Annyeonghaseyo!

Boy Meets Girl

Star Museum (S.M) Entertainment Buliding, Apgujeong, South Korea

11th October 2014/ 13:34 PM

Lee Soo Man was looking at a resume. He looked at a first glance and read the name. "Kara", he read. just by the name, the past came into his head like a lightning storm.

"Oppa.. I don't think I have much time left....So.. Could you please, take care of her? I know its a lot and its a burden but... She..Still has a long way to go so, please.. She may not be stable now but she will be soon... And when she does, I'll be gone.. Leaving her alone in this hard world..Its hard just to think about it... So please? Take care of her for me?"

Not long after, he pulled his phone and looked through the contacts list. Who's he calling? Scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, he finally stopped. He pressed the contact name and dialled the number.

Ring ring. Leeteuk picked up his phone as soon as he heard it ringing. "Annyeong? Seonsaengnim ?"

"Leeteukssi.. Can I just know what are you and the boys doing right now? Its really urgent you see.."

"Well.. We're actually in the middle of a shooting for the SS6 VCR.. Whats so urgent?"

"Oh.. In that case, after the shooting, come straight home to your apartment. I'll be waiting so be quick"

"Um.. Understood... So anything else?"

"No. Just that"

"Well, I guess I'll see you then- Oh, he hung up" 

---------------

"Boys! Quick! Hes waiting for us!", Leeteuk screamed as he and suju raced down the hall.

"You know its your fault for not telling, right?", Heechul said.

"Yeah! How could you not tell us?", Kangin spouted.

"Serious hyung, Wae?", Eunhyuk continued the blaming.

"Ughh, stop blaming me! I was about to tell you during the shooting but not my fault someone slammed my head into the wall when he was trying to take a freaking sefie!", Leeteuk yelled back.

"Just because I accidentally tripped, doesnt mean you cant tell us!", Donghae protested.

"Hey, you shut up!", Leeteuk ordered.

"Haish, cant you guys just stop talking and just run quicker?", Sungmin finally blurted out. 

"FINE!!" Leeteuk yelled.

"Hyung! The door!" Ryeowook alarmed Leeteuk.

He grabbed the door handle and opened the door. "Seonsaengnim! Mianhae!", out of breath, the boys apologised with a 90 degrees bow.

"Huh?" said a voice. The boys heard and lifted their heads in a flash. "A girl?" they all spouted when they saw a girl instead of their seonsaengnim standing in front of them.

"Annyeong", the girl rushingly greeted them with a bow. The boys, still clueless, just stood there frozen.

Suddenly, Leeteuk's phone rang. "Annyeong?"

"Aah, Leeteukssi, I forgot to tell you. The one meeting you boys wont be me but instead my niece. You see, starting today, under a particular and serious decision, she will be living with you guys. I know about your "No Girls" rule and I respect that, but this is important for the sake of the company and also you boys. So, I hope you can treat her nicely and also show her a few things about the entertainment life. Dont worry, I've doubled the security so that no fans will find out. Well, good night, thanks and see you boys tomorrow", Soo Man told them and hung up.

"Haishh, you did this without telling and worst of all you hung up on me, AGAIN?! What the heck is going on?" Leeteuk stressed out.

Kyuhyun who was unaware of anything just came out of the lift and walked towards his hyungs. " Hey, what are you hyungs still doing? And why are you all frozen?",he asked without wondering anything. " Wait, a girl?!", Kyu finally noticed her presence.

"Um, oppa?"

----------------

"Sorry for suddenly coming into your lives like this.", Kara sincerely apologized.

"Ah, no, really, you dont have to apologize!", Leeteuk rushed. "Anyway, the only way to start a friendship is by introduction so Im gonna introduce myself. "I'm Leeteuk, the fallen angel aka leader of SuJu. You can call me Teukie if you want".

"Annyeong! The names Kim Hee Chul as in K-I-M-H-E-E-C-H-U-L. The sub leader and the prettiest of SuJu".

"I'm Kangin. The most handsome guy in Korea and also most powerful of SuJu".

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee Sung Min. I look forward to your care".

"Hi. People call me Eunhyuk but you can also call me Hyukkie. The main dancer of Super Junior".

"Hello, Lee Dong Hae's the name and rapping, dancing, singing and composing is my game. Let's be good friends".

"Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Ryeowook. Please take care of me".

..........

"POW! Hey, you spoiled brat! Stop playing will ya!", Heechul scolded Kyuhyun. Kyu rubbed his head and took off his headphones. "Do you seriously have to hit my head?!!", Kyuhyun shouted. "Not my fault you were being RUDE!", Heechul answered. "Why you-", Kyuhyun grunted while shutting his laptop.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Cho Kyu Hyun, the maknae. Sorry for my rudeness", Kyuhyun introduced harshly."There! You pleased?!", Kyuhyun said grumpily at Heechul.

"You call that an introduction you little-", Heechul said, cracking his knuckles. "Come on, that's enough", Leeteuk said, trying to break off the quarell." How bout your turn to introduce?". Kara stood up quickly and started introducing.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kara Lee Joan. Now aged 25. Was born to a French father and a half British-half Korean mother. And also the niece of SooMan seonsaengnim. I hope to be in your care from now on", Kara said with a bow.

"Wait! Your half French and half British?",Eunhyuk asked in disbelief.

"Well, I'm only quartet of British but, you can say that", Kara replied with a smile.

"Cool! I wish I was mixed blood!", Donghae said.

"Well, how about we all just settle down with a cup of tea then", Ryeowook said, bringing along a tray of tea.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you", Leeteuk said while sipping tea. " We also have a few more members that arent here". " Let me see, we have the miraculous Shindong, the Mr Perfect Siwon, Yesung who's currently in military. Kibum who's inactive as an actor and also 2 other members who are in Super Junior-M which is Zhoumi and Henry", Heechul continued." We used to have one more but that's a long story", his voice faded.

"Oh, Henry's almost here", Donghae said while reading the message Henry sent through Kakao Talk. "And I've been wondering. Since the dorm is full, where will Kara be sleeping?". Leeteuk's and the other members eyes widen when they heard what Donghae asked. "Yeah! Where will you be sleeping?" asked Leeteuk.

"Well, uncle said that there's a room on the 11th floor that has my name on it. And since I've just arrived and this is the 12th floor, I havent checked out the room yet.", Kara replied.

"In that case, let's go and check!" Heechul suddenly declared and almost caused the tea in his cup to spill.

"Aigoo. Heechul, be careful".

---------------

"Are you kidding me?" Kangin said when they were in front of Henry's room. " She's sharing a room with Henry?"

"Seonsaengnim, what were you thinking?", "Leeteuk gasped. Kara just opened the door to the room. To their astonishment, the room was completely renovated and changed. The boys quickly entered the room to check it out.

" I cant believe this was Henry's room", Eunhyuk said in disbelief. "There's a music section, an entertainment section, a techno section and also a fridge? No fair!". Kara currently clueless about the room went to Leeteuk.

"Um, Teukie oppa.. Since there are 2 beds, will I be sleeping with a room mate?", Kara asked, unsured about the adjustments. Leeteuk scratched his head and told her doubtfully. "Well, actually this is actually-". "Ding Dong~", the doorbell rang. 

"Oh, and it looks like he's home".