Pregnancy

Take Your Pain Away

Taehyung wakes up as soon as he hears the sound of the alarm. Rubbing his eyes a little, he sits down on the bed, the blanket that was once wrapped around his body now falls down, leaving his bare chest to be exposed.

He strechts his body for a while before turning his head to the side; spotting an angel-like sleeping Hoseok that peacefully wrapped in a blanket that they shared. Taehyung smiles.

His mind goes back to the last night memory where they were having an amazing night, with the most delicious and heated they have ever done in their marriage life. No wonder that Hoseok is still sleeping now, he must've been very exhausted, he was the one who was very lustful last night.

He chuckles and gets up from the bed, no intentions on waking his husband yet. Wearing his boxer and Hoseok's oversized sweater that were dropped on the floor last night, he walks to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of them. Since he himself doesn't have enough energy to cook something complicated, he decided to just make fried potatoes and eggs.

He sets the breakfast on the table and pouring milk to the two glasses on the table. After he has done, he sits on the chair and starts eating his breakfast without waiting for Hoseok to wake up. Well, he is really hungry so why bother waiting for Hoseok when he can eat it now.

"Taehyung ah?" A husky just-woke-up sound suddenly heard coming to the kitchen. Taehyung only replies with a hum without looking at the owner of the voice. 

"Ah, you're there," Hoseok comes in to the kitchen and smiles when he spots Taehyung munching on his breakfast. He doesn't really wear much though, just his last-night boxer.

"Come sit here and eat with me, hyung," Taehyung said after he has done swallowing his breakfast. Hoseok nodded and sits next to Taehyung, eating his breakfast right away.

"Taehyung ah," Hoseok said in between his eating, Taehyung gives him another hum to make him continue, "do you, probably, pregnant now?"

Taehyung chokes, he grabs the glass of milk and drinks it right away, calming himself down, "what do you mean hyung? How could I get pregnant that fast?"

Hoseok shrugs, "well I mean we have done the most delicious and heated last night, I on you like countless time, inside of you. There could be a possibility."

Taehyung widen his eyes, "hyung how could you say such things easily?" 

Hoseok gives him another shrugs and munchs his breakfast before replying, "well if you're not pregnant yet, we can do that again."

Taehyung sighs, "you really want a kid that bad, hyung?"

Hoseok looks at Taehyung and caresses his cheek, "that's not it. I love to have with you but having a kid doesn't sound bad either."

Taehyung nods, "I understand. I'll check if I'm pregnant or not tonight, OK?" and Hoseok smiles in response.

-

Hoseok has gone to his office and will not be at home until the time reaches 8 p.m. It's still 7.30 p.m though, so Taehyung decided to test his pregnancy status before Hoseok reached home.

It's kind of strange though, he is sure that he doesn't have any symtomps of a pregnant person but in order to make Hoseok sure, he has to do this anyway. He takes the testpack and goes to the bathroom to check.

 

 

Positive.

 

Taehyung widen his eyes. He rubs them once to make sure that his eyes aren't lying, but there is nothing change. The testpack still showing that he is positive. That he is pregnant.

He doesn't know what to do, but he can feel that happiness radiating to all of his body. Now, finally, he will be carrying Hoseok's child, their child. He feels like crying but he wipes the tears right away and smiles in process.

After he realizes that Hoseok will come home at no more than 15 minutes, he quickly run off from the bathroom and goes to the front door. He hides the testpack behind his back and waiting for Hoseok happily behind the door.

Click.

"I'm home!"

"Welcome home!" Taehyung smiles happily once Hoseok opens the door. Hoseok looks at him confused.

"Well, thanks Tae, but you're not usually here behind of the door?" Hoseok ask, closing the door and untighten his tie while looking at the still-strange Taehyung.

"Guess what!" Taehyung says while showing his right hand to Hoseok, the testpack in it.

Hoseok widen his eyes, he takes the testpack and examines it before he gasps, "Taehyung ah, is it yours?"

Taehyung nods and Hoseok hugs him happily, almost crying. Taehyung hugs him back, "your dream of having a kid will come true, hyung~"

Hoseok nods and releases Taehyung, pecks his lips afterwards, "thank you. I love you so much."

"I love you more hyung," Taehyung pecks his lips back, "now let's eat, shall we? I've prepared dinner for us."

-

It was at midnight, Taehyung and Hoseok are sleeping peacefully on their shared bed, cuddling each other, sharing their warmth, when suddenly Hoseok wakes up from his sleep.

Hoseok feels that something is wrong with his stomach as nausea hits him hard, he runs to the bathroom and throw up all of his dinner. 

Taehyung, as sensitive as he is, wakes up from the sound. He walks over to the bathroom and sees Hoseok panting besides the toilet. Taehyung rushes over him and caressing his back, "what happened with you, hyung?"

Hoseok shakes his head, "I don't know, my stomach feels strange."

Taehyung walks him to the bed and giving him warm water, Hoseok thanks him. Taehyung lies back besides Hoseok and hugs him, chuckling.

"Hyung, I supposed to be the one vomitting, but why you," he says, caressing Hoseok's hair while Hoseok hugging him back tight.

"I don't know, maybe because I don't want you to get hurt?" Hoseok says almost whispering, "I want to sleep now."

Taehyung chuckles once more and kissing Hoseok's forehead, "hm, well thanks then hyung. Sleep well."

Hoseok does sleep, but after a few hours, he wakes up and throws up all over again, always waking up Taehyung in process and will ends up when Taehyung babying him to sleep.

And that incidents happens for almost 2 months.

-

"So Taehyung, are you sure he's not the one getting pregnant?" Jimin says, while he and Taehyung are in Taehyung and Hoseok's apartment, planning to watch a film together, claiming their quality time of friendship has been declining since Taehyung get pregnant.

Taehyung chuckles, "I'm sure he's not. Well as you can see, I have a little bump right here and it's not just a fat, it's a baby bump, I also have gone to the doctor and he said I'm pregnant. And if you don't believe it, I've checked if Hoseok is pregnant or not by testpack and it said negative."

Jimin's eyes are widen while his mouth is wide open, "BUT HOW COULD HE BE THE ONE VOMITTING AND STUFFS?"

Taehyung shrugs, "I don't know. You know what, that is also one time when he was up on midnight and asked me to make him a medium cook lamb chop with square fried potatoes."

Jimin shakes his head, "Oh My God, he sounds so pregnant."

Taehyung chuckles, "I know, that's still weird for me though."

Click.

"Taehyung ah, I'm home!"

Taehyung is startled, but he smiles when he sees Hoseok coming to their direction. Hoseok is usually comes home early these days, claiming that he has to take care of Taehyung since he's pregnant, but well as you can see, Taehyung doesn't feel anything at all and the one who needs to be taken care of is Hoseok.

"Welcome home, hyung!" Taehyung gets up and gives Hoseok a peck on lips.

"Well welcome home too, pregnant-like hyung!" Jimin shouts, his eyes disappearing while he was doing so.

"Ya! What did you say?" Hoseok shouts, giving Jimin a knock on a head and laughs after that, "I'm not pregnant, Tae is."

"I know, but you act like one, seriously, hyung," Jimin says, chuckling afterwards. He really enjoys teasing Hoseok.

"Whatever," Hoseok rolls his eyes, looking at Taehyung instead, "are you okay baby? Does something go wrong?"

Taehyung shakes his head, "nope. All of my pain go to you, remember?" He chuckles, "well are you okay then hyung?"

Hoseok chuckles and ruffles his hair, "don"t worry about me. I'm all okay."

"Well, looks like I have to go home now, someone is being ignored," Jimin says, raising his hands like he is losing something then laughs, walking over to the door, "see ya guys later, huh? I hope your pregnancy going OK, bye!" And he disappear after closing the door.

Taehyung and Hoseok laughs, but suddenly Hoseok goes silent and looks at Taehyung, "Taehyung ah, you know that I love you so much and I don't want you to get hurt so I'm feeling like this when you're pregnant right? Even the doctor said so."

Taehyung stops laughing and looks at Hoseok, he caresses Hoseok's hair and hums, "I know, I trust it. Why?"

Hoseok looks down for a while before looking back at Taehyung again, "Taehyung ah, I want a juice made of papaya, kiwi, broccoli, ginger, orange, spinach and strawberry. Please make me one?"

-

Taehyung's pregnancy has reached the 9th month, or we could say that it's the last month of his pregnancy. Taehyung's stomach has gotten bigger, making him hard to do much work anymore.

At the other side, Hoseok's routine of asking weird food has stopped, he has back to normal Hoseok, and he is taking care of Taehyung very much. There's a time where Taehyung is glad that he has Hoseok as his husband.

They were on the sofa, cuddling at each other as Taehyung feels that his stomach hurts very bad.

"Hoseok hyung, I- I think the baby's coming-" Taehyung says, gripping Hoseok's shirt while sweating like crazy.

Hoseok is panick, he quickly takes his car's key, unlock his car and carrying Taehyung to the car, driving to the hospital in an unrealistic speed while calming Taehyung down, telling him that everything would be alright.

When they arrives at the hospital, Hoseok carries Taehyung and shouts for help, the nurses are coming to help Taehyung, and after some explanation from Hoseok, Taehyung is being dragged to a room, and Hoseok is asked to wait outside and pray for the both Taehyung and his upcoming baby.

While he is waiting, he could feel that his stomach hurts so bad, it feels like the inside is being ripped and he sweats like crazy. Even though he is feeling like that, he is still praying for the best.

He calls for his friends, like Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin. They arrives right after the call and see Hoseok is already so pale and clenching his stomach.

"So are you taking Taehyung's pain again right now?" Jimin asks while Jin is caressing Hoseok's back like a mom he usually acts.

Hoseok closes his eyes trying to restrain the pain and nods, "I- I guess-"

"Wow, you're such a good husband, aren't you?" Namjoon asks, clapping his hands. Hoseok just gives him a weak smile.

After an almost-forever time for Hoseok, he finally hears the sound of a baby crying, and the hurts on his stomach gone, a smile appears on his face. "My baby-"

His other friends are clapping and shouting happily, tapping his shoulder, telling him that he is a dad now, while he is replying with a proud thanks and an honest smile on his face.

The doctor goes out from the room not so long after, congratulating Hoseok on having a baby boy and telling him that he can enter the room to see the baby and Taehyung.

Hoseok rushes in to the room and saw Taehyung with a tiny baby besides him, on Taehyung's bed. Taehyung looks at him and gives him a weak smile. "Come here hyung."

Hoseok nods and pecks Taehyung lips before pecking the baby. "How is the feeling of giving birth?"

Taehyung smiles, "doesn't really hurt. I guess you're taking my pain away again, right hyung?"

Hoseok smiles, "I don't know. But my stomach feels really bad earlier. Now I feel good, don't worry."

Taehyung gives Hoseok another kiss on lips, "as I thought. Thanks for taking my pain away hyung. I love you so much."

Hoseok nods, "I love you more baby. And don't mention it, I'll always take your pain away as much as I could. And this little baby boy pain too."

The end.

A/n: omg i always imagine Hoseok being that sweet husband over taehyung and taehyung being pregnant, it's going to be really cute! But guess what i can't make it that cute lol, and ahh- i don't know why it ends up pretty long huh? I hope you like it tho! Comment please?