Final

Bad Boy Yoongi, sweet guy Suga

A/N: Since I accidentally deleted the original fic that had TaeKook I decided to write this. It’s also a place for the TaoKat I promised long ago and that I still haven’t finished, so have this for now.

 

Bad boy Yoongi, sweet guy Suga

He wanted her. He sooo wanted her. She was beautiful. She was perfect. She was his world, but no one knew. Yoongi never let anyone in enough to tell them who he found pretty until he hooked up with them and the girl told everyone. But this girl. This small girl that could take him down easily is who he wants to love. Wants to tell he loves every morning. Wants to kiss and hug. Wants to sing to even though he can’t sing. He wants to write love songs about her, and he does. No one reads his songs, knowing what would happen if they were to try. And that’s good. He writes his feelings in those songs, and right now he’s feeling her. He wants her. Not in a ual way, but in a way that lets her know that she’s absolutely perfect.

Her name is Kat and Yoongi knows, knows, he has no chance. She’s good. Goes to class, does sports like karate. She even knows two languages from Christ’s sake. He knows he has no chance, yet he still winks at her during lunch or in the hallway. He always flashes that signature smile when he sees she’s looking his way. He always tries, but he never moves away from that. He always wants to, but then he sees her friends pulling her away and to somewhere else, he stops.

He has no chance.

That is until he gives up and just goes for it, leaving little notes in her locker every morning. Little snippets of lyrics from songs he wrote about her. Little poems or just small notes that simply say hi. He tries to keep is as anonymous as possible, so he uses a code name. Suga. It’s nothing like his original name and no one has heard of it before. None of his friends would know, and certainly not Kat. He watches every morning as she reads them and a small tint of pink hits her cheeks. He likes that small shy smile she has when she shows her friends at lunch. She tries hard ask about it, but she does, and comes up with nothing. Yoongi feels bad, and wants to tell her, but he has no chance. She’ll find him not worth it. The guy that doesn’t do his work and skips class. The guy that plays with a girl emotions to see what happens. The guy that is head over heels for a girl that doesn’t care about or know him.

He tries to ignore the fact that his best friend, Namjoon, has noticed his change of mood and lack of stories about the girls he’s ed that weekend.

“Yoongi-ah, why haven’t you been yourself lately?” he asks, running his hands through his boyfriend’s, Seokjin, hair. Yoongi looks at him and shrugs, brushing the question off. They never ask again and Yoongi is glad. He doesn’t know how to answer to that question. He thinks he’ll never know.

~Friday Morning~

Kitty Kat,

Meet me afterschool. Please?

I’ll be in the music room.

~Suga

Kat reads it again and anxiety and excitement rush through her. She finally gets to meet them. She finally, finally, gets to meet this person. She’s had her suspicions and so has her close friend, Al, but neither could find it out, and so they left it at that. It was a part of the fun anyways. The mystery. She smiled happily and spent the whole day, musing to Al who it could possibly be. A while ago, he suggested Yoongi, but Kat found it too contrasting, that the bad boy of the school that barely knows how to add would know how to write poem as advanced as the ones she gets. Al just shrugged and nodded, going back to annoying his girlfriend, Lexi. Kat spent the whole day looking at everyone. Who could it possibly be…?

Yoongi regrets it the second the last bell rings that tells students to hurry and leave before they lock the school. He sighs and picks up his bag, having it rip open and apart all over the music room.

“…” he kneels down and picks up the papers, all his songs scattered and unorganized. He puts them all back, wanting to reorganize them later after he takes a shower and takes a nap at home. But then there’s a knock at the door and Yoongi’s heart jumps in his chest. He looks up and sees Kat, small and scared when she realizes who it is. He’s nervous. He’s scared. Almost as much as she is.

“U-uh, hello,” she greets, not moving from her spot. Yoongi sighs to himself, knowing this would happen.

“Hello,” he greets back awkwardly, shoving the papers in his bag and zipping it back up.

“A-are you…?” she asks.

“Suga? Yeah.” Her eyes widen and she takes a small step back. Her face is full of shock before it turns into confusion.

“I-I, I don’t understand…” she says, lost. She will admit, he’s cute. He’s not that bad if it weren’t for the fact that he doesn’t do work and never pays attention is pretty much a biker boy stuck in a high school. But he’s cute, and he apparently wrote all those sweet poems to her and she does like him, but not…him. She likes Suga…not Yoongi, and Yoongi can sense that, so he shrugs her off and heads out, leaving her there in confusion.

Over the weeks, Kat pays attention to Yoongi. The notes stopped and she actually misses them. She liked the notes she got from Suga every morning. She liked that things they said. She misses Suga.

And over the weeks, Yoongi goes back to his normal self, but a little worse. He goes to class less and sometimes skips school in general, which is what he’s not used to, but he doesn’t care anymore. He goes out late at night and brings chick’s home, ing them and then in the morning, turning cold and sending them off. Yoongi is back, and Suga is pushed back. He still writes songs, but they aren’t the same. They have less feeling. Less…Suga. They aren’t the same. He’s not the same. And Kat notices. Namjoon notices. Yoongi notices.

Kat finally decides that it’s time for her turn. She waits until Yoongi decides to come to school to slip a note into his locker.

Suga/Yoongi,

Meet me in the gym.

~Kat

Yoongi is at loss for words and crumples the note. Kat sees and feels her hope being crushed, but still plans to meet him. She said she would. As the school day goes, Yoongi thinks about it. Should he? Would it be worth it? He still really likes her and he wants to try, but she like Suga, not Yoongi. He goes anyways. But he waits. Just like he had to for her. He waits until that last bell to walk in and lean against the door. She’s sitting on the bleachers, going through the notes he had written.

“Hello,” she says, standing up and walking just a couple steps closer to him. He has a hard expression as he looks at her. He notes that her hair is down and somewhat in her face, fighting the urge to walk to her and fix it. “I’m sorry about that last time we met…I was really clueless as to why and how really…” she starts. Yoongi raises an eyebrow and she continues. “I’m not one that many people like…as you can tell by my limited amount of friends, so when I found out you were Suga, I was surprised. I liked Suga. He was sweet and nice and good with words…nothing like how Yoongi is. Yoongi is mean and a player and messes with everyone. Yoongi isn’t my type, but Suga is. Suga is exactly my type. And after these weeks passed by, I noticed that you weren’t two separate people. You’re the same person, but different at different times. I’ve passed by the practice rooms while you were in there and I’ve heard the music you make. I’ve heard you rap and sing. And I noticed that the lyrics and poems you wrote me were from those songs. I grew attached.” She stares back at the emotionless face that Yoongi is still wearing and nearly gives up, turning to pick up all her stuff.

“Suga and Yoongi are the same person. We’re the same. Suga just isn’t scared to show who he likes, unlike Yoongi.” Kat looks at him, frown etched into her face. He continues, stepping closer to her as he speaks. “Suga isn’t scared to tell you any of that, while Yoongi is terrified of it. Yoongi hides the songs he wrote for you and Suga took them and gave you parts of them. Suga is careless and fearless, while Yoongi is careful and fearful. I’m both. But not both. To everyone else, I’m Yoongi. Harsh, mean, and rude. Someone who doesn’t care about school and would rather than go to school. But to you, I’m Suga. Someone who cares for everyone and wants to protect everyone he loves because they don’t deserve the they get. Someone who tries so hard to break past Yoongi, so I can be Suga.” He’s in front of her, looking down. She’s looking up at him carefully, scared as to what he’ll do. “I’m both. I’m Suga and Yoongi. Suga isn’t just someone I made up, he is me. The me that was waiting for you and only you, kitty Kat.” He leans down slowly, capturing her lips with his and she kisses back.

This is Suga. The gentle one. The one that loves her and wrote it out in multiple songs for her to one day hear. This is Suga, the one she loves.