one

Compulsion

The boy steps inside the living room as he closes the door behind him. " I'm all wet." he groans. It has been raining since morning and the clouds are literally covering the sun. The weather's cold and windy and it's definitely not his favorite day of the week. 

"Seulgi-ah I'm back!" he yells as he took off his coat and hang it on the hanger. 

No answer.

"Seulgi-ah!" he yells one more time. Where is she..

Still no answer.

The boy quickly walks to the room on the corner and unlocks it. His heart starts to race since she's not asnwering his calls. "Hey Seulgi-ah-" his eyes widens as he stares at the empty bed infront of him. Oh no. Where the hell is she. He bits his bottom lip and rushes towards the bathroom that's located inside the room. He twists the door knob and immediately pushes the door open. 

"Ahh!" an instant scream echoes as the girl puts her hand on her chest. "Taeyong-ah you scared me!"

"There you are!" he sighs in frustration. "Why didn't you answer me?!" Taeyong asks.

"I didn't hear you come home already since I was taking a bath!" Seulgi replies. She literally only has a towel wrapped around her body.

"Ugh you scared me." Taeyong sighs. "I thought you're gone." 

"Nah I'm still here." Seulgi smiles as he approaches him. "How can I be gone when the door's always locked? Duh." she chuckles and wrapped her arms around Taeyong's neck.

The boy smirks and starts to trail kisses along her neck. "I miss you."

"I miss you too." she replies and smiles. "Hey you need to clean yourself up. I'm going to prepare your dinner." Seulgi says.

"Ah alright. I'll be right back." Taeyong kisses her forehead.

Seulgi walks out the bedroom as she bit her bottom lip and sighs in relief. That was close..