His Weakness

For Me? [Soowon Version]

“Youngie, let’s go eat lunch together. It’s been a while since we last went out.” Siwon suggested out of the blue.

She contemplated her decision. It has been a while since they last went out and she really wanted to spend some time with Siwon. But this project was very important. “Give me 10 minutes, jagiya. I just need to finish this one thing,” she says with meaning in her voice. She tried to find a solution in between, but she knew that 10 minutes would more likely turn into 10 hours.

“But you said that hours ago~!” Siwon exclaimed liked a little kid.

Sooyoung, for once, was amused by his actions. Usually she would be annoyed, but he was telling the truth and she liked the entertainment of him begging for her.

“Come on, Soo. When was the last time you even ate?” He knew it was a harsh thing to say, considering he knew his girlfriend was very self-conscious about her body, but she’d been eating unhealthily for the past 3 months that he felt the need to tell her up front.

The simple question left her embarrassed. She stopped typing away on her computer. Her train of thought even stopped in its tracks. She wasn’t proud over the fact that she skipped so many meals. Quite honestly, she doesn’t even remember when the last time she had a full course meal was. I used to eat so much. What happened?

“Just give me some more time.” She looked at him and begged.

“I’m treating you to a buffet, the one with your favorite beef stew? Come on~” He tried to reason with her.

She bit her lip. It’s been a while since the shikshin ate a full meal and her boyfriend was treating? It’s an offer she can’t deny!

But, her thesis. Even though she’s right on track any distractions could get her off track and that would be a disaster. Not on just the paper, but to Sooyoung herself. She wanted to get ahead so she could spend more time with Siwon. “Ehh. Five minutes?”

He shot her a glare. “Now.”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and attempted to continue typing the ideas spewing out her head. “Come on, Siwon! You know how long these things take! I’ve got a lot on my head!”

He’s tried helping her before, but that usually ended with long arguments. “Take some notes and come back to it later.”

She contemplated doing so, but she knew not everything will be saved in the memory card of her head. Paper can’t justify everything unless she wrote it out completely. She sighed and continued typing.

He went for his last resort. Something he only used when he really wanted something.

“Come on. For me?” He smiled, taking away her hands from the keyboard of her laptop and holding them.

Looking into his soft, caring eyes, she caved in. “Okay,” Siwon smiles, which causes her heart to melt. “Just lemme finish typing my last thought and save it, then we can go.” She smiles. “I’ll take no more than 4 minutes.”

“Promise?” He pouts childishly; a trait Sooyoung melts over.

“Promise.” She giggles as she kisses their clasped hands and lets go to continue typing.

Siwon leaves the table with a smile. His mission was a success. He felt very touched that his girlfriend, who chooses her education over food and sleep, chose him over all that. This is why he loved her so much.

 

--

 

Super corny, ehh?

I hope this suffices~ I hope everyone's doing well :D Got accepted into 3 schools, waitlisted in 1 (but hey~ only ~6% of the applicants were waitlisted -- 5% accepted), and denied in 1. Waiting for 2 more schools~ Writing like crazy for scholarships~ Turned in some old fanfics for a creative writing contests and won some money~ I really miss my readers T.T  

Enjoy 2015~

111111114f27d93e-0.jpg