Final.

Vintage Sweater and Jeans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae was about to leave the mall after buying the new shoes he needed when his mobile rang. He looked and was a pleasantly surprised to see that his mom was the one calling him.

“Hi Mom! How are you?” Hyuk asked his mother happily.

“I am fine baby. How are you doing?”

“Good as always.”

“Where are you? I tried calling at your apartment but you didn’t picked up.” Hyuk’s Mom asked and a little worry was evident in her voice.

“I needed new shoes so I came to Mall and I was just leaving the Mall now,” Hyuk told his Mother. “Why Mom? Everything alright?”

“Yes everything is fine. I just wanted to tell you that I want you to meet someone special today at 5pm in that Chinese restaurant you like a lot. Okay?”

“Who Mom?” Hyuk asked with curiosity.

“Just someone. Be there!” Hyuk’s Mom warned and suddenly hung up on him.

Hyukjae was indeed confused at his moms behavior but he let that pass for now because his mom wanted him to meet someone special so that means only one thing in Hyuk’s dictionary… he needs to get something amazing to wear. Buying new clothes is his one great weakness and the fact that he was currently standing in the mall was not helping. So without another thought Hyuk turned around in search for a new branded outfit he could get.

Hyuk search for nearly an hour, he looked at all kind of new style branded clothes but nothing seemed to catch his eyes. He was seriously debating with himself to head back home and try to search for something which will look good at him and will also be comfortable in his own wardrobe. It’s not like he is going to a big restaurant on a date or something.

And talking about looking good and comfortable- Hyukjae suddenly stopped outside a shop because of a vintage style sweater and jeans on a dummy. Hyuk took one long look and he could imagine himself in that outfit… and he liked what he imagined.

Hyuk didn’t lost a second and entered the shop without even caring to see which shop he entered. He was still a couple of meters away from his ideal outfit when he saw another guy checking out that same outfit.

‘Oh no you don’t!’ Hyuk thought as he quickened his step and put his hand on the outfit, like he was calling dibs on it, before the other could touch it.

“I am sorry but I wanna buy this,” Hyuk declared in a firm voice.

The other guy jumped a little at his sudden arrival and looked up with confusion evident on his face.

“So? I like this too. I was thinking of buying this as well.” The other guy said and he unconsciously pouted at Hyuk.

Hyukjae was surprise to see an adult pouting like that and he was close enough to coo at him but his love for shopping stopped him.

“I saw this first!” Hyuk told the guy as he pulled the outfit toward himself a little. “So I am one who should buy this.”

“Yeah but I reached it first so I am pretty sure I saw it first.” The guy said as he narrowed his eyes like he accepted the challenge the blonde hot guy put in front of him. So he pulled the outfit toward himself.

Hyuk’s mouth fell open at the behavior of the cute guy, to Hyukjae that guy had declared WAR!!

‘It’s so true that looks can be deceiving because this cute looking guy is not as innocent as he looks.’ Hyuk scoffed inwardly.

“I saw it from the outside of shop so I saw it first!” Hyuk exclaimed as he pulled the dummy toward himself.

“Still I reached it first!!” The other guy was not willing to lose to Hyuk and he pulled the outfit toward himself.

“I touched it first so I have more right on it.” Hyuk pointed out and again tugged it toward himself. Hyuk was already frustrated because he had been roaming the whole mall for more than an hour and the only outfit he liked was in someone else’s liking as well.

“I don’t see you name written on it. So how can you claim your right on it?” The cute guy scoffed as he pulled the sweater toward him.

The staff of the shop seeing the tug-of-war between the two guys came toward them but neither of the men paid them any attention.

“Look,” Hyuk said as he was losing his patience rapidly. “I need to meet someone really important today and I need to wear this on that meeting. So please let me have this.”

“You don’t need to buy this. You can get something else.” The guy said rudely.

“Yah You Brat!! Give up while I am asking nicely.” Hyuk tried to warn the guy because it was obvious that he was younger and Lee Hyukjae doesn’t tolerate insolent brats like these.

“I won’t because I have a date with my future life partner to attend as well and I wanna wear this!!” The cute guy said and a whine was evident in his voice.

The guy’s cute whine tugged at Hyuk’s heart but Hyukjae doesn’t go down without a fight so he pushed away the weird thought of giving up and seeing the cute guy smile at him.

“Excuse me sir” A staff member tried to get the attention of two fighting guys but they ignored her.

“Then why don’t you buy something else. I am sure you will look good in anything you try.” Hyuk suggested.

“Well you are a hot looking guy as well. I think you will be able to pull a killer look with any other outfit too.” The cute guy said in his heated passion of argument and it took him whole five seconds to realize what he just confessed.

“Excuse me?” The sale girl again tried, seeing a small break in their argument but still no us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter