final.

Weekend with Husbands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the weekend that only God knows how much Jimin has been waiting for. That is the only day where he can cuddle and kiss his-so-busy husband, Yoongi. Being a music producer making Yoongi has fewer hours to spend with Jimin but it is okay since its weekend now!

 

Jimin’s eyes open slowly to the sounds of birds chirping. A beautiful smile carves on his cute face after he glances to look at his sleeping husband beside him. “Hyung, u don’t know how much I miss you”, he said in his heart. He shifts more towards the only source of warmth on the bed. Tracing the sharp jawline of Yoongi, Jimin laughs slowly because Yoongi looks grumpy in his sleep. “This pabo must be thinking of his works right now”.

 

“Hyung must be hungry when he woke up”, Jimin thought. Being a good husband, he really cares about Yoongi’s diet. He squeaks loudly when a hand tried to prevent him from leaving the bed. “Baby, where are you going”, Yoongi said with his raspy morning voice. Jimin quickly give his husband morning kiss on the lips. “Morning hyung, I’m going to make u breakfast. It has been days since u eats my foods”, Jimin pouts. Yoongi laughs lazily still closing his eyes because his husband’s sulking voice is so cute that ring as song to his ears. “Man I’m so whipped with this guy”, he thought.

 

“I’m sorry jagii, u know I’m ing busy.. aww! Jimin its hurt”, Yoongi rubs his red’s hand that was pinched by Jimin. “Languages hyung!” Jimin barf. “But you are okay with that when I said that last night while u rode aww aww STAHP MIN!” Jimin squints his eyes at his husband. “I hate you, no breakfast for you hyung. Mmphh how dare you tease me this WAAARGHH”. Jimin can’t even complete his nag when Yoongi suddenly push him into the mattress and kiss the life out of him. “Min Jimin, u knows how much I love your cooking but you have to know that I prefer to eat you instead”, whispered Yoongi ily.

 

Jimin shiver as Yoongi nibbles his earlobe. Blush creep on his face when Yoongi keep saying my breakfast everytime he trails kisses on his face. Trying to push his flirty husband away, Jimin wiggles out from Yoongi’s tight grip. “But hyung I really want you to eat properly, come on hyung I will make you food okay”, Jimin gave his husband his so-famous-eye smile knowing that it is the best weapon he has when he want something from his hyung. Yoongi sighed heavily when he look at Jimin as his know that he can’t resist that eye. Smiling sweetly at his husband, Jimin pull Yoongi out of the bed.

 

Yoongi stare at his husband intensely while Jimin is making breakfast happily. Jimin looks freaking y plus cute in Yoongi’s tshirt that is bigger than him. Only shirt! No pants no boxer. The collar of the shirt is resting lowly at Jimin’s shoulder revealing Jimin’s milky white neck. Yoongi smirk when he saw a hickey there. Jimin turn around to look at his husband, “aishh hyung why so quiet are u sleeping YAHHH B.. B.. BYUNTAE DON’T LOOK!” Trying to cover his back Jimin pull the hem of his shirt but we all know of course it d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter