chapter 3

1004
Please log in to read the full chapter

'Minha ssi~~~~~"

Hoseok run towards me and backhug me..

I was dazed by his action 

'Dup dap dup dap"

'aah, wae? why is it my heart keep thumping so hard. stop it he is going to listen.'

I grab hoseok's hand  and trash them away.

"Yah, you gotta stop being all touchy touchy with me."I  shrug him off and pushing him away frfom me. my face feel so hot that it wil explode i gotta control myself..

"Shiro, i dont want to. I like touching you.' hoseok pouts, looking at me with his puppy eyes and wrapping his hands around my shoulder.

'ergh, his cute face that is my problem.' I hit him simultaneously as he wont keep his hands off me. He always casually slids his hands around my waist , intwinning his hands with mine that it become really hard to push him away, encouraging my feelings to grow.

I know he always do that with me is because he sees me as someone  he grow up with, someone that he can rely and love just like his noona.

"Minha, come on accompany me to the dance studio and dance with me.Just once, please." There he goes again asking me to dance with him at his studio. It's not like I cant dance but whenever I dance with him around me i got all stiff and hard. My muscles barely moves.

"ergh, 

come on Hobie, you know I hate dancing.' Actually that's was a lie , I LOVE DANCING because that is the only way I can feel Hoseok's feelings. I love it when he told me that the adrenaline rush he felt when he breakdance, when he swayed with the musics.I wanted to feel what he felt that I even enrolled myself into a dancing class without his knowledge. If he knew it will be a nightmare because he will ask me to dance with him which I simply cant do.

"Come on you never try it how would you know you hate it." hoseok pleaded me again but I just continue reading my book trying to ignore him.(which is .quite hard, imagine yourself tyrying to ignore your crush that will be absurd right).

"tap' hoseok flicked my forehead an

d snatch my book, "Catch me if you can' he said while running off with my book.

That boy really knows how to flip me off deck, huh. 

"Yah, Jung Hoseok!!!! What do you think you are SNSD???" I screamed and chase him. I could hear his laugh that irritates me soo damn well that I wanna skin him alive.I'm not quite a runner so it is quite hard to catch up with him especially with his god damn long legs. 

'BANG.' Hoseok bump into someone and that poor girl fall right

Please log in to read the full chapter