001

ARE YOU GHOST??

"No!!!" "No excuse you must school at that school bomi! just look at your grade,it's worse.." "But mom-" "I already told your father to buy an apartment near your new school and you'll moved there soon before school started.""Alone?come on mom"

****

Bomk-pov-

"Dad,do you really want to leave your lovely daughter living here alone?" "nothing to worries Darling we'll always look after you.okay?" "okay dad..." I sigh" here's the key! good luck on your first day tomorrow" "dad!" my dad kisses both of my cheeks and walk away leave me here. Huff..how can my mom send me here? in this huge apartment? alone?

/At night/

on call/"okay mom goodnight." I end the call. New school?"I don't want to.." suddenly I heard noise from the living room."I didn't open the TV?" I walked to the living room and yeah my TV opened. "who opened this?.there's no one here?" Soon after the whole living room turn dark and bright after seems like there's someone plays the switch.I can feel strange thing behind me."No..this can't be." I shouted "ommaaaa!!!" when I saw a flying paper come towards me. I fainted.

 

 

V-pov-

"my home!.ew,who's this girl?" I just stare her and the guy beside her,maybe her father?."this is your new house!" the guy talking."her new house?excuse me,no!" I should make her leave this house.I keep mumbling ."ohh! careful miss!" I startled .she almost walked past me.

"YES I AM A GHOST BUT WHOEVER PAST THROUGH ME THEY'll ABLE TO SEE ME"

 

****

"oh!its nearly midninght!" its time to make her scared.I walked to living room and seat on the sofa while watching the TV. "I love this things!" not long after,the girl stepped out from her room and walked towards me. I ran away and play the switch. "HahAhAhaAha" I can't stop laughing. Her face so ridiculous. I try to make her more scared by making the paper floating in the air.

 

Bomi-pov-

"eh?where am I?its already morning?" I looked around."I slept on my bed last night?.its just a dream?. oh its mom!" /Morning princess .Bomi,you can't be late on your first day okay?/ my mom send a short text. /how about car mom?/ I asked my mom but she didn't reply my text " seriously?no car?this isn't right.mom!" after take a shower I wore my new school uniform and walked to school.

 

 

Jungkook-pov-

I ride my bicycle."mom I'm going!" this is my last year in school and I'll graduating soon."Morning mr kwang" I waved to him" woooo....miss!!! watch out!!" I startled when I saw a girl showed up infornt of me and I don't have any idea where she come from."seriously." "are you hurt?I'm sorry"the girl ask me."just....where are you come from?you make me startled"o shouted."well,sorry.."she held her hand trying to help." thanks I'm okay.." "okay then..I'll be going!" she walked away.Heh! wit,no..my bicycle....... yea,yea,his ages 4 years older than me."its time to let you go..goodbye" okay what I'm doing here? I'll late for school...

****

"Good morning class..well I know you guys know each other very well but today I want to introduced you a new student.its kinda weird because she transfer from Seoul international high school to our school~""teacher!" the girl entered the classroom. mumbling.seems like Mrs ahn know her very well.maybe her aunt?"Hi everyone..I'm bomk,nice to know you all" she soon walked to the desk behind me."will you be okay seat here?" I asked."yea.."

 

Bomi-pov-

what is this?this is my classroom?okay not that bad.I wondering and look out of the window."it just a dream?what a weird dream~a floating paper?but my apartment seems haunted too.""hey what are you talking about?anyway I'm jungkook"the guy that k met before talking."ohh..No way!!!" I drop my jaw."what?no what?" he's so cute.I didn't see his face clearly this morning."no,nothing..I'm bomi nice to meet you jungkook" I smile. I think I fall for him.okay what?

 

 

/Flashback/V-pov-

"No,no,no..don't faint! I can't help you duh"what should I do? I put her on her bed using my magic spell.okay kidding. I carry her and put her on her bed."sleep well kiddo" I go out to find some food from nearest restaurant.

 

Jungkook-pov-

"I'll treat you lunch!" I smile asking her."oh,sure " we walk to cafeteria."why do you moved here?""my mom ask me to""you live alone?" "hmm yes" she chuckles.

****

"so jungkook you don't have any friends?" she ask. I choked my food" well,not like that?" I grin"so??" "I don't talk much maybe because of that I don't have much friend?" I smile."I see..let's be friend!" she give me a friendly smile.I nod" sure" and keep eating my meal.

 

Bomi-pov-

"I'm sorry about the incident" "nah,its okay..so you live here?""yes!" "cool..such a wealthy family." I laugh."so,see you tomorrow!""okay..bye!" he walked away.I enter the lift and look at my watch.6.00p.m already? "ah I'm so tired" suddenly the lift stopped and I heard weird noise ."wuuuuuuuuuu.woooooooo~" "who are you?go away!!" "uuuuu~" "really..come on!" I press the button many times and glad it working .The lift stop right infornt my house.I hurriedly lock the door.

 

 

V-pov-

"oh! she's coming!" I waited her in the lift.I want to make her scared so she can leave my house soon as possible."wooooo.wuuuu.uuuuuuuu~~~" I started to make weird sound.god,look at her face. I laugh.I walked through the door and find her play with her phone. /mom I want to go home!!/ /no way/ /but mom I scared/ /no!/ "no?why no?" 

"I WANT MY HOME BACK"

 

 

 

 

 

hello cB