Hansung high school

Mine

          

 

"Taemin? Taemin! you should hurry or you are going to be late on your first school day." His mother called from downstairs. "Hmm?" He said still half asleep. Today was finally the day when he was going to school in Korea for the first time. He looked at his clock which was next to his bed. He still had time to shower if he was quick. He walked to the bathroom and threw of his black shirt and boxers and stepped in the shower.

He was lucky that his mother didn't mind bringing him to school. "I love you too mum." Taemin said and waved his mother goodbye. He walked towards the front of his new school. 'Wow it's really big' He thought. While walking further, every step a bit closer towards the school where his life was going to change in ways he couldn't even think of. Taemin was starting to get weird stares from other people, something that didn't happen often back in America. But he didn't really mind it. He was really secure about himself, he liked his long light brown hair. 

"You are Lee Taemin right?" a man which was maybe in his fourties asked him. "Yes sir"  Was it really that obvious that he was new here? "My name is Sehun and I'm the director here. I hope you'll have a good time while you are at my school." The director with a grey suit said. "I'll take you to your new class now." 

~~~

Minho was talking to his best friend Jonghyun, they didn't really mind paying attention to their teacher named Mrs Park who was trying to explain how you should solve a math problem. "Did you saw that football(soccer) match last night?" Minho asked "Yeah i did, Robin van Persie was really good." Jonghyun answered with a smile, they really liked to talk about football. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and they could see the director standing in front of the door with a girl, or was it a boy? "Look i think our new classmate arrived." Their teacher said. Minho looked at Jonghyun with a questioning look. And from the way Jonghyun looked back at him, he was pretty sure that his friend didn't knew about a new student either. Minho looked at the new student walking inside their classeroom, now standing in front of the class. "Please introduce yourself." Mrs Park said with a very sweet smile. 

~~~

"Hello, my name is Lee Taemin, I'm 17 years old. I was born and raised in America, but because of my father's work we moved to Korea. It's nice to meet you all." Taemin saw that some people where staring at him again. But his eyes fell on especially on one boy in the back row. A tall handome boy with black hair. He felt himself blushing, 'What is this?' The brown haired boy thought. He didn't think that he had ever blushed like this before. "Welcome Lee Taemin, you can take that seat in the middle of the class next to Kibum." She smiled again, which made Taemin smile too and he walked to his chair and sat down. "Hey" a blond haired boy said, which was apparently Kibum. "My name is Kibum but i like being called Key, i hope we can become friends" The feline eyed said with a sweet smile.

It was now lunch break and Key was showing him around. They were walking to a boy who was called Kai. The blonde haired boy said that Kai was his best friend for ages, only they were in different classes. They practically grew up together. 'Just like me and Henry.' He thought. He really missed his best friend who was still in America. He was wondering how he was doing. 'I really should call him when i get back home.' his thoughts were interrupted when Key was introducing him to his best friend. "Hi Kai, this is Taemin he is new in my class." The long haired boy saw Kai looking at him, only it felt somehow different. "So you're in class 2C too? Good luck then." The black haired male said, while looking somehow sad. Before Taemin could even ask why Kai said that, Kibum already gave him his answer. "We are in the same class as too s named Jonghyun and Minho. Urgh they just do whatever théy want and they are bullying many people inculding me." The feline eyed boy gave a sad smile which didn't get unoticed by the two other boys. Taemin didn't understand why someone would bully Key, i mean they just met eachother but still he was very sweet. But if the long haired boy learned something it was that many times people who bully are insecure and jealous. He was bullied himself before, because he liked dancing and looked pretty just like a girl. But he didn't care because Henry was always there to protect him.

They had eaten their lunch with Kai, he was really nice and he likes dancing too! The black haired male even said that they should practice together in the dancing room. Not that Taemin even knew it excisted. They were now walking towards english class. Taemin didn't had to worry because, ofcourse, he could speak fluently English. The teacher said that she was going to get some stencils and hurried towards the door. The whole class started talking and so were they. He was talking with Key about America when suddenly two boys named Jonghyun and Minho were standing in front of their tables. The smaller one grabbed Key his wrists and pulled him out of the classroom with Minho following them, before Taemin could even say something they were gone.

 

 

~~~~~

 

Omg I just finished my first chapter ever :O

It's short but i'll try to make next chapter longer but, I hope you all like it ^^

 And I know my English isn't good so if you see any grammer or other mistakes please let me know so I can work on it.

Thank you so much for reading it and I'm so incredibely happy to see that i already got 7 subscribers even before posting this.

Thank you so much!! <3

xCilla