Will You Join Me In Heaven?

Heaven's Door

you're all i ever wanted, you're all i ever needed,

getting to be closer, so the window of tme won't pass me by

baby i can see ut, is it real or am i dreaming?

my heart is beating faster and even faster, you're headed straight at me.

i know that we may have our troubles, but my heart knows that this is so right....

|| ERIC'S POV ||

I suddenly felt cold when i woke up this morning. Still feeling sleepy, i got up from my bed and wore my spectacles and looked out the window. It's Snowing! more like a blizzard rather than calm, little snowflakes falling. it's been a long time since we had this much snow falling. i smiled to myslef and headed to my kitchen to make a cup of hot chocolate.

you're probably wondering why i'm not doing After School Club or promoting my new single today. well...my company gave me a week off! how awesome is that? i just wanna rest at home, drinking good coffee and watching re-runs of ASC~ what a good way to spend your break time~

i made some toast to go with my delicious hot choco and sat in front of the television. i scrolled through my phone gallery and found a photo of me and Hyerin together. she's been my bestfriend for years. well at least she thinks of me as her bestie. as for me...i want our relationship to go a step further, if you know what i mean. but i've been too busy lately to ask her out. well...busy and i admit i'm a scaredy cat. suddenly, an idea came into my mind. quite risky, but it's a risk i'm willing to take. i smiled to myself and my huge mountain dog suddenly let out a bark.

"what do you think, buddy? think she'll accept my feelings?" i asked him. he answered my question with another bark.

"i'll take that as a yes" i replied with a laugh. i patted his head and went to the kitchen to get his dog food. that got me thinking. what if he barked because he was hungry...? i mean..he can't really undertsand what i just said...well..whatever. stay postive and trust your dog, Eric!

|| HYERIN'S POV || 

I felt like sleeping in today. but alas, i have work today..on a saturday. sad, right? i know. but on the bright side, my shift ends in the afternoon so after work, i'll continue my journey in dream land~

i checked my phone. 7.50 a.m. "five minutes.." i thouht to myself. me and my laziness.. 

suddenly, my phone beeped. i opened my eyes and looked at my phone. it was a kakao message. from Eric! i clicked it and saw that he sent me a video. 

it was a short video..of him. with a sketchbook. he flipped page by page. each page contains words which form the sentance. 

I Invite You to Heaven

i smiled. he's so cute! wait...don't tell him i said that. he's gonna think i'm weird. i mean, to him, i'm just his friend..nothing more. but i would be lying if i said that i don't want us to be more than friends.

Drop by after work. he sent.

i forgot about my sleepiness and i'm looking forward to meeting him. ok lee hyerin..calm down and get your to work~!

|| ERIC'S POV ||

I. cannot. believe. i. sent. that. video. oh...mygosh...she's gonna laugh isn't she? it's okay...calm down. she hasn't replied yet. 

beep. oh wait...she sent a reply.

okay..be there at 5

yes! she said yes! i looked at my watch and looked at it. 8.10 a.m. still a lot of time before 5 p.m.without thinking much, i grabbed my coat, scarf, gloves, car keys and my dog and headed outside. figured that i could kill time by walking around~

i didn't really know where i was going. the area looked so beautiful after being covered with layers and layers of snow. i stopped my car at the park. quite far from my house. i let my dog out and he went into "hyper-active" mode and started running around the snowed area. i just stood there admiring the sight....until my dog knocked me down on the ground which made me have snow in my pants....

baby i'm running towards the horizon, 

i know we'll get there even though the road maybe less travelled

running for the horizon, and when we get there,

we can seize the dawn and leave the dark behind.....

we spent hours and hours there...i even built a snowdog! i took a picture and sent it to hyerin. she loves dogs as much as i do. i looked at my watch. 4 p.m. an hour to go so we all went back home. 

as we reached the entrance, i made a snow heart and placed it on the gate. cheesy, right? i know...but it's cute~

i made some coffee, grabbed a book and lied down on the couch. i suddenly felt a little sleepy. my eyes were threatening to close when my dog barked. i looked outside and saw hyerin at my door. i let out a nervous breath and went outside. i walked to her.

at the end of the road, you'll come back i want to know,

all we've said and all we've done ( woukd you stand right there with me? )

and to know that we have made it alright,

that we've made it, and we stand in the light...

"hey..." i greeted her.

"hey to you too" she answered.

"so...after the video and the snow heart, i'm guessing you already know what i'm about to tell you" i said. she just shrugged her shoulders.

"i think i do..but since i'm here, i wanna hear it from your own mouth" she said with a shy smile. well...she's making harder than it already is~ i held her hands.

"well...as you probably know by now, i really like you. and if it's not to much to ask, i would like to know if you feel the same way too" i said. 

"i thought you would say it with a lot of cheese added to it.." she replied. she wants cheese? i'll give her cheese~

"okay..lee hyerin...would you join me in heaven?" i asked.

"less cheesier than expected but...i ike you too..and yes..i would like to join you in heaven" she answered with a small giggle. i laughed as well. i walked closer and gave a her a kiss on her forehead. 

"come on in...i made some hot choco" i offered.

"i'd love too..and i'm freezing cold" she said. we both laughed and went inside.for me, this morning, my house was just a normal house. now, it's heaven. why? because i have an angel with me.

I open the doors to heaven, led by you

Walking on an unknown path

When the doors of heaven are open, will I meet you?

My answer, I want to find my real answer.

author's note:

hey! okay...i admit..this is just word vomit....it is the result of my brain farting out random stuff. as soon as i listened to the song, i knew i had to write a songfic based on it. great mv, great song, great lyrics, just pure perfection! this is my first songfic so feel free to comment below and give advise on how i can improve my writing. for those who haven't checked out the song yet, go check it out cuz your missing on an awesome song. for those who are really into the ballad-y stuff, you're gonna love this! thanks for supporting me and i hope you'll keep on supporting me~ xoxo!

sara x