Chapter 1

Till we meet again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, this is my one shot contain 2 chapters that i made when im bored or have free time, im so sorry for my bad grammar and so on, i don't have any co author who can edit my story, so this is it. I will continue my second chapter tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for supporting and drop your comment below! What do you think about my new story :) thankyou! 

Song Minho and Kim Jinwoo. 
A couple who have everything, a couple who everyone is jealous of their relationship but at the same time they ship this SongKim couple. Kim Jinwoo is a guy who Mino were never expected will make his life completed. Always stick with Mino through up and down, through high and low. Hence when Mino is in a big trouble, he cant focus in his career, Jinwoo held him. Jinwoo cheer him up, gave him advice, try to make Mino feel better everyday. Life as a top singer is not easy, Mino know that, Jinwoo too, felt the same thing. It is not easy, they are going through a lots of circumstance that occur between them and their fans, when they first admitted that they are in love, that they are not normal like their own fans wanna them to be. Fortunately, even it takes a lot of time for their fans to accept them, it make them happy. Jinwoo looks like he is weak, but hes not. Its Mino. Because of Jinwoo, Mino is still here, Mino still become who he is before. Untill.... 

Mino and Jinwoo cuddle on their bed after finished their comeback photoshoot.

"Mino, i love you so much. Please stay with me no matter what happen. Okay?" Jinwoo suddenly said 

Mino look into Jinwoo's eyes and said "I love you too bby, i will. I promised you right? Why are you suddenly saying things like this?" 

Jinwoo suddenly cried 

Mino is freaking out. Mino hugged him "shhhh why baby? Its okay its okay, im here. Stop crying, im here Jinwoo yah...." 

"N n nothing Mino, i just, i dont wanna lose you Mino, you're my everything" 

"Jinwoo, what are you talking about? Im here, i will always stay beside you! I will always love you. You're my everything"

"Mino....." 

"Hmmm?" Mino said with their forehead together while caressing Jinwoo's cheek 

"What if... One day, i left you without no words and suddenly you heard that i've left you forever? I mean i will gone from you, gone from this world" 

"No, i can't live without you. You are my strength, you are my soul, how come i can live on my own, without you beside me, going through with lots of obstacles without you, i cant even imagine it. Jinwoo, bby, look at me, even when the sky is falling, even when its the end of the world, i will always be right next to you. Do you hear me? Im the one who will stay beside you till we're getting old. We are going to stay untill we're old and die..... Together. Do you hear me baby?" Mino said while look into Jinwoo's eyes, Mino kiss his forehead, his nose, his cheeks and lastly his lips. Its their official kiss. 

Jinwoo tremble. He can't say anything, he hugged Mino and crying on his chest as hard as he can as Mino caressing his back. 

"Im sorry Mino...... Im so sorry.... I dont know how to tell you.... Im sorry...." Jinwoo mumble slowly

Mino f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter