Final

Don't You Want To ...

Annyeong!

woah, how long since my last update?

welcome to my new one shot and here is my ( imagine Shanon from nowthisisliving saying this. i like her so much and cammie too! ) yulsic masterpiece!

all of you should thanks my ert chinggu because this is her idea, i just write it based on her idea so thanks, chinggu *clap clap*

 

and for my other stories, i'm done with it. 

Puahahaha! Okay, let me explain.

since the heartbreaking news about my wifey, i'm so confused, mad, sad. takes few months to recover but don't worry. i start writing again. there, good news right? okay, go read this one-shot and tell me what do you think. i'm out, my boss keep glare at me. bye.

comment! 

 

 

“What the hell that she waiting for? I mean..listen, Tiff. We’re together for 8 freaking years and still, no ring on my finger.” Jessica kicks the blanket instead cleaning their bedroom. She walks toward the huge window of their penthouse and sighed. “I want to be her wife. I want both of us to be married.”

“Maybe it’s time for you to take a lead in relationship, Jess. Both of you a girl so nothing different if you ask first.”

“Seriously? Me? I’m her princess! Princess didn’t get on her knee and pop that question!”

“Oh, please. Margaret did!” The mushroom said with her ‘normal’ tone. Jessica swear her bestfriend in silent for such a loud excited voice at the other line.

“Margaret who?”

“ Margaret! Sandra Bullock! The Proposal! Come on!”

“Like I’ll remember every character in all movie, Tiff.” The ice princess mocked the mushroom with such a sarcasm tone. “Well, I’m not desperate-“

“Oh, you are desperate, young lady.” Tiffany laughs as she slumped herself on couch with ice cream at her another hand. “Sooo desperate to be Mrs. Kwon.”

“You’re annoying, you knew that right?”

“Still. You’re bestfriend for life. Jessi, what with the rush? You just launched your fashion brand and she busy with her horse business. Why she so obsessed with horse at the first place? Your girlfriend is a weird person.”

“Yah, what’s wrong with the horses? They cute and my Yuri looks handsome riding it.” Jessica pouted even though that’s no way Tiffany can see it. “I don’t know. Didn’t marriage make you so complete? Waking up next to your partner, having kids together, spend your lifetime and grow old. It’s everyone dreams.”

“Wait till you wake up with huge pile of dirty laundry waiting for you~”

“I don’t want to know bout your troubled marriage lif-“

“We have a blast marriage life, Jess! You know what, you’re jealous. I’m married and you’re not! You’re desperate but I’m happy. Call me Mrs from now, Miss. Take that!!”

“Seriously? Can’t believe kid like you married before me.”

“Jealous~~” The two keep bickering until Jessica screams like a mad woman makes Tiffany laugh so evil and drop her ice cream. “Oh God! Tae’s beloved couch! Damn you, woman. I’m hang up now, need to do some cleaning.”

“We not done yet! Yah! Fat pig!” All she heard is ‘beep’ from the other line. Jessica pouts again and looks at her and Yuri’s bedroom. “Mess. I hate mess! I hate cleaning too! Baby, I need youuuuu~”

Still, she starts to clean their room. Start with slumped herself in their comfit bed and take a selfie for about 30 minutes before whines again while doing their laundry. She sighed as she done folding their clothes, staring outside the window to the view of busy Seoul.

“Don’t you want to marry me, Yuri?”

 

*********

 

A tall woman with black silky hair standing in front of the jewelry store with her eyes sparks toward a pair of beautiful wedding ring.  She bit her lips as she drowning in her own world but startled cutely as the shop assistant greet her.

“Can I help you, miss?”

“Eh? Oh, it’s okay. I was looking at the rings, it’s beautiful.”

“It’s is. Do you want to try it? I bet it looks good on you.” The assistant smile to the fidgeted lady as she lead their way into the shop.

“But-“

“Don’t worry, no harm for trying. It’s every girl’s dream to have such a beautiful jewelry on them.” They take a seat at the ring section and the raven hairs girl eyes widen by the beautiful rings in front of her. “So, where should we start? How about this classic floating diamond with white gold or you might want some modern design?”

“Erm..i don’t really know about jewelry, miss. You know I just looking around earlier. Hehe.” They both giggles as the taller girl rubbed her forehead while looking at those rings.

“It’s okay. I understand. So, while you looking around are you want it for yourself or as a present for someone? Mother maybe? Or maybe bestfriend?”

“Erm..well, how can I say this to you-“

“Girlfriend?”

“Huh?” Kwon Yuri startled as the shop assistant looking at her, smiling. She can feel her cheek get warm and she gulped her saliva hardly knowing how the society harsh judgments for same- relationship in that country. She ready to be glare or even worse, get curse by the latter but she heard nothing but a chuckled.

“I engaged with my girlfriend last month.”

“Oh…”

“She come here to this store which her girlfriend worked instead of others jewelry store. Stupid, I know.” She giggles a little as she talks. “My friend secretly recorded a video while she chooses the ring. The same reaction I saw from you today. That’s how I knew.” She take a beautiful classic solitaire diamond ring in rose gold and handed it to Yuri. “Her worried face while she explained to my colleague and how her eyes sparkles when she see these rings.”

“This is so beautiful.”

“Will be more beautiful with the magical four words question for the lady.”

‘Will you marry me?’

Yuri smiled as she staring at the ring. Nothing can be more special to ask that question with that beautiful ring. She can imagine the love of her life wearing that wedding ring and oh, how she want it to be come true.

“One day,miss.”

“I can always save this ring for you. Come again and spill me the good news, okay.”

“I will.”

She walks out from that store and smile to herself. That day will come, that is her promise. Her smile cannot be more wide as she accept a call from the love of her life, her other half, her woman, her baby; Jessica.

“Hi, baby.”

“Where are you?”

“I have no idea.”

“What? How come-“

“I get myself into your heart and I’m lost my way out. I guess I’ll stay here.” She giggles as she heard Jessica chuckled on the other line.

“Too bad my heart didn’t have an exit door. Once you in, forever you’ll be there.” They both laughs by their chessy line to each other. “Yuri-ah~”

“I just finished my work. I’m going home now.”

“Good, get your y home now. I prepared dinner for you.”

“Wow, that’s new. What’s for dinner?”

“What do you think of sashimi?”

“Raw fish?”

“Yeah, dinner is something like that but there’s something hot about it too.”

“Hot? What’s so hot about skin peeled fish? Owh, because it is skinless so it’s somewhat so it’s hot? Or… ah-, we’re gonna have sashimi with wasabi tonight? That does explain the ‘hot’ thing.”

“No, you pabo!”

“No? Then what’s for dinner?”

“Me!” Jessica stomped her way to their living room with her pouting face.

“Huh?”

“Don’t you remember? You always said ‘I’m striping you off~’ while you remove the skin everytime we prepared sashimi?”

“Okayyyyy?”

“So I am your ‘sashimi’ tonight.” Jessica whines. “Dinner is ME and you’ll stripe my clothes off and then, BAM! Smoking HOT dinner for you! Got it now?”

“Are you just equating yourself with sashimi?

“I’m not a creative woman. Yeah, that is all I can think. So, get your home now or no ‘dinner’ for you! I’m getting turn off right now.”

“Damn it! I’m on my way!”

Jessica throws her phone on the couch and clapping her hand with broad smile. “Easy.”

 

*********

 

“Baby?”

“In the kitchen, Yul.” Yuri kicked her shoes off and walk quickly to the kitchen to see her girlfriend but she stopped by their dining table full with foods. A complete Korean dinner set. A very rare sight since she dating a girl who spending her life mostly in US, plus Jessica can’t cook. She gulped, either her girlfriend buy it somewhere or that foods taste hell. That’s the only rational explanation she can come out with but she eyes darted to their sink and mess kitchen, oh yeah, she can see soy sauce spilled everywhere anddddd is that fish skin stick in her favorite pan? Yup, it’s a fish skin.

