06 | Secrets

= The Thief & The Lawyer =
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝06 | Secrets
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "I don't trust words, I trust actions...."  "I forgive but don't forget, because I never want to be hurt twice..."

"Knock Knock." Doojoon's bugged.  He opens his eyes. "Oh...I'm still at the office....I must have fallen asleep..."

Doojoon looks around. Dongwoon is laying on the couch sleeping. "Knock Knock" "Yes? Come in." Gikwang opens the door. "So you two have finally woken up? Here...I made you some coffee...." Gikwang's laying one onto his desk and another on the table beside Dongwoon. "Okay I'll give you time to wake up completly." Gikwang smiles and leaves the room. Doojoon stretches his arms with a loud yawn. He takes a sip from the coffee and looks out of the window. Thinking out loud: "Mmmm...even if we could localize  the territory from the suspect we still couldn't found a possible reason for his weird record..." Suddenly Doojoon hears a squeaking sound. He looks at Dongwoon. Dongwoon grabs the cup of coffee to drink from it. Dongwoon's hair got messed up. Doojoon tries to hold back his laugh.

"Good Morning." "Morning..." "I've never thought that you would stay here all night, too." "Well...I can't just leave the police station...It would have looked as if I would be trying to escape....Besides that I was badly needed by you." "What do you mean by that?" "Yesterday you where pretty stressed. you walked around the room from the left to the right thinking about the case." "Well...I can't stop thinking about the case....I really want to know what he's up to...." "Could be...but I was the one who made you calm down...if it hadn't been for me you would have pulled an all-nighter. " Doojoon trough his hair feeling guilty. "...While I have started telling you a story you fell asleep pretty fast. It seems that my story wasn't interesting for you....right?" A slight smile is on Dongwoons face.  "....It wasn't on purpose..." "Haha...I know...just joking..." Doojoon is suprised by him smiling. He never saw him smiling before. "What are you staring at? Is there something in my face?" Doojoon's qickly looks away and gets to his table. "Is there anything to eat? I'm getting hungry..." "No...we just have an automat with snacks. You can buy something there...I'll have to continue working on this file." "No....you have to take a break as well. Let us go to a restaurant near to the office..." Doojoon's annoyed. "So I'm the one who's paying or what?" "Of course. That's for shure!" Dongwoon smiles sarcastically. Doojoon rolls his eyes... 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

In the restaurant...

"What's that?!" Dongwoon is looking at the menu in shock. "There are lesser meals on this menu than I would eat per day..." "It's cheap and delicous that's all that matters. And since I'm the one who's paying I should be the one who decides where and what we eat."

Doojoon and Dongwoon are eating for a while. Doojoon noticed two guys in the back watching them eating. Doojoon tries to carry on as if nothing has happened. After a few minutes both of them are getting up. They walk past the table one of them is quickly laying a small note onto the table. Dongwoon takes the note. "Meet at 11pm. Urgent! - JH" Doojoon observes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter