Past, Present, Future

Crisp Autumn Love And Blood

I was walking down the path in the park. Why this specific park? Well it's not because of the nice river and definitely not all the lovers holding hands and whatnot, no, but because of the cherry blossom trees. Even if it's Autumn they look stunning in my eyes, well really everything does ever since what happened to my parents. Well when I was 12 my parents were brutally killed by some bloodsuckers, one of the younger ones saw me hiding in a corner crying, hugging my knees to my chest and so he helped me run away from the blood bath to somewhere safer. His eyes at that time were red and a low growl had erupted from his chest so I made the decision to let him drink from my wrist, he accepted and after bandaged me up and told me his name. It still lingers in my mind 'Kwon JiYong' was his name, but after that I never saw him again. I was then alone and had no one to take care of me any longer. So now I live on the streets practically as a homeless gangster. It's quite sad really. As I walked passed some trees I beg to cry and scream, luckily this part of the park was abandoned because it was "vampire territory" but I didn't care 'cause I had things to kill them with and also they don't care, well, until now I guess. Ther were little bloodsuckers out but some newborns were out and lurking for blood to drink. *Sniff Sniff* "Awwwwww" a breathly voice said, I whip around and was then grabbed by the vampire that was behind me, hungery, hunger for blood, my blood "Your quite pretty and you SMELL delicious." He said in sickening seductive voice looking at me from head to toe the back again, he was about to bit when I kicked him in the balls then ran. The vampire whaled in pain and almost got me but then someone came and grabbed my wrist "Come with me, I won't hurt you!" He spoke anxiously towards me as we ran, and me letting him drag me somewhere. When we stopped he panted "You...... Alright?..... Did he.... Um... Hurt you?" "A-ani... I'm fine. Thank you.... For saving me." I panted with smiled he straightened up and look towards me, when our eyes met we stayed like that for a bit, it was really him.... 'Kwon JiYong' he had his red eyes and I heard the same sound come from his chest. I stuck my wrist out "Do you remember me? Drink, I know you won't hurt me 'cause you've drank from me be for." I stated with a smile "Yeah, I remember you, and I will accept your offer.....but only....if I can drink from your neck" he said with a smirk. I allowed him, and when his fangs pierced through my skin I gasped and a small moan came from my lips as he on my skin (probably leaving a hickey) and my blood in the process. I could feel him slightly smile when the quiet breathly moans escaped my lips, but then there was a sharp pain in my head "JiYong" I managed to whisper, he stopped and caught me from hitting the pavement and the last thing I heard was his handsome and soothing voice softly crying "I'm sorry..... I'm so so sorry Haneul." And at those last words everything went silent and I out.

 

_____________________________________

Sorry everyone for the short chapter and yes I'm stil working on my other fic, but I wanted to do a vampire on hope you all like it. Please comment and subscribe.

I'm out