“I thought I’ll have you for dinner?” That’s more appropriate to ask a princess who empower to freeze people with her glare.

“I’ll change my mind. I want to be your midnight snack.” Yuri eyed her girlfriend who prepared her rice. They looked into each other before she talks again. “You know tears the wrapped off and eat it through the night.”

“Oh, okay.”

“I’m kidding you know.” Yuri looks up to her girlfriend. “About me as your dinner earlier, I just-“

“No tonight?” Yuri asked with her innocent puppy face. She bit her chopsticks sadly. That tall girl sprinted from the mall to their penthouse just in 7 minutes.

“We can if you want to.” Jessica answered coolly while she brushed her girlfriend lips to remove the stain. “Okay?” She smiles brightly when the younger girl nodded her head like an obedient puppy.

“Mind to tell me about this dinner? Anything to celebrate?”

“Nothing to celebrate. I just want us to having a proper dinner and I think it’s time for me to learn how to cook.” Yuri finished her second bowl of rice. “It’s good? I take the recipe from mom. She said you like it the most.”

“Oh, you call my mom? How is she?”

“OUR mom. She’s fine, asking when we will visit them again so I told her we might spend a night or two at their place next week. Can you free your schedule?”

“Next week? Sounds good. I’ll finished things before this week ends. How bout you? Taeyeon told me that Fany said that new investor interested to have collaboration with your brand?” Yuri tried to take a bean sprout but Jessica beat her. She feed the tanned girl instead.

“That pig has a big mouth now haa. We meet with her friend yesterday and he interested with my brand. Nothing much just a small talk about business-“Jessica stopped from eating when she heard her girlfriend cough. “Are you okay?” She gets up and pats Yuri back with worry. She soon find out that the tanned girl laughing at Tiffany’s nickname.

“Seriously, you guys? Pig?”

“Haa! I forgot to tell you that story, seobang! Deabak!” Yuri noticed how Jessica called her ‘seobang’, which is definitely makes, her happy but she just let the cute princess talks about Tiffany’s dress accident. “ – So, she called me and said that she’ll stop wearing tight dress and something about behaving like married woman but I guess it’s because of Taengoo. I mean-“

“Sica, what do you think about marriage?”

 

*********

 

“What do you mean ‘what’? Tiffany slapped her bestfriend arms. They have this bestfriend-bonding-time in Jessica office while other workers off for lunch. She came to visit her  after Jessica called and told her about Yuri’s question last night.

“What?”

“That would be the ultimate moment for you to give your biggest hint to her but what’ve you done? Pounce her senselessly in that very dining table? That’s how you reacted? Are you sure it’s a not ?”

“Look. It is a positive reaction, okay. I won’t pounce her right away if I hate the idea of marriage. I just too happy when she finally ask it and take note, we went for countless round. These purple marks clarified the great evening WE both had. Your argument is invalid, Madam Tiffany Kim.” Jessica her shirt to show off hickeys; thanks to last night hot ‘snack time’.

“Did both of you talk about it after that? She might clueless and take thing differently.”

“Yes, we talk. ‘Ready for another round?’”

“Gross!” The ice princess cracked into big laughter as her do her button again. “Seriously, Jessi!”

“Okay, okay. Chill, ahjumma. Why so serious? Your wifey have her time of the month?”

“Shut up!”

“I told you to stop drink that energy drinks, it’s effect you -ness. Poor Taengoo.”

“Now! Now! Jessi! It’s about you and Yuri now! She finally on her right mind to asking you about marriage after only God know how long and there you are, acting like monkey. I’m seriously worried bout you two. I mean, if I am Yuri, I might think that you freaked out last night, using -“

“Great .”

“Argh, shut up! Using that to stop the conversation that might change your life. That’s what you want before, her to pop the question. What’s wrong?” Tiffany sighed. “I really want Yuri and you to finally settle down. Get married, having kids together like you wanted.”

“Tiff, have you ever felt like your prayer for years finally happen to extend that you didn’t know if it is reality or just your imagination, your silly day dream? You still can’t believe it so you decide ‘oh, what the hell. No way on earth this thing happen so I’ll live my life like nothing happen.’?” Tiffany look at Jessica who already serious. “You ignore the magic because it’s so great. ‘Like ! This is happen! What should I do now?’ That’s what happen to me. I’m freaked out. Million words can’t describes what I feels, Tiff. All I know is I love that person and first thing I want to do is to kiss her. I can’t think properly and what happen next is ‘that’. I don’t give a about giving yourself to people can be symbolize as true love or whatsoever but last night…it make sense…everything…it feels like…I don’t know, Tiff.”

“It’s feels new.”

“Yeah! We done it before but last night was different…feels like I’m already complete. When I wake up this morning and look at her, I feels like I’m already her wife. I’m crazy and yeah, still freaked out. I’m talking like crazy woman since morning and now I’m starting to act like possessive wife. I almost fired my clerk because she blushed when Yuri greet her. I’m not-“

“You not normal now. Okay, I get it. This is serious, Jessi.” Tiffany take her phone out and dialed her wifey, The ert Master Taeyeon Kim. “Tae, do you remember when you ask me to marry you?”

 

*********

 

“Your wife?”

“Yup.” Taeyeon take her seat back as their continue enjoying their coffee together. She can see Yuri keep looking outside the window, more specifically, the jewelry shop. “You have something to tell me?”

“Huh? Nothing, just want to hang out with you.”

“What’s up with that jewelry shop? You keep looking at it, I see.” Yuri smiled as she sipped her coffee.

“Taeyeon-ah, when you ask Tiffany to marry you…how she react to it?” Both of them look at each other and smiles. “I’m…I just wondering…it’s..it’s not like-“

“She cursed me.” Jaw dropped. Kwon Yuri literally had her jaw dropped with her friend’s answer. “People start to think we’re breaking up, in our best dress and romantic candle light dinner. She cursed me well. I’m surprised myself.”

“Then?”

“I dragged her out leaving that expensive food behind and put a ring on her finger, in our car while stop in the middle of highway 1 hour later.” She giggle when she remembers their moments. She  imagines a sweet romantic proposal while having their dinner, Taeyeon even pay for live band that night. Hold her girlfriend hand’s she popped the magical question, all smile waiting for a ‘yes’ but the latter look at her before…

“What the are you doing, Kim. ! No, I didn’t see this coming! ! You ! F**king !....”

“I learn new side of her that night. Interesting info about Tiffany Kim. She cursed well.”

“She looks so pure.”

“Oh, better change that, Kwon. She’s a wild cat.”

“You CHANGE that dirty look on you!” Yuri throws the napkins to now laughing ahjumma in front of her. “Oh man, how she live with you?”

“They said; one will become more similar with their other half, that’s when true love happen. Like I said, she’s a wild cat and that’s only for me to know and you to keep wonder.” She sipped her coffee before clear . “So, whatever thing in that mind of yours, tell me.”

Yuri smiled and her cheeks turned pink, she takes a glance toward the jewelry shop. “ Finally, I think I have a courage to ask her to marry me.”

“You think?”

“I’m ready to marry her since our 1st anniversary but things happen and honestly, I already asked her father 5 years ago. I’m this close to buy her a ring when one day she comes home with huge files of her business proposal.”

“5 years ago? That’s when you two finally moving in together.”

“Yup, I asked her to live with me because at least, I can see her at night when we’re sleeping. She so busy back then, so I thought maybe I should wait for few years. It’s her dream and I want her to achieve it.” Finish her coffee, Yuri sighed.

“It’s been 5 years. What stopped you right now?”

