Part 1

I Still Get Jealous

A/N Sorry if it takes a long time for me to update. I’m just busy. Hope you like it ^_^ Sorry for some mistakes.

||------------------------------------------------------------------------------||

"One more bottle, ahjussi!" That's my famous line here. I don't know how I end up here. I'm just strolling down the road when I saw this stall. Almost every night, I am here.I know it's a bad thing but blame this jealousy thing that I have. Aish! Why does she always have to do it? Does she do it on purpose to have a revenge for me? Or she does it to make me realize that what I did was wrong?

"Hey kid! We don't have any sojus anymore. And it's late now. Go home." The ahjussi said while collecting the empty bottles I've drunk.

"Please ahjussi, just one more bottle and I will go home now. Just give me one more." I said while placing my head on top of the table.

"Aish! Only one more bottle, ok?" Then, he placed one bottle of soju on my table, and I immediately drank it.

"You've been drinking too much, kid.Any problem?" The ahjussi said while pouring some in his glass.

I averted my gaze from my glass to him. "Ahjussi, what will you do if you cannot hold anymore your jealousy?" I said then drank one glass.

“So... your problem is your jealousy,huh? Do you always see your girl with other man?” He said then pour another on my glass.

“Unfortunately, yes. But.... we’re cool off. I’m just clearing up my mind because something confused me. And now, she’s like making me realize that what I’ve done was regretful. Aish! I’m a pabo!” I grab the bottle from ahjussi but he flicked my forehead.

“Aish! This kid! You know, you’re like me before I got married. I easily get jealous  when some guys got near my wife. It’s like I’m gonna kill someone. Wait, tell me first about your story before mine.” He then looked at me and put aside the bottle.

“Actually, it started when a new employee came in our office...

Flaskback

I’m currently assigned as the new CEO of Im Corp.She is my assistant.After I’ve said that we’re cool off, we barely talk to each other except for business matters.And also, no one in office know that we are in a relationship.

We’ve assigned new Editor in Chief that is Kwon Yul. He is a very good employee and very friendly.But he is also one of the reason why I am jealous. He always stick to Jessica in work and even outside. He always give Jessica a coffee before he go home when she overtime in work. They also eat together on lunch breaks. Also include that the’re desks is only few meters away from each other and result for them to talk each other everytime.

One night before going out of the office heading home, Yul waited for her and they both exited my office with me tailing behind them. I just listen to their conversation.

“Let me help you on that” He carried the things of Jessica and we headed in the elevator. The ride was very awkward. They are both infront of me. I can see how Yul steal glances on her. I badly want to grab his eyes from looking at Jessica but I know it’s dangerous.

“Uhm.... Sica...” 0_0 Sica? I am the only one allowed to call her that. Hmmpp. That my nickname for her, you copy cat!

Jessica then looked at him like she was very suprised. She then steal a glance at me. When our gaze met, we both looked away.

“Why did you call me ‘Sica’?” She said while still looking at the ground. I can see a tint of pink on her cheeks. Hehe~ Cute Sica ^_^

Yul then looked at her anxiously “You don’t like it? I just think ‘Sica’ is more shorter than ‘Jessica’ so that’s why. If you don’t like it then I just think of other names.”

“No! It’s okay. You can call me in that name.” She then smiled at him. 0_0 Yah! I’m the only one allowed to call you that! L

~TING!~

That indicates that the elevator door is now open. When we stepped outside, Yul then grabbed her hand.

“Sica, can I send you home?” He asked while looking at the ground. Aish! Pretending to be shy. It’s not suited for you!

Jessica then looked at him questionly “Why?”

“I just want to make sure you will come home safe” He said while playing with his fingers. Stop it! It’s not cute!Hmmmp!

Jessica then smiled at him. Wait! Don’t tell she will accept his request? Aish! I need to stop her.

“ I-“ “NO!!!” I cutted Jessica words before she wil accept it. They both looked at me confused

“Uhm sir, do you need anything?” Yul asked me.

Yes! I need you to get rid of MY Sica. She’s only mine. Not yours. “Nothing. I’m just singing. Do you know BTS ‘N.O.’? Everybody say NO!!!~Hehehe ^_^V” Aish! Stupid mouth!

I heard Jessica chuckled. Aish! It’s embrassing. “I need to go now. Be safe and good night” I went straight to my car. I sighed. Is it a good thing that I leave them two alone? Aish! I need to follow them.

I followed Yul’s car and they arrived in Jessica’s house. When they stepped out of the car, they talked for a while. And then, 0_0 Jessica kissed Yul in cheeks. Yah! Why did you do that?! Aish!

I cannot take it anymore so I drive away from them. I don’t know where I am going. I just need to refreshen my mind. When I saw a stall, I spend the rest of my night there.

Flashback End

“And that’s my first night here.” I drank the whole glass.

“A colleague, huh?” He chuckled. “You said ‘one of the reason’, so there’s more?” Ahjussi added.

“Yes. This time, our childhood friend.”

Flaskback

Jessica and I were having our lunch “date” because Yul is now absent due to some errands. At least I have a time with Jessica now. Hehe~

We were eating happily but were still cool off, when a man sit beside Jessica. When I looked up, I was shocked to see our childhood friend, Kim Taeyeon. He looked elegant on his suit but he’s still small. Hehe~

“Yo! Long time no see! Look’s like you two having a date, huh? Are you two dating?” He asked us. Jessica and I both looked at each other.

“No. We’re just having our lunch break.” I answered him and smiled. I looked at Jessica but she looked away. She seems hurt by what I’ve said. I’m sorry~

“So... Jessica is single? Hehe~ Can I court you now?” He said while looking at Jessica. She looked very suprised but then smiled. No! Don’t say yes!

“I-“ “No!!!” I interruped Jessica. They both looked at me at the same time.

“Huh? Why did you say ‘No’?” Taeng asked me.

“I’m just singing Apink’s “NoNoNo”. Nonono~” I laughed nervously. Aish! Not again.

“Dude! You didn’t told that you’re a fan of Apink, too. Who’s your bias among them? For me it’s Chorong.” He continue to tell story about Apink. I sighed. I think it’s a better excuse.

~Ring~ ~Ring~

We heard a ringing phone and it’s Taeng’s. Luckily, he had a meeting with some investors so he need to go. I relieved when he forgot what he asked to Jessica.

“You’re not into Kpop songs nowadays, huh?” She then laughed at me.Aish! it’s embrassing. We spend the whole lunch break with her teasing about me.

Flaskback End

After I’ve finished telling my story, he then laughed at me. “You know kid, you’re really funny” Aish! I shouldn’t tell my story to this ahjussi. If I only knew.

“I’m gonna leave you for now, kid. I need to assist other customers. Good luck!” The ahjussi leave me. I shrugged it off and continue to drink my soju until I’m really drunk and fell asleep.

End of Yoong’s POV

Somewhere in Seoul

~Ring~ ~Ring~

“Yeoboseyo?”

“It’s me, Miss Jessica”

“Yes, ahjussi?”

“He’s here again. Should I drive hime home?”

“Aish! Leave him for me. I will take care of him. Thank you” After that she hung up.

“Aish! Im Yoong! Not again!

|| --------------------------------------------------- ||

Part 2 will come up soon ^_^

-FoodSoo