Summary of Chapter 1

Posing As A Royal Princess

I won't be re-writing the whole of Chapter 1, because of AFF's breakdown D: 
So, instead, I'll just be summarising what I wrote :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In this chapter, the characters will be introduced to you, as you talk with your best friend, Sunny, after school. You are complaining about how your life is boring, and your best friend, Sunny, tells you about the boys that she thinks are 'princes'. Their personalities, everything, and yeah, will be listed, and that's basically it. So, I'll just re-write what their personalities are in the world that you currently live in.

Kwangmin - The one that always uses big words to impress people, the quiet and calm one, that reads books and gets all tests aced.
Youngmin - The carefree one, the class clown, the one who never cares about studying.
Donghyun - The flower lover. Always watering the flowers, and taking care of the school garden without even needed to be asked for.
Hyunseong - Your childhood friend, whose sense of direction is a complete disaster. What's more, he denies it.
Jeongmin - The one that always throws cheesy lines at every girl he sees. Flirtatious, and cares about nothing but romance.
Minwoo - The basketball star, which every girl dreams of dating. Not flirtatious, but just popular amongst everyone. 

Sunny then says that you already have heaps of princes around you, and you agree. The two of you eventually come to the crossroads, where the two of you split up. You then begin to imagine what your life would be if a prince whisked you away, into a far away land.