“I’m scared. We already live together and basically we living like a married couple so I thought maybe getting married is not that important anymore for her. Besides, everyone already knew that we’re together. I’m belong to her vice versa.” Suddenly, she giggles. “Last night, she called me ‘seobang’. Call me stupid but I’m so happy that I blurted out about marriage to her. I have no ring, no plan and I ask her about marriage.”

“I’m screaming out loud at the park when Tiffany said I’m her husband to the guy who courting her at high school…Okay, she might looked at me a little bit weird after that but well..”

“But she didn’t answer my question. So, I don’t know if she like it or not.”

“Did she left?”

“No.”

“Cursed you? Don’t take too hard, she’s my wifey besfriend of course they will have something in common.” Yuri exhaled hardly before she grabs Taeyeon collar and whispers.

“She pounce me right away at our dining table, in front of our dinner. My first complete Korean dinner set.” At that time Taeyeon jaw dropped and her breath shaken meanwhile Yuri just nodded her head, confirmed the truth she just said. “So, I don’t know if she like it too much that lead to our, let me tell you, awesome and hot and unforgettable I ever done in my entire existence or she just try to, well you know, reject me.”

“Tell me more about the .”

“F**k you.” Once again Taeyeon bursting her ahjumma laugh that enough to makes half of the café looking and judging them. “You’re older but I’m sorry, you deserve that. F**k you, unnie.”

“Puahahaha!What? F**k me? Nope, only my wife can f**k me. Ah, come on, kiddo. You too stress about it. Take it easy, okay. At least, you had great night yesterday.”

“If I can draw your brain map I bet it’s have nothing but lewd things, Taeyeon. I’m happy for Tiffany life. You treat her well.” Yuri shows her disgusted face to her now smirking friend. “I don’t know Tiffany enjoyed this kind of relationship.”

“5 stars, man. Both performance.”

“Ah, shut up and help me!”

“Okay. Okay. Let’s daddy teach you, ma daughson.”

“Daughson?”

“You’re mixed of both daughter and son. So now listen!”

 

*********

 

“Baby, let’s go out for a walk.” Yuri put her best coat as she walk toward her girlfriend in their living room. She pinched Jessica cheeks when the older girl as her girlfriend eyed her weirdly.

“Now? I plan to cook us a dinner tonight.” The blonde sneaked her arms around Yuri waist when the raven haired sit next to her. She places her head on Yuri chest and pout. “You hate the foods?”

“You getting better and I enjoy your homemade food, baby.” She kissed the latter crown before continue. “I just want to walk with you. Let’s have a date tonight. I’ll buy you your favorite ice cream.”

“I prefer to you.” The blonde mumbles as she starts to pull Yuri by her neck.

“I prefer that to but can we go for a walk firs- Oh, my Jessi-“

“I like it when you call me ‘Jessi’, Yul. y.”

Yuri laughed and kiss her girlfriend nose. She looks like cute cat when she snuggles like that. “And I like when you call me ‘seobang’.”

“You do?”

“Hmm. So, Jessi my love, will you come with me for a walk? We can talk and show off to the world how crazy we are to each other.”

“And you will buy my ice cream.”

“Call. Now wear your best dress to match with your seobang.”

“Miss me when I’m gone.”

“Will do.” They keep giving each other a flying kiss and Yuri smiled to herself when their bedroom door closed. “Damn, love you, Jessica.”

It’s getting cold and the couple walk with Jessica hugged her girlfriend’s arm. Their destination, the mall where Jessica favorite ice creams stall located. It’s a few blocks from their penthouse building and both of them enjoyed the walk while talking.

“There’s new store open at that building. I want to go there next time.” Yuri pointed at the building not so far away from their walkways. “It’s the other way, facing that café you can’t see it from here.”

“We can go there if you want.”

“Nah. Later.” Yuri put her arms around Jessica shoulder and they walk to the mall. “I meet Taeyeon last two day and you know what, she getting more ert since they married.”

“The same goes to her wife. My daily routine is to ask her to cover those purple hickeys but that girl seem so proud to show it off.”

“But they happy. I think marriage makes people forget how to be sad.”

“Yeah, I wish we can be like them but except the increasing of hormones like those two.” Jessica giggles.

“Why? I like it though. Me too won’t get enough you, wifey.” Jessica stopped as she heard that nickname from her girlfriend makes Yuri stumbles.  She look up to her girlfriend who now b with tears. “Sica?”

“Don’t you want to marry me, Yuri?”

 

Both of them walk hand in hand to the mall but obviously the atmosphere between two is much cold than the winter. They didn’t talk and Jessica bit her lips now and then while take a glance to her quiet girlfriend. Suddenly, she didn’t like their plan to walk tonight, give no about her favorite ice cream because all she want is to turn back time. They arrive in front of the jewelry shop and her tears fall again, she grabs Yuri hand and makes the tanned girl face her before they enter the shop.

“Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She cupped her girlfriend cheek as she try so hard to not sobbing. “Just forget about it. You don’t have to do this, okay? As long as I’m with you, it’s fine. Let’s go.” She hold her girlfriend hand but once again someone voice interrupt them.

“Hah, you’re here?”

“Hi, miss.” Yuri smiles before she turn to face her already cry girlfriend. “Hey, stop crying.” She pulls Jessica into her arms and kiss her girlfriend forehead. The shop assistant nodded and smile as she walk into her shop again. “Hey, baby. Please, stop crying.”

“No, just let’s go home. I don’t want anything. Just…just, let’s go home.”

“We will, after this, and maybe after we eat ice cream too.”

“Yuri.” Jessica clenched her girlfriend’s shirt to stop Yuri from walk into the shop. “I said I’m sorry. You don’t have to do this just because that silly question. Can we just-“

The tanned girl pulls her into a hug once again and kiss Jessica crown. “Please. Let’s get in first.” Jessica tries to push her girlfriend but who she want to kidding, that tanned girl obviously much stronger than her. “I’ll explain later.” Finally, with Jessica who attached her body like a leaches to her girlfriend, they enter the jewelry shop, welcomed by the shop assistant who smile to bright to Yuri.

“Welcome back, Miss Yuri.”

“Hi, ignore this puppy, yeah. She’s extra clingy today.” Nice lines that earns her a kick from Jessica. “Baby, let’s sit.”

“Home.”

“After this. Come on, sit here or you want to sit on my laps?” The blonde push her lightly before take a seat next to Yuri but never had courage to looking at the shop assistant. She hung her head low and clenched her hands together. Yuri chuckled at the cute sight before ruffled her girlfriend hair. She looks at the shop assistant and smile. “I hope this is the happy news that you waiting for.”

“I’ll go get it, miss Yuri.”

“Hey.” Yuri takes Jessica hand into hers. “Look at me, baby.” She wiped the tears and caress the blonde cheeks. “I’m sorry.”

“You  knew her?”

“Hmm?”

“That girl. She know your name.”

“Well, I’m quiet famous you know. Got my name in top 10 successful women this year.” She knocks her girlfriend head lightly and giggles. “Stop being jealous, silly.”

“Miss Yuri, as you requested.” The shop assistant comes back with a small box before excuse herself. Jessica looks at her girlfriend then to the box few times.

“I visit this shop few weeks ago and that girl assists me to choose this ring. A classic solitaire diamond ring in rose gold, she said and I imagine how beautiful this can be if I put it on your finger, and then it’s started again. The picture of us at our wedding day, me waking up next to you and like you said, little us running all over the house. I pictured a family with you. Well, it’s been years now, everytime I passed jewelry shops, wedding shops, it’s always been like this.” She opened the box and takes a deep breath before grabs Jessica hands and kiss it. “Jessica, I’m sorry I made you waiting so here I am, your Yuri, asking you a question…”

“Will you marry me?”