Donghae Spoke It

First Word
"Pa..pa. Papaaa~ Papa. Papapa. Hehe," Donghae smiles brightly after saying the word. His two-teeth mouth opens in a cute way, as if telling the parent how genius he is.

"Smart kid!" the adult squeals in joy. As a father, it's a proud when the kid of yours called out your name for the first time. For Choi Siwon, there's nothing more precious than this.

Siwon's extending his hands, place them under the kid's armpits then carry him into his arms. With a big smile plasters on his lips, he is heading to the kitchen, looking for a certain person.

His husband (or wife?) looks busy preparing their lunch. "Honey, look!" He shouts.

The other man turns his head to his husband direction, he smiles seeing that father-son couple. "What it is, dear?"

"You won't believe it! Donghae calls me, Yesung. He calls out my name!" The taller excitedly telling what he's just heard back then in the room.

In disbelief, Yesung furrows his brow. "Really?"

"YES, baby! He called me 'papa'. Not only once, he did it thrice or more. Oh my God, our son's such a genius i swear!"

"Maybe you only misheard it, Siwon. Donghae couldn't say a word yet. I'm with him all the time at home, kay? And i never hear him say something except that 'ta..ta' or 'da..da'"

"B-but, i hear it clearly, Ye. He called me 'papa'!"

Yesung just stares at him boringly.

"Come on Hae, show it to your mama. Call 'papa', sweety. Come on."

The parents attention focus to their son. They're waiting to the 11th months baby saying the word.

Donghae feels so happy that his parents paying full attention to him. He looks up to his father, his small hand reaches up to touch his father's thin-bearded cheek. His palm feels little bit itchy because of that, but he likes it, so he laughs cutely.

Then he looks up to his mother and smiles happily. "Ta..ta..ta", he mutters, repeat it again and again excitedly. Yesung knows what's the meaning of that excitement. His baby is demanding his mama to give him a bottle of delicious milk. And when his mama doesn't understand nor fulfil his will immediately, he will pout his lips, something he learnt very well from his mama indeed.

Yesung chuckles seeing the baby cuteness. "Alright, alright. Mama will make you a milk, okay? Don't pout that lips of yours, sweety."

Yesung looks up at Siwon, grinning. "See? there's no 'papa', dear. You indeed just misheard that 'ta..ta' word." Yesung shakes his head. He goes to find Donghae's bottle.

"But he really spoke it, i swear." Siwon places his kid to the baby chair before he goes along behind Yesung. Still trying to make Yesung believe in him.

"Don't be too excited dear, even though Donghae really could speak, the very first word must be 'mama', not 'papa'."

"No, Ye. His very first word is 'papa'. And he spoke it less than fifteen minutes ago!"

"Come on Siwon, you're just being jealous because our son is closer to me. That's why you cover up the story. Telling me as if Donghae thinking of you more than he thinks of me. His very first word will be 'mama', okay?"

"No Yesung, it is 'papa'!"

"It's 'mama' Choi Siwon!"

"Papa!"

"Mama~"

"Papa!"

"Mama!!!"

"It is papa. Papa. Papa. Papa!"

"Don't be childish, Siwon. it is mama!"

"No!"

"Oh yes! it's MAMA!" Yesung starts to shout irritated.

"You don't understand Kim Yesung! You the childish one! Donghae called me 'papa'. That's the truth!"

"I don't wanna hear it. I don't wanna hear it! lalalala." Yesung covers his ears and humming the tone.

Siwon reaches out his husband hands, trying to remove them from the ears, "I told you, it's papa. Papa!"

"Don't push your luck, mister." Yesung narrows his eyes.

Siwon opens his mouth to talk back. But before he could spill a word...

"Papaa. Pa..paa. Papa."

"Did you do that? Are you learning ventriloquist?" Yesung asks suspiciously.

"Ventriloquist? No. It's Donghae who said that!" He smirks.

Siwon lets Yesung hands go then approaches his son quickly. "Say that once again baby. Say 'papa' out loud, please!"

Grant his father's ask, once again Donghae says "Papa.. Papaa!"

"No! It's so unfair!" Yesung screaming heard that while Siwon stands in his triumph.

Yesung walks to Donghae in a rush, "Donghae-yah, say 'mama' too, please!"

"Papa.. Papa,"

"No Hae, say 'mama', not 'papa'!"

But the 11th months baby refuses it. Instead of saying 'mama', he keeps repeating the word 'papa' over and over again.

Siwon laughs out loud. "My son is a genius. Hahahaha!"

"It is so unfair! i'm the one whom accompany him all the time," Yesung sobs hardly while Siwon laughing like a satan on his back.