Happy Birthday Heenim!

Without You [One Shot]

 

“Happy birthday Heenim, happy birthday Heenim, Happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday Heenim!!!” All the members sang happily while Heechul was having his thoughts.

Today is my birthday. But I’m not happy. Hmm, actually I’m happy that my fellow members cares about my birthday but I think something is still missing. My best friend Hankyung. I really miss him. I miss him a lot!!!

“Heechul! Blow your cake!” Their Leader Leeteuk excitedly said.

Wewww. “Did you make a wish?” “What’s your wish?” Kangin asked. There were sadness in Heechul’s eyes. “I… I… I wish for Hankyung to come back!!!” Tears flow down from his eyes. He ran to his bedroom.

“Hyung!” “Heechul!” The members tried to hault him but he was just so sad that he wants to be alone.

After 30 minutes. Ryeowook came in his Heechul hyung’s room.

“Heechul hyung, please come outside we can’t celebrate without you…” The eternal maknae begs the celebrant.

“Ryeowook, sorry for spoiling your day, I just really need time for myself. I’m really sorry” He replied in a monotone.

“Hyung, it’s alright. Please don’t you want to see your gift?”

“Gift?”

“Yes, its outside the dorm.”

Thanks to Ryeowook’s pleasing words that finally Heechul was convinced to come out of his room. They all went outside of their dorm there was a black sport scar with tinted windows. Heechul’s eyes widened a smile was painted in his face.

“Thats for you Heechul!” Leeteuk said and handed the keys to Heechul.

Heechul was very touched and there were tears in his eyes again “Hyung. Thanks.” He gave Leeteuk a hug.

“Don’t just thank me thank them too.” Leeteuk gestured his hand to the other members. Heechul wiped his tears and smiled. He gave everyone big, warm hugs.

“Yah! Don’t you wanna try it?” Kangin interrogated.

Heechul smiled and went near the car he opened the door and was surprised of what approached him.

“Hankyung?” Tears were once again flowing in his cheeks.

“Heechul” Hankyung smiled at him and before he continued his sentence Heechul already gave him a tight embrace.

“I miss you Hankyung, I really do!!!” Heechul whispered while embracing Hankyung.

“I miss you too.” Hankyung caressed Heechul’s back he pulled out from the embrace and wiped Heechul’s tears. Heechul sat at the driver’s seat.

“So, where do you want to go?” Heechul asked the man beside him.

“Anywhere as long as I’m with you.” Hankyung replied that made Heechul blushed.

Hankyung smiled seeing Heechul blushed. He grabbed Heechul’s hand “Happy birthday.” Heechul blushed again.

He started driving with his thoughts.

Thank you Leeteuk hyung for making my birthday special, thanks to all of you…

Heechul is now happy celebrating his birthday for his bestfriend came back.