PDA

Showing it off

Lee Jinki wasn’t the type of person to tolerate cuddles, skinships and Public display of affection. He wasn’t the type to like the gentle pats and embraces or even the lingering whispers that was more than anything but innocent. Lee Jinki was a leader and he has immense self-control.

 

That is why Jonghyun gaped at the actions of the leader when Jinki started wrapping his arms around his waist as he leaned in to whisper on his leader’s ear to remind him not to trip on thin air. It was so unlike Jinki who had been reserved about relationships and they should all look like they love only Shawols and not each other.

 

Key was grinning, he was all-knowing anyway, as he looked at Jonghyun blushing under the stare of their leader during an interview, and to think the dumb and dumber only got together very recently after years of hiding what they were feeling for each other. Key was a shipper of all sorts, encouraging both hyung-deul to actually confess to each other, and was just acting like the happiest of them all when the two final got together last winter.

 

Jonghyun would love the attention the leader was giving him, he’s not one to complain, but with everyone else looking at them, he was also nervous at the idea of being revealed as a couple that could potentially endanger their group. But as he stare at the Leader’s pure and gentle eyes, he can’t help but feel giddy inside.

 

“Hyung, aren’t you afraid?” Jonghyun asked as they lay in Jinki’s bed with fingers interlaced and legs tangled with each other.

 

“Of what Jjong?” Jinki replied, placing a chaste kiss on Jonghyun’s temple.

 

“Of everyone finding out.” Jonghyun replied and Jinki chuckled melodiously.

 

“I don’t see anything bad about it.” Jinki replied which took Jonghyun by surprise.

 

“But hyung! You were the one who refrained Key and Woohyun from publicly revealing their status aside from being best friends. Or the fact that both Taemin and Minho has snuck back to Taemin’s when they are feeling lusty at times.” Jonghyun pointed it out.

 

“You could say that I was just jealous.” Jinki replied, pulling the younger close to his body.

 

“Jealous?” Jonghyun was blushing under the stare of the elder, eyes full of love and endearment.

 

“You can’t blame me for it, I was so in love with you yet I can’t even get this intimate with you despite standing next to you for so long.” Jinki remarked, placing a kiss on Jonghyun’s lips as soon as he ended his statement.

 

Jonghyun sighed and got himself more comfortable in the arms of his leader. “I love you too hyung.” Jonghyun replied and they slept in peaceful slumber before their schedules tomorrow.

 

 

Things weren’t easy for Jonghyun even with the confession of the elder because during interviews, Jonghyun would caught Jinki staring at him with that same look in his eyes when they confessed to each other on the first rain of June. Jonghyun would still blush before grinning back at the elder.

 

Though he expected Jinki to be on his showcase come January, he took the news of Jinki’s departure for a photoshoot with Leeteuk at Singapore; their jobs comes first right? But what he didn’t expect was watching the special video SHINee members made for his solo activities.

 

“But I wanted to say I love you…” He watched as Jinki pouted after explaining his absence on Jonghyun’s showcase and that was enough for Jonghyun to blush a deep scarlet and feel butterflies fluttering inside him.

 

Jonghyun thought it was still absurd watching Jinki’s subtle PDA’s but he couldn’t say he dislike any of it because Jinki, of all people in this universe, was being intimate with him publicly.

 

And so when Jinki placed his head on Jonghyun’s shoulder on a photoshoot, Jonghyun can’t help but smile so wide he could beat the sun.

 

“Remember that you are mine Jjong.” Jinki whispered in Jonghyun’s ears before they step inside their fan meet event before the Tokyo Dome concert and Jonghyun pecked the leader’s lips before they were called out to begin the event.

 

And even after the event, the exchange of stares during the live interview wasn’t stopping that key was rolling his eyes at the sight of the two ogling at each other.

 

“Please get a room!” Key whistled when they reached their van and Jinki stopped and held Jonghyun’s wrist before dashing towards the other side of the street and hailing a cab. “Oh wow they took it literaly.” Key laughed it off and fished out his phone to call his boyfriend while the two youngest were already eating each other’s faces at the back seat. “I should’ve gotten myself a cab as well.” Key remarked and turned his attention to the greasy tree on his phone screen.

 

 

----

 

a/n: Sorry if it wasn’t what you expected but I tried to write something despite my busy schedule ^^