1/1

Alice?!

          Bobby walked through his childhood home for the first time in 4 years. YG had finally given him enough vacation time to go back to his home in ia. He smiled as he remembered his conversation with his Mother the night before. She had said that there was a guest at the house that he would be excited to see. When he had gotten off the plane he as so happy to be in his mother's arms, but his curiosity had gotten the better of him. He had questioned his Mother about the guest, to which she replied that the guest didn't feel it was her place to welcome him like family when she hadn't seen him in so long, and was instead back at the house.

          As he walked through the house toward the kitchen a slim long-legged brunette walked through the doorway almost running into him.

          "Oh sorry Bobby!" SHe remarked in surprise.

          Bobby just stood there wondering how in the world the gorgeous girl knew his name. He had this feeing like this girl was faamiliar in some way, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

          She saw the confusion on his face and said " You're wondering who I am aren't you."

          Bobby nodded before saying "You look very familiar though."

          "I hope so, we were childhood friends." She replied. "Remember when we were 8, my family moved to Florida."

          Then it donned on Bobby, his eyes got wide as he looked at her. "Oh my god, Alice?"

          "Yeah it's me Bobby." She smiled, before leaning up a kissing him lightly on the lips.