Final

Masato and Jay

“I will.”

“No, you won’t.”

“Yes, I will.”

“I’m sure.”

“I mean it.”

“Whatever~”

“Shut up, would you?” Takeru yelled. “You’ve been at this for over an hour now!”

“Well he doesn’t believe me,” Jay whined. “He can even ask Yuji, he was a victim.”

“She’s right! She will! And I love how you called me a victim,” Yuji yelled from the other room.

“No one asked your opinion, Yuji,” Masato shouted back.

“I did,” Jay said. “Indirectly, but I still did it. And I will do it if you don’t stop being a moron.”

“As if~,” Masato sang, walking out of the room.

Jay smirked evilly and turned to the remaining boys.

“It seems we have work to do, boys.”

 

Masato was walking around Tokyo with his hood up and his sunglasses on. He was having a conversation with himself, out-loud.

“She wouldn’t do it. She wouldn’t dare. But then again… NO! She is too sweet for that, Yuji was just teasing me. Then again… She is Jay Shiroyama. And everyone knows how much she takes after her dad. No! She wouldn’t and that’s that!”

A hand clamped down on either shoulder. He jumped. He turned around and saw Takeru, Shinpei and Yuji.

“You do know she’s Jay Shiroyama, don’t you?” Takeru asked.

“And she always does what she says she will,” Yuji added.

“We only have one piece of advice for you,” Shinpei said.

“RUN!” They yelled together and ran off.

Masato stood there completely confused.

“Idiots,” Masato whispered to himself and set off again.

Two hands clamped on his shoulders once again. And once again he jumped. He turned around yet again, but this time he saw Chiyu and Mitsuru.

“Please don’t tell me you’re going to give me weird pieces of advice as well,” Masato complained.

“No, you were warned,” Mitsuru said cryptically.

“But you didn’t listen so now you’re stuck,” Chiyu grinned.

“BYE!” They both yelled and took off as well.

“What is wrong with everyone today?” Masato asked himself.

Screams were suddenly heard coming from behind him.

He froze. He turned.

“SH**!”

He was the one who took off now.

The reason?

Them.

The hordes of fans running straight towards him, screaming his name and begging him to marry them. There was even the odd shout of “Impregnate me!” Who did they think he was?

The crowd was growing larger by the second. So he just did the only thing he could… he kept running.

 

Four hours later, he lost them. Not wanting to take any chances, he went back to the studio to see if the guys were there.

When he walked in, the guys and Jay were sat around the TV where Mario Cart was being played. Takeru and Chiyu were slouched on the couch with Jay’s head on Chiyu’s lap and her feet on Takeru’s lap. The three of them had controllers. Mitsuru was sat on the floor so his head was lying on Jay’s hip. He had a controller as well. Yuji and Shinpei were sitting on either side of the room in fluffy chairs cheering others on.

“What the heck were the cryptic lines about earlier, guys?” Masato asked.

“We were just sent to warn you,” Takeru grinned.

“Judging by how out of breath you are and how long you were gone, I’m guessing you didn’t understand,” Takeru laughed.

“I didn’t but I think I understand one thing,” Masato said. “I understand not to mess with a certain female.”

“I told you I would send your fan girls after you if you didn’t let me dye your hair,” stated Jay.

“Yes, yes, yes, I get it now,” Masato said sitting next to Chiyu. “I’ll play the winner.”