Chapter 1

An online friend was how it all started...

Your POV

‘Kim Soomi! Get your down here at this minute or you’ll regret it!’ I heard my mother scream. Damn. She doesn’t know that she’s actually torturing me... Kill me.

‘Yes? What do you need?’ I asked, with a hint of sarcasm.

‘Come and bring this chicken ginseng soup to your brothers’ dorm. He needs it as he has his comeback next week.’ She replied.

‘Why me? Can’t you do it?’

‘Young lady! I have to go grocery shopping! Now run along or else you won’t have your allowance for the week.

Taking the container of soup, I took my bike and cycled to my so-called brother’s dorm. And yes, my brother is Kim Ryeowook; the person who you think has a heavenly voice and blah blah. God, I rather do the housework than visit him. Maybe I should poison his soup. Nah, it’s a waste of money.

End of POV

After reaching her brother’s dorm, she chained her bike and took the lift up to the 12th floor.

Not bothering to knock, Soomi kicked the door impatiently and screamed,’ KIM RYEOWOOK! GET YOUR FILTHY OUT HERE NOW!’

‘Yah, is it another crazy fan?’ Donghae asked.

‘Quick! Get the umbrella as a protection!’ Yesung started to panic.

‘I’m taking the badminton racquet!’ Eunhyuk rushed into his room.

‘Move! And stop pushing!’Henry shouted.

‘YAHH! I’M NOT A CRAZY FAN! DO YOU WANT TO OPEN THE DOOR OR SHALL I SMASH IT DOWN FOR YOU?’ Soomi screamed again.

‘Yah, it’s Ryeowook’s sister! Quick, open the damn door before she really knocks it down!’ Siwon screamed and pushed Yesung towards the door.

Yesung cautiously opened the door and said,’ Ummm... Yes, may we help you?’

Soomi looked up and her eyes widened. She had never seen such a handsome man before.

Quickly going back to reality, she said,’ Umm... Pass this to Ryeowook for me.’ And ran off to hide her blush.

Closing the door, Yesung sighed. ‘I thought she was going to punch me or something...’

Your POV

Oh my God. I didn’t know that there was such a handsome man on the world. Wait. What on the world are you thinking, Kim Soomi? He’s in your so-called brother’s band group!!! You can’t like him!!!!

End of POV

Soomi slapped herself softly and cycled home.

When Soomi reached home, she took out her laptop and started to surf the net. She came across an article:

Super Junior’s Yesung tops the charts for his latest OST song, ‘It has to be you.’

Click on title to find out more... 

 

' Isn't that the guy from Ryeowook's band?'She asked herself.

Curiosity got the better of her and she clicked on the title....

Little did she know, it would change her life forever...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm done on the first chapter!!!!

And you , if you do not subscribe this story, I'm gonna shoot you!! Haha, just kidding. But please, NO SILENT READERS!!!!