN MY HOUSE?!

You slam open the door and apparently it was open. You see 6 figures by the window in front of you. THERE'S SIX OF THEM?!

They all turn around but slowly in your vision sort of like in a k-drama. 6 y hot men, half standing and half sitting in front of you staring at you and only you.

"Ah there she is!" the one wearing the tank top said. 

"Hello my name is Hongbin! You can call me Kong!" he said flashing a killer smile and dimples. 

"Annyoung Ohime Sama!" a high pitched voice announced.

"HOLY ! WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE? ARE YOU GUYS HERE TO MOLEST ME? WHO ARE YOU?" you screamed in confusion and fear.

"We are here for you to save us." the tall blonde one said.

"Huh?"

"You are our Angel." he said.

Wait what? Angel?

But before you could ask another question, your head became blank. All of your limbs suddenly got drained of it's energy.

Your eyes shut and fell to the ground while six different voices in the background scream out your name in shock.


DUN DUN DUN! YOUR BOOTY BODY FELL TO THE GROUND.

You: Did I die?

No you didn't, you fainted lol from a syndrome you have lol.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN! 
#HappySehunDay #HappyBirthdaySehun #HappySebootyDay

And did I plan to release this chapter on Sebooty Day? Yes, yes I did. It's special ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? BUMBUMBUMBUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

(and yes, I just colored my text rainbow to honor Sebooty''s hair ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) all hail sebooty's booty)

Please subscribe, comment, and upvote <3 We appreciate everything. (Literally lol)

Also please check out our other stories too, you'll love them ★~(◡﹏◕✿)

P.S. This story was written by Judy from Jeiraa only. We decided to write out own stories while writing stories together as well. 

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Check em out /^-^/

Also Im going to use the < you > system but I have problems ;-; everything i type after the < you >  in a line just disappears and wont show up T^T WAEEEEEEE If you knows how to fix this, teach meh your ways plez so <3 I will love you so much

(See how my exclamation mark disappears? *cries* i cant show my excitement for you T^T)

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

~Judy from Jeiraa