Introduction

Italy. Romeo and Juliet. Forbidden Love (and you and me).

Fast-forward eight to nine years, Bangtan still a group consist of seven idiots. Nothing much changed.

Obviously the almighty golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook not in his illegal age anymore, not being referred as fetus anymore, but still a killer noona no less. The rest?

Still the same, the 29 years old (read: Kim Taehyung). The maturity in his age does not effect his way of thinking? Or is he thinking at all? Normal abnormal Kim Taehyung.

The hyung line? Kim Seokjin just revealed to be in a relationship with ordinary girl named Kim Hanee, a barista at coffee shop near their apartment. And seven years age difference. No big deal.

They’re adult now, each one of them owned an apartment, in case of Kim Namjoon, two, but still,they living together in a compact apartment as family. Family bond is thicker than blood apparently. It suppose blood thicker than water, but yeah, that’s their quote.

Speaking of leader, he’s now a successful fashion designer. Apart of being leader of the other six idiots, he has his own clothing line and his brand became the main brand of Bangtan fashion. Even off stage and at the street, they chose Namjoon collection as daily wear. Hmmm. Very supportive members.

Jung Hoseok? What do you expect? Expectedly, a dance instructor at Bighit. Trained the youngster not only how to dance, but also taught them a life through dance. That man swore that he will dance till his last breath. Even now, he will still choose dance over women. I pity Korean women. You fall in love with him, you need to fall in love with his passion too, or you bye bye.

The most sweet member in BTS? Park Jimin? Wrong! Min Yoongi, that evil, the resident of Slytherin if their story in Harry Potter version, still drown in music. Living with music, one. Living in denial the other one. Stupid Min Yoongi! It is that hard to admit that you fallin for that kindergarten teacher?

In this recent two years or more, Bangtan lack in activity or none at all. Not because they doesn’t survive the battle in the sea of idols, but because they decided to serve in army. Together. In together and out together. The motto of ‘family bond is thicker than blood’. APPARENTLY.

But where’s Park Jimin? That adorable ?

Jimin look at his surrounding. Incheon International Airport. He opens his palm, just to meet with a piece of paper. A ticket to Venice. Yes! He will fly to Venice. He look at his side, only to be presented by one of the most beautiful smile he ever seen. Back then, he adore this brat. He never know, a simply adoration led to another level of relationship.

“Jimin, you’re staring while smiling. It scary.” A beautiful voice spoke. “Why?” The voice the he heard for 12 years already, the voice that once time ago, never affect him but right now, it make his heart flutters everytime.

An announcement through speaker reminds all the passangers to Italy to be ready and they will depart in a moment.

“Nothing. Let’s go big baby.” Jimin stand from the bench they sat and the same voice calling him.

“Jimin. Wait!!!” he walks to Jimin and linked their hands together.

“Jungkook, we’re in public. People might see.” Jimin reminds him.

“Let them Jimin.”

Jungkook still the same bratty maknae that Jimin first met 12 years ago.