Baekhyun (My boyfriend)

EXO oneshots

Baek's Imagine (My Boyfriend,ByunBaekHyun)

MAMA ceremony had just ended and you are here,in Hong Kong just to support your boyfriend ByunBaekHyun and rest of the EXO members.
Your relationship with Baekhyun were reavealed last month and you had no choice but to stick yourself with him to keep you safe since he's popular(among girls) out there and you're his girlfriend.
He had passed you the backstage pass so you could meet them right after the ceremony end at the backstage.You are on your way to their dressing room until you accidentally bumped into someone you never wanted it to be,which turned out to be Hyejeong.
And yea,she has a crush on Baekhyun.You know it because once during interview,she state that Baekhyun was her perfect ideal guy.So because of this,you know she won't go easy on you this time since you were his girlfriend.
You were about to say sorry but she immediately drag you to somewhere causing you have no time to react. [continue in comment]

(In the dressing room)
It's already been 20minutes since the ceremony end and there's still no single sign of you coming,causing Baekhyun worry.
“Isn't (y/n) coming?”Chanyeol ask as he saw Baekhyun impatiently waiting in front of the door with worried face.
“She is coming,I saw her when we're giving our last speech just now.”Baekhyun replied.
“I think you should go around and look for her.”Suho says.
“I'll be back.”Then he rush out the room.
While you and Hyejeong in a storeroom -
“What do you want?!” You ask.
“Well why are you here?On the backstage which is only for celebrity to come.” She ask causing you to roll your eyes in annoyance.
“I come here to see my boyfriend.” you state flatly.
“Who give you the right?”
“My Boyfriend.”
“Stop saying he's your boyfriend,he's not even— she can't finish her line because the door behind her were open reavealing Baekhyun who look panicked after running around the whole backstage to search for you.
“Who said I wasn't her boyfriend?” Baekhyun says.Taking a glance at you to make sure you are alright.He immediately pull you behind him and glare at Hyejeong.
“I warn you if you do this again,Im not gonna let you go easily like this time.” He warn her and she just nod,not daring to look at him.Baekhyun immediately take your hand and heads out the room.

You were scared to start the conversation because you know he was mad,very mad,so you just keep quite until he starts it.
“Hey,you alright?”He ask with worried in his eyes.
“I'm alright.”You answer back with a smile.
“Glad to hear that.”
“Listen baek I was so sorry that I've caused you worry im just so careless I don't - you were cut off by his soft pair of lips which you know he don't have any means of blaming you.
Both of you broke off the kiss after a while.
“I don't blame you,okay? Im just worry something might have happen to you.”He say before pulling you into his embrace.
“We should go back to the dressing room,right?” You grin while pulling off.
”I know,right.” He chuckle and both of you head toward the dressing room.

 

 

 

A/n: Sorry if my story okay? But if you read,please give me some feedback as a correction for my writing? Hehehe tq! Btw,I'll post up Yeol's imagine next ;)