Always

Bestfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You don’t love me anymore!”

Ryeowook watched in amusement as Kyuhyun narrowed his eyebrows at his best friend pretending to be upset. He only tilted his head in response, pretending he didn’t hear the younger’s accusation.

“Kyu! What are you doing here?” Ryeowook asked in surprise.

“You don’t love me anymore!” He accused again, pointing a finger at his best friend who only laughed at his expense as he pulled Kyuhyun to a chair next to him. They were on a restaurant, enjoying a free afternoon with Heechul and Eunhyuk when Kyuhyun dramatically barged in. Thankfully, there aren’t many people that particular restaurant.

“Have you eaten already?” He asks his sulking best friend as he served him food on an empty plate.

“Kyu~~” He cooed, touching the younger man’s arm. “You haven’t even greeted everyone; you know that’s rude right?”

“Yes! Greet your hyungs you little brat!” Heechul spat out earning a death glare from Ryeowook. Heechul could only shake his head, he should have known better than arguing with his dongaeng.

“Hey! Don’t worry about him Kyu! He’s just giving you a hard time about last time.” Eunhyuk consoled his dongsaeng.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that I feel so upset!” He sighed, crossing his arms.

“Why..why are you upset?” Ryeowook asked while sipping his drink.

Kyuhyun glared at his best friend hard as if he asked the most ridiculous question in the world.

“You!” He snapped

“Me?! Wae? What did I do?” Ryeowook asked in disbelief at Kyuhyun’s outburst.

“You! You don’t love me anymore!”

“Ya! Kids! Keep it down! Both of you are going to get us in trouble!” Heechul lectured, only to be ignored by the two.

“What?! What are you talking about?! You know that’s not true!”

“It is! You are leaving me! You don’t love me anymore!”

Heechul was about to stand up to the arguing duo when he was pulled down by Eunhyuk.

“Hyung, let them be! They’re having a lovers’ quarrel.” Eunhyunk snickered and was soon smacked at the head by Heechul, and smirked. “Idiot. They’re not even lovers to begin with.”

“What do you mean? Hey! You’re the one who avoided me for weeks now!”

Kyuhyun fell silent.

“I was upset okay! You’re supposed to go with me! And Changmin! And now you’re leaving me!” It’s been weeks since SM Entertainment broke the news that Donghae, EunHyuk , Siwon and Ryeowook will be enlisting together in the following months, and Kyuhyun without a doubt is one of the million people who is devastated by the news. Thus, he pretended not to care and ignored his best friend thinking it would be easier for Ryeowook to leave with less people to be worried about. But Kyuhyun just couldn’t stay away from his best friend knowing he will be gone for 2 long years to serve the country as an active soldier.

“Kyu, you know we can’t do that. We’re both the main singers of the group. If we both leave on the same time Yesung hyung can’t handle it. You know it right. Someone has to stay with Yesung hyung.”

“But I want to go with you!” Kyuhyun cried out covering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter