Final

Touching Him

If you're new here, "___" means your name :)


 

It's another day at BigHit, the company where you've been working for a few months. You were newly assigned as the lead designer of BTS, and you collaborate with the other makeup artists, stylists, and photographer. You were walking in the hallways, searching for your colleague, Hyun Ae, who was in charge of photography. You had to pass a room where another door was present, leading you to Hyun Ae's office. What you didn't know was that the BTS members were being groomed in the room for their photoshoot. 

"___?" You turned around and was shocked to see that Jeon Jungkook, your batchmate was seated in one of the chairs and is currently all set with makeup on and his hair in style. 

"E-eh? Annyeong... You're in BTS?" You asked curiously.

"Annyeong, ne." He replied with a smile.

You nodded and continued walking without sparing him a glance anymore because you were trying to hide your smiling face. You had a crush on Jungkook for some time now, but it faded a bit because he said he became a trainee, so he's often absent, but not that much. You could still spot him in the hallway during recess, but not always either. You began to lose hope. To recover from him, you decided to be a makeup artist to keep you busy, so you won't think of him so frequently. Your career was great here. You just signed up several months ago, yet now you're already the lead designer.

"Annyeong, Hyun Ae!!" You stepped in her office.

"Oh, annyeong, ___!" She replied, "Here for the signature?"

"Yeah." She signed the paper you held a while ago and said,"I won't be there, ok? But my brother Hyun Ki will be the photographer." As far as you knew, Hyun Ae and Hyun Ki were twins who worked at BigHit. They both are hard-working and friendly. During break time, the five of you(with two other colleagues) could always be spot chatting and laughing together.

"Why won't you be there?" You aked her.

"I have a meeting during that time. But don't worry, I'll be able to see you during break time." She smiled.

"Ok. Gomawo, Hyun Ae. See you at break time!" You said.

"Seeya!" She waved and smiled.

You went to your assistant and gave the paper to her so she knows that you're approved to do it without Hyun Ae. You're walking down the corridors when 

"___! There you are!" Greeted Hyun Ki.

"Annyeong, Hyun Ki! I've gotten your sister's signature already. How are the boys?" You asked.

"They're waiting for you. But it's okay. We still have plenty of time. Plus, with you being absent, I can't start, so they have free time. You should see what they're doing." He said as he opened the door to the photoshoot room.

The boys were currently shooting a video of Bangtan Bomb, where they show their fans their daily activities. You giggled as you saw Jimin taking pictures of a sleeping V. 'Silly little cuties.'  You thought.

Hyun Ki called the boys one by one, and you helped them with their appearance, like fixing their ties. Since you and Hyun Ki were good partners, both of you worked quick. Didn't take an hour to finish 6 boys. The other boys are now sitting and fooling around while waiting for one more member to finish. 

Jeon Jungkook. It was his turn. 

He seemed pretty excited, which was cute of him. Even if he had done many photoshoots before this. He got in position as Hyun Ki took a few snaps.

"___, I think Jungkook's clothing is crumpled. You should fix it." Ordered Hyun Ki. 

You went over to Jungkook and quickly    but awkwardly    smoothed his shirt. Which also meant you were touching his chest area. You could see that Jungkook's face had turned a bit pink now, and his fingers are twitching. 

Jungkook is resisting the urge to hug you and kiss your forehead because fortunately, Jungkook has a crush on you too. He had been liking you for so long, but didn't have the courage to confess and ask you out. 

Once you were done with Jungkook, you waved at Hyun Ki and went to your office. On your way there, you saw Jungkook on your chair.

"Jungkook." You called.

"Hmm?" He looked up. "Oh, annyeong ___!" He smiled brightly which made you smile too.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"I um, wanted to ask you something." He inched closer. You instantly stepped backwards. Unfortunately, there was a wall behind you. You're done. He didn't talk anymore. He immediately dived and crashed his lips onto yours. You widened your eyes and pushed him off of you and closed your mouth. He looked down sadly.

"I-is this some kind of confession?" You asked. He nodded. 

"I've actually liked you since a long time ago but I've never had the nerve to ask you because everytime I see you. I can't help but stare..." He said shyly. 

"You cutie. I've liked you too." You smiled. 

"Really?"

"Yeah. But I thought that you didn't even knew I existed, plus you're a trainee, so I moved on and tried to keep myself busy." You admitted.

He smiled at you and pulled you into another kiss. "So... You're mine now?" He asked.

"I don't know, I wouldn't like to ruin your career and envy your fans..." You said as you thought about it.

"Don't worry, me and my hyungs can keep a secret." He said and smiled. 

"Oh well." You said and he pulled you in for another kiss before both of you got back to work.


Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waitin'! Here's Kookie's fanfic and I hope you liked it.

Seeya!

 

applepie1068